Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The middle of the field
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,326

The middle of the field

Jan 27, 2020, 5:03 PM

Passing issues will be fixed and see it being a strength next year. The reason I say this is with Galloway’s return (say a little in title game) and a full healthy year for Amari to get better, as well as younger players like Lay and ladson. I can see it actually being a strength of ours. I think the coaches will calm down on the long developing routes we ran a lot this year due to the size of our WRs. I really think Lay is going to come on for us and have a big year, I just really like his size, speed, and athleticism. Feel like he can be a good blocker and great route runner/pass catcher. Just some food for thought. Go Tigers!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Did you tell the coaches this? ***

Jan 27, 2020, 6:12 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Did you tell the coaches this? ***

Jan 27, 2020, 8:07 PM

I tried to but never got a response. Personally, I hope they revamp the offense and take TL's game to a different level and stop trying to build him into a DW4. Would like to see him slide the pocket and step up in the pocket more.

In the natty game on the big sac second series, all he needed to do is step up into the pocket instead of bail left. Trust your oline.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The middle of the field

Jan 27, 2020, 8:22 PM

We good. 29-1 last 30 games.

The middle, back, side to side of the field "we good"!

LSU just had it together for this past season. I see CU being there far more than LSU. Our passing game and everything else is good. "We good"! Aren't going anywhere anytime soon and shouln't try for sweeping changes.

Dabo has shown an incredible ability to adapt to "what is or has been beating him"! This coming season will be no different.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,326
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic