Topic: The media would trash us either way
Replies: 10   Last Post: Oct 24, 2019 8:15 AM by: clemson80tiger
[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 10  

The media would trash us either way

[10]
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 6:29 PM

If we keep our starters in a beat teams by 60+ we are running it up. Or we play a ton of players and win by 28 and they say what’s wrong with Clemson.

There is no win for us against the media. We are the kryptonite to the mighty SEC and they want us out. I love screwing up their agenda!!!!

Re: The media would trash us either way

[1]
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 6:39 PM

MainEvent said:

If we keep our starters in a beat teams by 60+ we are running it up. Or we play a ton of players and win by 28 and they say what’s wrong with Clemson.

There is no win for us against the media. We are the kryptonite to the mighty SEC and they want us out. I love screwing up their agenda!!!!

What you said X2!

You all know the SEC learned all these tricks listening to the Big 10 all those years right. When football was about who was the biggest the Big 10 teams and Nebraska were among the best. They keep big OL who helped control the clock by enabling dominating run games. But, Miami introduced overwhelming speed to college football and changed the narrative.

Clemson is changing the narrative that you have to be part of the SEC or Big 10 in order to be dominant. Much like Miami did in the 80's and 90's.

[2]
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 6:41 PM

Our recruiting this year is what they are trying to stop because imagine how dominant we will be with top recruiting classes. It’s to late to stop the train now. I guess we can decide on access for the media and make them pay or just keep winning and force the coverage!

2019 white level member

“Let’s make the others want to be like us” Dabo Swinney!!
We’ll make it 4 fingers and two thumbs over the U of s_c.???????
This team is ready to grow, get better & peak the 1st week of January 2020!!
We will win our 4th National Championship at 15-0 making it 3 Championships over the last 4 years!

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 8:35 PM

You honestly think the media hates Clemson, wants to bring Clemson down, and wants to ruin our recruiting? You believe that, and of all the ways at their disposal to accomplish that they decide to slowly vote Clemson down to 4th?

That’s after voting Clemson #1 to begin with, name our QB as the Heisman favorite, and gave us positive coverage all offseason. Then they kept us at #1 until we beat an unranked team by 1 point. That’s a really interesting strategy to try and ruin our recruiting.

The media hacks do their “research” by listening to each other.

[2]
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 6:42 PM

How pathetic is that? Completely useless.
Except they get paid by simply getting us to pay attention to them, and for some reason we continue to do so. But I digress.

2019 white level member

****Yep. Kinda feel like Trump*******

[1]
Posted: Oct 23, 2019 8:15 PM

Re: ****Yep. Kinda feel like Trump*******

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 8:14 AM

Only Trump could lose without out actually losing.I'm just glad the media doesn't have it in for us the way they do for Trump.
Oh wait, they do!

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 8:23 PM

I disagree. I haven’t seen anyone in the media say any of our wins haven’t been by enough points other than UNC. We were actually gaining more 1st place votes prior to that game. We fell from 2 to 3 due to LSU beating Florida, and this past week we fell because we struggled in the 1st half. Nobody cares that we win a game by 35 instead of 42 or whatever.

Alabama was tied with The Citadel last year at the half

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 8:15 AM

Did they drop ?

I agree whole heartedly

Posted: Oct 23, 2019 8:34 PM

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/thread/Can-we-really-win-Saturday-1936029?tstart=0

2019 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg

Posted: Oct 24, 2019 8:12 AM

You left out the part about The ACC lacking SEC speed.

Replies: 10  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: ACC Championship
FOR SALE: For Sale - 2 ACC Championship Tix Section 520 Row 9 $65 each Call or text to (864)430-9882

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Tiger Boards - Football ]
Start New Topic
1520 people have read this post