Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tickets for Georgia game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Tickets for Georgia game

Mar 15, 2013, 12:05 PM

I keep seeing where the ticket office says that tickets will be released to certain donor levels or point levels first, but I haven't seen the details yet. Does anyone know? I can't seem to login to the online ticket request form yet.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tickets for Georgia game

Mar 15, 2013, 1:11 PM

Got my online ticket request this morning. Haven't attempted to log in.

Can't sell extras until

Mar 15, 2013, 1:17 PM

they know how many season tickets they've sold.

Mar 15, 2013, 1:22 PM

If you aren't going to purchase season tickets then you won't get UGA tickets unless you pair them with SC State and you must be above a Jervey donor to do this.

Mar 15, 2013, 2:24 PM

You have to be a Jervey donor just to purchase the SC state / Georgia game package? That is ridiculous. I guess all those guys will probably by them up, sell them to stubhub etc... to make money on them and fill the stadium with UGAy fans. That makes sense.

Mar 15, 2013, 2:27 PM

Why don't you either

1. Join IPTAY and support Clemson University athletics
2. Stop crying about people getting tickets that they paid for through contributions to our athletic programs

Its real simple

Mar 15, 2013, 2:30 PM [ in reply to Re: Tickets for Georgia game ]

and FWIW the people giving that type of money to Clemson aren't the type of people to just up and sell to a UGA fan. They are the type of people to give it to their grandson or friend to go to the game with them.

Clemson football season ticket holders are some of the best. Get tired of those guys getting beat down.

Mar 15, 2013, 4:05 PM

Agreed. People don't realize that if they don't do it this way for a game like this that is getting so much pub this far out, then you would have UGA fans calling today and joining IPTAY at the lowest level just to get the ticket for that game. Plain and simple just donate to IPTAY and become a season ticket holder

I guess you didn't read my post

Mar 15, 2013, 4:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Tickets for Georgia game ]

I am a season ticket holder and have people who would like to go to this game. It is funny you mention that no season ticket holders will get them to other team fans, just look at stubhub, and ebay after season ticket holders get their tickets. Someone is doing it. I just can't afford to give at the $4300 level.

$4200 level gets 6 Kickoff Packages

Mar 15, 2013, 3:44 PM

That is what's ridiculous. Why not share the wealth a little and let more people have access to tickets? Most people who are loyal long time Clemson fans cannot afford to give $4200. I think a better policy would be to let folks buy 2 Kickoff Packages each and then a lot more people benefit. But then again, IPTAY has become like most everything else...what have you done for me lately. Loyalty has been thrown out the window. Oh well. Go Tigers!

The loyalty points add up much slower than the dollar points

Mar 15, 2013, 4:39 PM

That way only the dollar part really matters. Loyalty years or being an alumni doesn't matter to IPTAY.

Loyalty goes two ways. If fans are not loyal to struggling

Mar 15, 2013, 4:59 PM [ in reply to $4200 level gets 6 Kickoff Packages ]

players, then why should the ticket office be loyal to financially mediocre fans... like me. :(

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 15, 2013, 5:32 PM

I also dont like the ticket situation for the UGA game im a donor but not at the jervey level. Called the office this morning and they said that once they get there season ticket apps in the iptay members would then be notified when the remaining UGA tickets will be available. And for the ones who say donate and then buy the season tockets some people have jobs where they have to work weekends and its not practical to by a whole seasons worth of tickets when u might only make it 1or 2 times a year!

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic