Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I have surely missed our beloved Tigers these last 2 weeks
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 464

I have surely missed our beloved Tigers these last 2 weeks

Nov 21, 2020, 11:27 AM

and I was BIG-TIME looking forward to watching how our guys responded to the crummy loss at ND.
The FSU game (to me) was an opportunity for Clemson to play Clemson - that is to say the Tigers would have had a chance to play a full game situation striving to meet the standard they expect of themselves. I'm one that NEVER takes a game for granted, but as hurt (physically and mentally) as FSU seems (seemed) to be, I wanted to see how the coaches challenged our Tigers for 60 minutes.

I have no idea what the rationale ultimately was behind the cancellation, but someone somewhere must have had enough data (or emotion) that caused some legitimate concern - maybe FSU was so thin already that they just couldn't risk it - I'm not saying that was the right (or fair) thing to do, but I understand that (a little).

I'm definitely disappointed that we'll need to wait another week to see our beloved Tigers guys get after it, but I'll take what little bit of Tiger football I can get even if it's a week later.
Stay healthy, Tigers and go win the next game!

Go Tigers!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The "legitimate concern" was that we were about to hang

Nov 21, 2020, 11:35 AM

a hundred on them and utterly embarrass them on TV. How low the once Mighty have fallen. Bobby Bowden's 90 year old ar$e whipped Covid, and yet his school's team of healthy 18-22 year olds is too afraid to play, even when all the Covid protocols have been followed and passed. I am sure he is embarrassed for them right now, he would have played this game if he were still coaching.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 464
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic