Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
***Attention All House Coots ??????***
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

***Attention All House Coots ??????***

Jan 13, 2019, 10:14 AM

Please remember to update your profile pictures by the end of the week! For your convenience, I have provided a suitably sized copy of the new logo below:

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The last few weeks have been like a dream.

Jan 13, 2019, 10:22 AM

All during bowl season, every game is a promo for Clemson. We smack Notre Dame, God’s gift to college football and on the same day they lose to the white meat of college football. They didn’t just lose, they were blanked. By Virginia. Then nine days later, facing the already crowned champions, we not only win, we blow them out becoming the first 15-0 national champion. We are now literally the best ever. A day or so later our sisters to the south unveil their new branding, because they lost a lawsuit to Southern Cal and their logos look like a middle schooler made them in MS Paint during 3rd period study hall.

Priceless.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Re: The last few weeks have been like a dream.

Jan 13, 2019, 10:31 AM

the "new" logo in the post above seems to capture the "spirit" of the school and its athletics

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

icing on the cake***

Jan 13, 2019, 10:32 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Jan 13, 2019, 11:36 AM [ in reply to The last few weeks have been like a dream. ]

A day or so later our sisters to the south unveil their new branding, because they lost a lawsuit to Southern Cal and their logos look like a middle schooler made them in MS Paint during 3rd period study hall.

Priceless.

So is that what happened? I missed the lawsuit part. I thought maybe they changed it because they finally realized they were not USC or “Carolina” and did the right thing. Shoulda known better.....

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 13, 2019, 11:37 AM [ in reply to The last few weeks have been like a dream. ]

posted previously that NO ONE,but NO ONE,least of all the dirtpeckers,can ever say they were the first cfp team to go 15-0.that is an historical achievement.our's and our's alone.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Jan 13, 2019, 11:41 AM [ in reply to The last few weeks have been like a dream. ]

Hahaha, feels good man!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Props for MS Paint reference...ha!***

Jan 13, 2019, 11:58 AM [ in reply to The last few weeks have been like a dream. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: ***Attention All House Coots***

Jan 13, 2019, 11:44 AM

I knew this was bound to come from somewhere!

Outstanding job!!! Thanks also for posting all of the game links on request to those of us who are less savvy.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic