Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The lack of respect....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 31
| visibility 1

The lack of respect....

Nov 24, 2012, 9:22 AM

....is very disappointing, we have to be the least talked about one loss team in college football history and this rivalry might be the biggest thing that no one knows about. The meeting tonight is the biggest in history that I can think of and we have gotten absolutely NO tv time about it, I think they don't want 2 ACC teams talked about being in a BCS game. USC has barely moved in the BCS poll since there 2 loss and then the week they play us they drop 3 spots, just seems weird... Screw ESPN, Screw SEC, Screw the Polls and the voters/computers, and most important SCREW the LAMECOCKS..........GO TIGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we might have been the most talked about 8-0 team last year

Nov 24, 2012, 9:25 AM

and that went well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

don't you know how this works?

Nov 24, 2012, 9:27 AM

Fowler and Rece Davis meet every Monday and plan how to screw Clemson. The memo goes out to everyone at ESPN.

;)

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

haha, no doubt yorkie. we be facked.***

Nov 24, 2012, 9:29 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Joke all you want about it, york, but there was

Nov 24, 2012, 9:31 AM [ in reply to don't you know how this works? ]

an intentional snub of Clemson/Sakerlina in that rivalry piece just now. There is one game featuring a combined 20 wins--FL/FSU. There are two games featuring 19 wins. Out of the three, only the game with an ineligible team gets featured. Joke it up.

Message was edited by: David78®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

maybe they'll devote time to it later?

Nov 24, 2012, 9:32 AM

I dunno

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

It will get a cursory mention compared to the rest of the

Nov 24, 2012, 9:34 AM

schedule. Thing is, there has been a very noticeable lack of talk about it all week on EZPN. I really do think there is some kind of vendetta at work. We've pissed Fowler off and evidently several others.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It will get a cursory mention compared to the rest of the

Nov 24, 2012, 9:39 AM

Even in our two BB games, not a word spoke about by the esecpn guys. But good win last night for our Tigers.

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

because urban meyer having osu undefeated and possibly

Nov 24, 2012, 9:35 AM [ in reply to Joke all you want about it, york, but there was ]

headed for the top of the ap isn't news worthy in one of the most storied rivalries of all time?

prime time game tonight isn't what i'd call snubbing the rivalry.

Come on, dsp, that wasn't the point and you know it. Of

Nov 24, 2012, 9:38 AM

course it's appropriate to talk about UM/OSU. My point is, out of the three games featuring the best match-ups, only the one that means absolutely nothing in the BCS gets featured. Do you really think there was not a snub in that piece?

didn't see it david, but i listened to espn last night;

Nov 24, 2012, 9:44 AM

thought they did a great job of setting the stage for our game.

maybe i don't listen as much as some. it's funny, seems when they do mention the game, there's another group that looks forward to hating on the picks. calling the analysts idiots[or worse] for their opinions.

i get it.

i also think if you look hard enough you'll find something you don't like.

Fair enough. I wasn't listening last night.

Nov 24, 2012, 9:50 AM

It does seem there is an intentional snub on Gameday. It's pretty obvious Fowler has issues with our fan base. He's such a petty prick, I can easily imagine him ordering an intentional message to Clemson fans.

maybe it's as simple as a noon start for osu/michigan?

Nov 24, 2012, 9:52 AM

gt/uga is at noon also. have they mentioned that game at all?

Re: maybe it's as simple as a noon start for osu/michigan?

Nov 24, 2012, 9:58 AM

Both of those were covered thoroughly in the piece on rivalries. The only two left out--conspicuously, in my opinion--were Clemson/Sakerlina and UF/FSU. I don't know, maybe I'm hyper-sensitive, but many Clemson fans did give Fowler ###### on Twitter this week about going to USC. He's obviously not a Clemson admirer to start with. I really think he has a vendetta this week.

idk about fowler or his personal feelings toward clemson.

Nov 24, 2012, 10:14 AM

i used to post on espn a couple years back until too many 'sensitive' cu fans started posting there.

i saw some of the 'clemson' tweets to fowler. it's kinda ####### embarrassing[once it leaves this board], but even clemson has them in their fanbase.

I don't have a Twitter account, so what I "know" about that

Nov 24, 2012, 10:24 AM

is what I've seen on TNet this week. It did seem Fowler took the bait, which says a lot about him, IMO.

more and more of these 'shows'/hosts are becoming

Nov 24, 2012, 10:29 AM

interactive with fans; good, bad or indifferent.

whether you think he took the bait or opening themselves up thru twitter is fanbases taking the bait is a matter of opinion.

i think espn knows exactly what they are doing like any other business that's on top of their industry.

do you think fowler takes it personal when he's counting his bank?

Re: more and more of these 'shows'/hosts are becoming

Nov 24, 2012, 10:37 AM

Hey, hey, HEY! Don't make me rethink my position; it's not supposed to work that way.

:-) just promise me our tigers win 2nite.***

Nov 24, 2012, 10:46 AM

Re: don't you know how this works?

Nov 24, 2012, 9:36 AM [ in reply to don't you know how this works? ]

Now that is starting to be an easy statement to find true at last.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Has Clemson been mentioned yet?***

Nov 24, 2012, 9:28 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Has Clemson been mentioned yet?***

Nov 24, 2012, 11:17 AM

yes, herbie and desmond picked clemson, corso took usuc. said sos and bear bryant were in the same category!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The lack of respect....

Nov 24, 2012, 9:35 AM

They dropped them so they wouldn't have to recognize us when we beat them.

I say we don't quit in Orange Bowl last year we get respect

Nov 24, 2012, 9:36 AM

Today we reclaim it. We have beaten NO ranked teams this year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

IMO lack of respect this year due .....

Nov 24, 2012, 9:41 AM

to hangover effect from OB last year. We'll have to earn it on the field. Tonight's a good start

Nov 24, 2012, 9:40 AM

Yeah they hate the rivalry, thats why they put us on in primetime.

Kent St says hello....

Nov 24, 2012, 9:52 AM

not like CU has beaten a ranked team all year long.

Nov 24, 2012, 10:00 AM

when we beat the coots then we will be respected
they are holding back until then

we need to take care of business.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Big game

Nov 24, 2012, 10:08 AM

Yea no respect at all. Pissed them off in ob and not letting Sammy play in the opener. Espn played him up and then he didn't get to play.

Nov 24, 2012, 10:22 AM

Who cares....win and it takes care of itself...

Ya the Orange bowl whipping we got is still effecting

Nov 24, 2012, 1:10 PM

us in the respect Department

There was a 5 minute piece on Tajh Boyd on ESPN U last night

Nov 24, 2012, 1:25 PM

That counts for something I guess.

Replies: 31
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive