Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The irony
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 910

The irony

Jan 15, 2020, 5:27 AM

One of the things that really p!ssed me off during the national championship game was the intense booing of Tyler Davis. How ignorant and short-sighted can a fan base be? As far as I’m concerned, LSU invented the injury faking technique in our 2012 bowl game. They had several players go down with injuries at times that gave their defense and advantage, and this occurred before and after the Tyler Davis injury, without a peep from the Clemson supporters. On top of that, Tyler Davis is our most impactful defensive lineman, so of course he would be the guy to fake an injury and pull himself out of the game, right? Just so dumb and disrespectful.

Proud of our team for holding their heads up and showing class. If I had been on the field (zero chance ever just to be clear), it would have been hard to not want to raise a double “salute” to the LSU fans. I would have also had a hard time not “interfering” with the ref that threw the penalty on Tee, or “blindside blocking” the other one. Maybe some should have pulled a CW42 “touching out of bounds” on the line judge that missed the RB hands. That one made me laugh, so I’ll stop.

Really hope for a redemption game against the taiguhs over the next few years, and we know how Dabo usually handles those games. Unfortunately for LSU, I’m not sure they don’t spend the entire month of January eating rocks on the recruiting trail for the next decade.

Go Tigers!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 0
| visibility 910
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic