Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
New Story: Rohlman slams Jackets as Tigers win series in 13-6 rout
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 2,007

New Story: Rohlman slams Jackets as Tigers win series in 13-6 rout

Apr 2, 2017, 4:12 PM

Rohlman slams Jackets as Tigers win series in 13-6 rout

Reed Rohlman marched through Atlanta Sunday afternoon and left a swath of destruction seven runs wide. Rohlman had a career day, hitting two home runs and accounting for seven RBI as No. 5 Clemson defeated Georgia Tech 13-6 at Russ Chandler Stadium, giving the Tigers a series win in the rubber match game. Full Story »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The headline SHOULD read:

Apr 2, 2017, 5:07 PM

"Rohlman Hammers Jackets into Submission!!"

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The headline SHOULD read:

Apr 3, 2017, 7:32 AM

That would've been great, especially considering the Jackets call their right fielder Thor! Thor got shown up at the look-alike contest!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WL

Re: New Story: Rohlman slams Jackets as Tigers win series in 13-6 rout

Apr 2, 2017, 6:20 PM

Well done Tiger Baseball! Folks, I believe we have ourselves a great coach! Great hire DRad! Now it's Brad Brownell's turn to get the round ball team clicking on all cylinders.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Reed's HRs

Apr 3, 2017, 2:38 AM

I only want to say this: Reed's HRs were not flop shots that barely cleared the fence. They were stroked. His grand slam cleared the trees in right-center and crashed into the building out there. It was a casual display of power that won the game in 3 innings.

Also, I don't know who the pitcher was in the 3rd... but giving up 3 HRs and a double in 4 batters before getting pulled has to be damaging to his psyche. I hope the kid is OK. He got rocked. Hard.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Reed's HRs

Apr 3, 2017, 12:56 PM

Reed's always had the power to hit dingers. He's just more of a line drive hitter, but he'll muscle a few shots up and out. They usually come in bunches too. I think he had like 3 HRs last year and they all came within like 2 weeks of each other.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 2,007
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic