Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball thoughts
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,007

Baseball thoughts

Apr 18, 2017, 4:10 PM

There's no need to panic. So what we loss a series to fsu I hate it as much as anyone. But fact is we will likely loss possibly two more series. I hope not but if we do we are still in good shape. I could see only winning 1 out of 3. Against north Carolina and Louisville. I feel like this team finishes 42-14 regular season. Wouldn't that be enough for a national seed. Best thing now is to get momentum back tomorrow by beating georgia and see if they can win the wake forest series. Omaha is still very much possible. And it doesn't matter were clemson is in the Acc right now. The Acc tournament will work all that out just like last yr.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball thoughts

Apr 18, 2017, 4:26 PM

I haven't seen anybody really panic except for Brad12.
Everybody else was just discussing the game , I mean do you want people to lie.
It's baseball not too many teams go a whole year without a losing streak.
The main thing is to not let it snowball and it can very easily vs the caliber of teams we have left

Apr 18, 2017, 4:48 PM

AND CAME TO FIND OUT LAST NIGHT THAT BRAD12 IS A COOT TROLL ON ABOUT HIS THIRD HANDLE.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2017, 5:06 PM [ in reply to Re: Baseball thoughts ]

I really wouldn't call a 12-10 W, a 7-3 L, and a 7-6 L, a losing streak at the series winner home field. I call it a tough series away from home with FSU scoring 24 runs in the series, and Clemson scoring 21 runs on FSU field. In 3 games, we come up 2 runs short of winning the series away from home. Two runs shy of winning the series doesn't make a losing streak. I say FSU barely won the series at home!!! ;)

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2017, 5:13 PM

Let's hope 2 games in a row is the biggest streak of the year.
Let's also hope we don't get swept by anybody.
If we can get through WF, UNC and Louisville with 4 or less losses
I will be happy

Apr 18, 2017, 4:59 PM

No panic but concerned! We face UNC,Wake Forest, and Louisville down the stretch. Errors are correctable . FSU is a talented club and can hit. Just put this past weekend behind us and improve down the stretch. Well pleased with what Monte Lee has done in such a short period of time!

Apr 18, 2017, 5:02 PM

MAN, EVERYONE SHOULD BREATH A SIGH OF RELIEF SINCE MONTE IS OK BY COACHMAC.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2017, 5:06 PM

In his first year he wins the ACC tournament title. Winning is what separates whether a coach is doing his job or not.

The guys have only lost 2 series for goodness sake!

Apr 18, 2017, 5:03 PM

We are fine!

Re: The guys have only lost 2 series for goodness sake!

Apr 18, 2017, 9:26 PM

Lets put this in proper perspective. The four series we have won our opponents have a combined conference record of 27 wins and 45 losses and overall records of 75 wins and 69 losses. The up coming meat of the schedule LVL, WF, and NC have a combined conference record of 41 wins and 13 losses and overall records of 88 wins and 21 losses. This could get dicey.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 18, 2017, 9:39 PM

Is somebody panicking ? I myself feel great about this team . pitching has been above expectation and our hitting and defense have done the job for the most part . Anyone panicking over a road series loss to a quality FSU team is really out of touch , or off their meds .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

concerned over errors ,on road***

Apr 18, 2017, 10:07 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,007
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic