Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The good news about the coots
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1,701

The good news about the coots

Sep 27, 2019, 8:51 AM

I think there's a decent chance they beat Kentucky tomorrow. Now....if the Hilinski kid is injured, that's a big issue. Yesterday they said the 3rd string (now 2nd) kid is hurt. If they go to the fourth string qb (do they even have one?) then they're going to get demolished.
Why would Mudbutt play the back up qb at receiver????

Anyway...here's the fun part if they win. Those a-hats will go into euphoria thinking they're going to run the table. It's got to be horrible on their little wrinkly black hearts. UP and down goes the ride.

Meanwhile....let's enjoy the crushing of the smurfs tomorrow.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The good news about the coots

Sep 27, 2019, 9:01 AM

I have a problem with the word "decent".

Sep 27, 2019, 9:06 AM

Well, since after last week Hilinski is no longer the savior of the program, and Bentley and Joyner were written off long ago, maybe tomorrow will be the day the 4th string guy becomes the next great thing for a week! All he has to do is keep it within 3 TDs by scoring a few points in garbage time anyway. I'm hoping this happens, those fans really need another dose of false hope right now! It's still several months before some HS kid comes in that is without a doubt going to be better than Watson and TL and Tom Brady combined.

Sep 27, 2019, 7:19 PM

I don't think they have ever realized that the problem is not their QB, it's the fact that they have never had any resemblance of an offensive line! It amazes me that they can't understand that. The first thing CDS did was upgrade the lines on both sides of the ball. Tom Brady would look bad behind the linemen at South Carolina!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The good news for uof5c fans...

Sep 27, 2019, 9:19 AM

wimminz hoops starts in a few weeks.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Sep 27, 2019, 7:30 PM

Believe it or not Kentucky is down worse than the Coots. Lost the Keys players from last year and the starting QB is out. If Kentucky beats them at home they need to turn out the lights and turn in the keys to the Roach .

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 27, 2019, 7:34 PM

4th string?? " I got those down to seeds and stems again blues"...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 6
| visibility 1,701
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic