Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The gap between #1/#2 and the rest of the FBS schools is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 3
| visibility 1,149

The gap between #1/#2 and the rest of the FBS schools is

Dec 29, 2018, 11:01 PM

significant. It’s clear to me that no matter who the Commitee chose to play Clemson and Bama (UCF, UGA crybabies, OSwho, etc) the first round of playoff games would expose huge weaknesses in these second-rate programs. Even if six teams are ever considered, we’d still be playing in natty vs Bama.
I’m proud of our staff and players tonight but especially for Big Dex in the way he handled himself in the face of adversity and also for the Defense that stood behind him and played hard in his honor. Tonight I’m extremely proud to be a Tiger and be associated with a dynasty in the making.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn't call them 2nd rate

Dec 29, 2018, 11:03 PM

What Saban and Dabo have built is just so much better than everyone else right now.

Re: I wouldn't call them 2nd rate

Dec 29, 2018, 11:14 PM

I say second-rate because of all those team’s focuses on the wrong things. They try to immulate an exciting environment with turnover chains and spring camps in exotic locations and by picking up as many 4+ star recruits as possible, but at the end of the day Dabo isn’t just developing players for the NFL, he’s developing gentlemen, honorability, and camaraderie unlike any other program. Even Bama with all their results gets it through some of those in addition to Saban’s dictator-like pursuit of perfection. But what Davi focuses on is different from all others because he seeks synergy: pursuing only the right missing pieces (staff and players alike) that will yield maximum results.

Re: The gap between #1/#2 and the rest of the FBS schools is

Dec 29, 2018, 11:12 PM

In all honesty...as much as I hate the bastages...Ugay has closed the gap and joined us. Glad they didn’t make the playoffs..nor do I think they deserved too...but without bias I can’t say that bama, Clemson, and butt sniffers are not the three most talented teams.

Replies: 3
| visibility 1,149
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic