Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The game is on. Get used to it, wusses. Now, as for those
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 0
| visibility 704

The game is on. Get used to it, wusses. Now, as for those

Oct 2, 2015, 8:16 AM

who fret that a sloppy field practically guarantees a ND win because their run game is so much better than their passing game, not so fast. On a perfectly dry field with no wind we would play defense the very same way we'll play it tomorrow night. We'll commit to stopping the run first. If they're 2 wide, we'll have nine in the box. If they're three wide, there will be eight orange jerseys in the box.

I don't care if there is 2" of water on the entire field, we'll play the same defense. We were going to force them to throw it no matter what the weather. And we'll be successful in stopping their run game. Maybe even more successful than we would have been in dry conditions.

As for our offense, we can be just as hard to stop without a vertical attack as we can be with one. If it's raining buckets, we'll just play a scheme similar to what we've been doing through the first three games. There will be different formations to confuse the defense, but the throws will be the same. Our run game will go as well as theirs. In monsoon conditions, I still expect us to score. It will simply take sustained drives rather than quick strikes.

So get over it. 1) We're playing this game, thank GOODNESS! 2) We're not at a disadvantage due to the weather. 3) We WILL win this game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The definition of awesome!

Replies: 0
| visibility 704
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic