Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Let’s just be honest here
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 76
| visibility 1

Let’s just be honest here

Mar 23, 2020, 6:11 PM

Democrats are a disgrace. Pass this bill and help Americans!

The democrats are a problem and have been a problem for many years.

If I offended any of you.... good.

USA!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Let’s just be honest here

Mar 23, 2020, 6:13 PM

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2018/06/09/maher_im_hoping_for_a_crashing_economy_so_we_can_get_rid_of_trump_bring_on_the_recession.html

Mar 23, 2020, 6:14 PM

Talk about a disgrace.... Bill is awful

Mar 25, 2020, 9:01 AM

Maher is great generally. He is a moderate liberal now a days. He is against all the PC bull.

Mar 23, 2020, 6:27 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s just be honest here ]

They want to “save democracy” by overturning an election. LOL.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Overturning the election? Are they recounting the 2016 votes?

Mar 24, 2020, 8:52 AM

Not sure what you mean by overturning the election, that doesn’t make sense.

DUH!!! Russia Hoax!***

Mar 24, 2020, 3:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can't stand this dik-head.***

Mar 24, 2020, 6:46 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s just be honest here ]

Using this bill to try and cram in everything that's been

Mar 23, 2020, 6:17 PM

blocked the last 3 years is a disgrace. Abortion,Union rights,Solar Panels ,ect have nothing to do with this.

Re: Using this bill to try and cram in everything that's been

Mar 23, 2020, 6:20 PM

I would vote for Trump a 100 times out 100 again.

Trump is awesome. These idiot democrats are a disgrace.

Agreed; it is nice to have a stable genius at the

Mar 25, 2020, 9:04 AM

helm for once.

Re: Using this bill to try and cram in everything that's been

Mar 23, 2020, 6:29 PM [ in reply to Using this bill to try and cram in everything that's been ]

Any company receiving public assistance had better have at least one transgendered person of color on their Board of Directors or this just isn’t America.

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

They BETTER have...

Mar 24, 2020, 4:08 PM

...a transgender, hair-lip, Filipino, non-binary, quadriplegic, dyslexic, drug-abusing, agnostic, diabetic, COVID-19 positive, non-white Anglo-Saxon Protestant. Just to make sure they are totally beyond reproach, ethnically and culturally speaking.

Mar 23, 2020, 6:31 PM

Any of them who play politics over this need to be voted out. I mean either party. If they cant get it together over this and do something constructive they need to be replaced

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That would be all of them at this point.***

Mar 24, 2020, 12:47 AM

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's no such thing as a stupid question, just stupid people who ask questions.

It should be clear that any politician attaching anything to

Mar 23, 2020, 6:33 PM

this bill that does not directly address problems that are the direct result of the covid19 pandemic is a disgusting POS.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Not enough supplies.

Mar 23, 2020, 6:41 PM

Every state has the money to buy PPE, but the supply is not there.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Made in China. Can’t outsource all your manufacturing and

Mar 23, 2020, 6:43 PM

fight a war. I hope our country wakes up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not enough supplies.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:57 PM [ in reply to Not enough supplies. ]

Go to npr.org please and look for an article by Yuki Noguchi. It explains why there are not enough face masks to fight the Corona Virus. I found it very enlightening.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not enough supplies.

Mar 24, 2020, 7:45 AM

You lost me at npr.org.

God forbid you read something educational.***

Mar 24, 2020, 8:54 AM

GOP is trying to sneak through a $500B slush fund

Mar 23, 2020, 6:54 PM

that Trump and Mnuchin can use any way they want. Mnuchin wants to use some of it to make Justice League 2.

BS,

Mar 23, 2020, 7:00 PM

DNC talking points/lies

What's a lie.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:18 PM

I'll wait.

I made a mistake

Mar 23, 2020, 7:56 PM

Mnuchin didn't make Justice League. He produced Dawn of Justice, Suicide Squad, and Wonder Woman, but somehow got left out of Justice League. Probably coincident when Snyder had to quit after his daughter died.

BS is correct...

Mar 23, 2020, 7:41 PM [ in reply to BS, ]

The Dems are delaying the vote on the stimulus plan in a deliberate attempt to decimate the economy so they can blame the POTUS for something else he didn't really do. The ynow what to draft their own bill so they can add a bunch of garbage funding that has absolutely nothing do do with COVID-19.

Anyone and everyone who politicizes this issue should be immediately removed from office. This is not the time to be playing partisan politics.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

That's just crazy talk

Mar 23, 2020, 7:50 PM

Crack is bad for you

Re: That's just crazy talk

Mar 23, 2020, 8:11 PM

Good times. Good times.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WtGrp5MbzAI

Even more than trying to create something they can blame

Mar 23, 2020, 8:00 PM [ in reply to BS is correct... ]

Trump for, in their pettiness they can't stand for Trump to get any credit whatsoever for doing anything good.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: Even more than trying to create something they can blame

Mar 23, 2020, 8:30 PM

You just know that if he saves the economy and millions of lives, he’d spike the football and do a victory lap. He must be stopped.

Not sure he is athletic enough to spike a football or run

Mar 23, 2020, 9:40 PM

a lap. He has spent a lot time playing golf lately...so he could maybe do a victory putt instead?

Re: Even more than trying to create something they can blame

Mar 23, 2020, 8:48 PM [ in reply to Even more than trying to create something they can blame ]

Trump for, in their pettiness they can't stand for Trump to get any credit whatsoever for doing anything good.

Would be happy to, can you point out anything good he's done?

Frankly...

Mar 23, 2020, 9:19 PM

regardless of the side of the aisle on which you sit, if you can't see it, it's only because you're either not looking or you have you head stuck up your a$$.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Frankly...

Mar 24, 2020, 12:16 AM

Yep. They are irredeemable.

Re: Frankly...

Mar 24, 2020, 11:16 AM [ in reply to Frankly... ]

BigCUFan® said:

regardless of the side of the aisle on which you sit, if you can't see it, it's only because you're either not looking or you have you head stuck up your a$$.

It would be an easy thing to point to, would it not? Instead of an insult? Point to something good he's done or walk away...

I can give you a LONG list if you'd like...

Mar 24, 2020, 11:33 AM

but here are just a few of the highlights:

Almost 4 million jobs created since election.

More Americans are now employed than ever recorded in the nations history.

Median household income has hit highest level ever recorded.

African-American, Hispanic-American, Asian-American unemployment has recently achieved the lowest rates ever recorded.

Almost 3.9 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps

He signed the biggest package of tax cuts and reforms in history. After tax cuts, over $300 billion poured back into the U.S.

Obamacare individual mandate penalty now GONE.

Secured $6 billion in NEW funding to fight the opioid epidemic.

Secured record $715 billion in military funding

Protected Americans from terrorists with the travel ban: upheld by Supreme Court.

Net exports are on track to increase by $59 billion this year.

Improved vetting and screening for refugees, and switched focus to overseas resettlement.

Began building the wall insuring strong borders and reduced crime

Shall I go on?

Criminal justice reform act...***

Mar 24, 2020, 3:25 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Dems are in a panic because the country is doing so

Mar 24, 2020, 3:37 PM [ in reply to I can give you a LONG list if you'd like... ]

unbelieveably well (coronavirus aside) due strictly to policies and ideologies that are the direct opposite of the ones they espouse. Pelosi is a perfect example; bitter, petty, and deranged as her reality has been destroyed.

- H. L. Mencken

^^^^ THIS ^^^^***

Mar 25, 2020, 8:22 AM

What? Its a continuation from the previous

Mar 25, 2020, 2:39 PM [ in reply to Dems are in a panic because the country is doing so ]

Administration. Its not like trump turned around a crumbling economy. He took over one of the best once. Thats great that he continued the trend but let’s bot act like its because of conservative policy.

Democratic admins generally do better economically

Re: I can give you a LONG list if you'd like...

Mar 24, 2020, 4:24 PM [ in reply to I can give you a LONG list if you'd like... ]

Looks like F2 took his own advice and walked away after this!!

The first 5 are just a function of population growth and a strong economy, not

Mar 25, 2020, 11:58 AM [ in reply to I can give you a LONG list if you'd like... ]

anything he actually did. Population inherently grows over time, so every president will have records of “most Americans with X.” Kind of like the stock market. It inherently goes up over time-the stock market hit record highs multiple times during Obama’s presidency, it hit highs under Trump, it will hit record highs under the next president-it’s not exactly something to puff your chest over. As for the economy, he gets some credit for keeping that going strong, but he’s not responsible for all of that success.

The tax cut was good, didn’t affect me at all or give me money back (I’m middle class), but I’m all for cutting taxes.

I’d argue the military funding isn’t necessary, our military is already plenty big and well funded.

Travel ban-unnecessary.

The wall-unnecessary.

Net exports is a positive, but the tariffs were a terrible move hurting many businesses, so some good some bad there.

The wall-unnecessary. The bigger positive was getting Mexico to turn away people from their country.

So Trump has the tax cuts, a few other minor things, and then a whole lot of stupidity to show for his presidency. Not exactly a huge list of accomplishments. He hasn’t screwed anything up too badly (minus our reputation on the global stage, and the fact that no world leader can trust our president), but he hasn’t done much on the positive side either. We could have worse from an actions side. But we could also have a whole lot better. Or we could have what we got with Trump, which is mostly stays who, and done it with a lot less embarrassment and stupidity.

Meant to type status quo at the end***

Mar 25, 2020, 12:00 PM

Here's a good thing

Mar 23, 2020, 10:23 PM [ in reply to Re: Even more than trying to create something they can blame ]

I would say the "right to try" drug legislation that DJT pushed for and signed into law is looming pretty large right about now.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Those laws are for unapproved drugs

Mar 23, 2020, 11:00 PM

you are talking about an approved drug with an off-label use. That's been legal for a long, long time.

Re: Here's a good thing

Mar 24, 2020, 11:24 AM [ in reply to Here's a good thing ]

I would say the "right to try" drug legislation that DJT pushed for and signed into law is looming pretty large right about now.

I would agree to that, that is a very good thing. But Trump merely signed it, it's actually called "Trickett Wendler, Frank Mongiello, Jordan McLinn, and Matthew Bellina Right to Try Act".

It's another way for patients who have been diagnosed with life-threatening diseases or conditions who have tried all approved treatment options and who are unable to participate in a clinical trial to access certain unapproved treatments.

It's a good thing, and Trump signed it.

I rarely thumb down...

Mar 23, 2020, 11:13 PM [ in reply to GOP is trying to sneak through a $500B slush fund ]

but we've got enough misinformed stupid going on

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah that sounds plausible, GTFOH

Mar 24, 2020, 1:31 AM [ in reply to GOP is trying to sneak through a $500B slush fund ]

Typical contrived speaking points, obvious fabrications to anyone w/ a functional brain-

Trump is right: the cure could be worse than the problem.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:27 PM

We need to accept some death. We do every year with the flu. We accepted 61,000 flu deaths 2 years ago --- when we did nothing...

Big BLUE states may be asked to stay home longer.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:28 PM

hmmmmm

They eventually made a specific vaccine for it.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:41 PM [ in reply to Trump is right: the cure could be worse than the problem. ]

The mixed flu vaccine that year didn't protect against that particular H1N1, but older people had some immunity from exposure to a similar H1N1 when they were young. I didn't pay that much attention at the time, but the CDC site has a good summary. Closing borders didn't do much because it started here. But it was 12,000 deaths in the US, not 61,000. If we can limit this one to 12,000 deaths when nobody has a pre-existing immunity, it will be a huge success.

My mistake. I thought you were talking about 2009-10,

Mar 23, 2020, 7:48 PM

the so-called huge disaster H1N1 year. It was a lot of deaths worldwide, but only 12,000 in the US. To hear Trump rave and rage on about what a failure that response was, you'd think it was more than the last few flu seasons. I believed everything he said up until this very instant.

Re: My mistake. I thought you were talking about 2009-10,

Mar 23, 2020, 8:05 PM

https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/26/health/flu-deaths-2017--2018-cdc-bn/index.html

I was talking about 2018-2019. But just saw this report from 2017-2018. &0,000 deaths in US.... and we did essentially NOTHING!!!!!

80k was revised down to 61k, but that still a lot

Mar 23, 2020, 11:25 PM

(H1N1)pdm09 killed 12,000 in the US, but a lot more worldwide, in 2009-10 (the huge failure of Obama that Trump likes to sing about), but it still kills people every year. CDC website is pretty informative, but I can't find the combined flu deaths from all strains for that year.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:36 PM

Democrats are a disgrace.

Republicans are a disgrace.

Your precious Trump is a disgrace.

Mar 23, 2020, 7:47 PM

Term limits are needed more than ever before. The Democrats are guaranteeing a Trump re-election. What a bunch of immoral people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 9:21 PM

You do realize that the Supreme court has ruled term limits unconstitutional, yes ?

Isn't the president limited to 2 terms

Mar 24, 2020, 12:39 AM

by the 22nd amendment? The Constitution can be amended.

Re: Isn't the president limited to 2 terms

Mar 24, 2020, 2:09 AM

That’s too hard. Just get five Supreme Court justices to agree with you; that’s much easier. Or do like FDR did when he wanted to create unconstitutional federal government “programs” and threaten to pack the court since their number isn’t set by the Constitution.

Yes»FDR 4TERMS****

Mar 24, 2020, 2:29 AM [ in reply to Isn't the president limited to 2 terms ]

Mar 23, 2020, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s just be honest here ]

You overreached.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 23, 2020, 8:22 PM [ in reply to Re: Let’s just be honest here ]

Like where you are headed here!

Obama was a big disgrace and the American hater first lady,

Bush was a disgrace.

Bill was okay but the first lady under him was a big disgrace.

Mar 24, 2020, 2:49 AM

Bush=big spending, big gov't globalist & open borders advocate, wouldn't pardon US border patrol agents sent to prison for returning fire at ms13 drug runner retreating to mex side of border(shot in back)11yr sent-Clinton supposed success largely due to the actions of the Gingrich led House-

Mar 23, 2020, 8:19 PM

Democrats are a disgrace. Pass this bill and help Americans!

The democrats are a problem and have been a problem for many years.

If I offended any of you.... good.

USA!

So you approve of the $500 Billion fund to bail out Wall St. investment banks because the market has tanked? You know, the one that's to be controlled only by Mnuchen and Trump?

The GOP cares more about Wall St. donors than Americans. How about you're local plumber, they gonna bail him out? How about the electrician?

And about that $1000 per adult and $500 per kid, how are they going to pay rent next month?

And by the way, that money going to "Americans's" is $250 billion, 1/2 of the $500 billion they want to give to Wall St.

You keep watching Fox News, remember, they said this virus was nothing but a Dem Hoax.

Mar 23, 2020, 11:46 PM

You people are truly a bunch of stupid rubes. You buy everything that comes out of this idiot’s mouth even though he’s bankrupted everything he’s ever touched and now we’re screwed because of this virus because he sat on his fat ### and did nothing about it, calling it a “hoax”. When are you idiots going to wake up, think for yourself, and change the channel from FOX News...maybe realize that there’s a world of enlightenment and intelligence that exists beyond the MAGA vortex in which you all live? This guy could give a rat’s ### about peoples’ lives. All he cares about is the economy because it’s the only sliver of hope he has of getting re-elected. And guess what?! It’s gone! Like a fart in the wind! Now he’s got NOTHING and neither do we! He’s bankrupted all of us!

You’re all truly an embarrassment to Clemson...even to TigerNet.! Wake up.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 24, 2020, 8:30 AM

uproar84® said:

You people are truly a bunch of stupid rubes. You buy everything that comes out of this idiot’s mouth even though he’s bankrupted everything he’s ever touched and now we’re screwed because of this virus because he sat on his fat ### and did nothing about it, calling it a “hoax”. When are you idiots going to wake up, think for yourself, and change the channel from FOX News...maybe realize that there’s a world of enlightenment and intelligence that exists beyond the MAGA vortex in which you all live? This guy could give a rat’s ### about peoples’ lives. All he cares about is the economy because it’s the only sliver of hope he has of getting re-elected. And guess what?! It’s gone! Like a fart in the wind! Now he’s got NOTHING and neither do we! He’s bankrupted all of us!

You’re all truly an embarrassment to Clemson...even to TigerNet.! Wake up.

Hmmm... Never let facts get in the way of a good rant on Tigernet. But let's take a look at the facts anyway:

Rant fabrication number 1. Trump has "bankrupted everything he's ever touched." Before being elected President, Trump had filed bankruptcy on 6 (mostly casinos) of his 515 business ventures. That is hardly a losing average in the world of big business much less a "bankrupted everything he's ever touched". It is a fact, he has succeeded in business to a overwhelming degree, particularly in the real estate and entertainment industries - that is why he is a billionaire. I dare say you would willingly trade your bank account for his...

Rant fabrication number 2. Trump sat on his fat a## and did nothing about the virus. Completely false. On 14 January 2020, the Chinese told the world through the WHO that they had found no clear evidence of human-to-human transmission of the virus: https://twitter.com/WHO/status/1217043229427761152 On 20 January, the Chinese finally acknowledged the virus was spread via human-to-human transmission. Within 10 days of that admission, President Trump had put a Chinese travel ban in place and established the Coronavirus Task Force. All the while Congress was completely ignoring the issue as it was held hostage to a partisan Democratic impeachment fiasco. From that start till now, President Trump has taken more than 74 actions to fight this virus - you can read about them here: https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/washington-secrets/list-74-actions-taken-by-trump-to-fight-virus-bolster-economy

Rant fabrication number 3. President calling the virus a "hoax". This is patently false and if you had any intellectual honesty you would stop trying to peddle this outright fabrication. President Trump did not call the virus a hoax. He likened the Democrats' criticism of his administration's response to the China Virus to their efforts to impeach him, saying "this is their new hoax." Read it for yourself:

"Now the Democrats are politicizing the coronavirus. You know that, right? Coronavirus. They’re politicizing it. We did one of the great jobs. You say, ‘How’s President Trump doing?’ They go, ‘Oh, not good, not good.’ They have no clue. They don’t have any clue. They can’t even count their votes in Iowa, they can’t even count. No they can’t. They can’t count their votes.

One of my people came up to me and said, ‘Mr. President, they tried to beat you on Russia, Russia, Russia. That didn’t work out too well. They couldn’t do it. They tried the impeachment hoax. That was on a perfect conversation. They tried anything, they tried it over and over, they’ve been doing it since you got in. It’s all turning, they lost, it’s all turning. Think of it. Think of it. And this is their new hoax."

Overall rant tenor: Trump supporters are "idiots", that don't "think for yourself". Your welcome to think whatever you want about other people. However, if there is one group of people in this country that has lost their mental faculties it those that are infected with Trump Derangement Syndrome (TDS). Your rant is exhibit "A" that you suffer from TDS. The telltale signs are there - unhinged hatred of all things Trump, hate of Fox News - the most highly watched 24/7 news channel, and fabricating facts and twisting truth with innuendo and broad generalities with the intention to smear President Trump and his supporters. Yours is not the worst case of TDS I've seen but is very solid in its inability to discern anti-Trump talking points from the truth.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Trump the successful businessman

Mar 24, 2020, 9:50 AM

is a fictional character created by Mark Burnett.

His net worth was -8 billion (negative, yes) not all that long ago. Just search for Ivanka talking about it in 2003. American banks will not lend him money, for very good reason. He has grudges against many individuals like Mark Cuban who would not lend him money when he was desperate.

The money laundering investigation (Deutsche Bank lends him money, he pays it back with dirty cash received from Russian nationals for condos in Florida, apartments in NYC) might be on hold now, but they can only delay it while he is president.

Re: Trump the successful businessman

Mar 24, 2020, 11:08 AM

The real reason we’ve never seen his taxes. He wasn’t worth what he said prior to entering office. I bet he’s made a lot since then tho.

I have doubts

Mar 24, 2020, 12:24 PM

His two sons aren't very bright, and neither is Ivanka. Tiffany, however, is pretty bright and got into Penn and Georgetown on merit. Haven't seen a picture of her with Hunter Biden's daughter in a while, so I don't know if they are still besties.

Mar 24, 2020, 1:18 AM

Dems: view this as an opportunity and, as they are not burdened by morality, will seize upon it-

Ya, republicans on the other hand, are extremely moral.

Mar 24, 2020, 8:59 AM

Just look at the Republican leader, Trump. He’s the perfect picture of a moral compass!

Re: Ya, republicans on the other hand, are extremely moral.

Mar 24, 2020, 11:33 AM

Democrats just want to "Grab Him By His P*SSY"! They don't care about his Tiny Hands and Twitter account! Good Republicans believe he was elected by Jesus and that's good enough for me. Y'all a buncha Socialist Hippie Bastargs who want everything for the poor when we know the poor are worthless, lazy, indolent drug addicts who want someone else to Grab The P*SSY for them! Trump is just the guy to getr' done!

This is a convenient deflection from the virus itself

Mar 24, 2020, 4:17 PM

Most of the ranting about the Democrats' stimulus proposal seem to be the same ones who 1 week ago were posting stuff like "AERN'T IT FUNNY THAT THIS IS HAPPENING DURING AN ELECTION YEARS?!?!?!?!?".

At least you Trump tards are acknowledging the severity of the situation now. That's a start.

Re: This is a convenient deflection from the virus itself

Mar 24, 2020, 6:36 PM

Not what we are acknowledging is that we understand that Trump is not perfect, but he is the only thing standing between us and a bunch of idiot Democrats and and idiot Democrat president. That's good enough for me!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wait so the GOP suddenly cares about helping

Mar 25, 2020, 9:03 AM

People in need? What planet are you on?

let’s have some tough talk, membersonly

Mar 25, 2020, 9:13 AM

I remember that once in a a while in 4th grade, some rich kid’s grandma would get him a leather members only jacket, and he’d try to play it off like it was somehow better, but in reality we all knew the original cloth version was still cooler. Did you ever snap that neck strap around your collar? I would, but only if I was feeling really sporty.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I once had to give a kid that wore

Mar 25, 2020, 12:09 PM

that stupid jacket a serious beat down after he made some smart ### remark about John "Low Low" Lowenstein. He ignored all the warnings and something inside just snapped.

Replies: 76
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic