Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Seriously what is this supposed to show?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 886

Seriously what is this supposed to show?

Nov 6, 2020, 1:01 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I trust that they are matching signatures to make sure

Nov 6, 2020, 1:03 PM

nobody voted twice and that no dead people voted either

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Seriously what is this supposed to show?

Nov 6, 2020, 1:05 PM

Numerous courts have already heard the whining over this, and it was determined that this is what's required. You were celebrating this result yesterday.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

The final twitches of a headless snake.***

Nov 6, 2020, 1:08 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 1:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously what is this supposed to show? ]

Nov 6, 2020, 1:21 PM

If there's actually a violation of the court order, then it's very easy to file an application to the Court to enforce the order. Contempt of an order is a serious matter. Is anyone filing an application?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Nov 6, 2020, 1:29 PM

Nov 6, 2020, 1:38 PM

I still haven't seen the order out of the trial court actually directing the parties to do anything, and I haven't heard anyone other than you suggest that the order is being disregarded by anyone.

I think the judge told both sides to try and act like reasonable adults.

Yes, that was the federal judge after the Trumpers asked to halt the counting. But the order from state court was supposed to have been issued after the remand from the appellate court. I've never once seen that order. No idea what it says or if it exists.

I see one side isn’t capable of that.

Which side is that? The Philadelphia Board of Elections? Is anyone complaining about them at this point (other than you)?

Why should they have to go to court to get what the order says and the law intended?

Because that's what they would do if the court were being disregarded. I'm doing that right now in a case where the other side violated an order. Why should I have to go to court to enforce the order? Because that's how it works. I guess I could just whine and complain that I'm not getting my way, but instead I went to court to enforce the order.

The whole point is to have a fair and impartial counting. Why are you and Dems opposed to that?

I'm not opposed to that. Why are you and the Pubs opposed to that? (I'm not asking that question so much as showing you how silly it sounds to be asked that.)

They appealed the court order yesterday and now they’re trying to claim “it’s too late” to make some of these challenges.

Who appealed which court order? Do you have a link to this. I assume you're not making it up.

- Jonathan Swift

T3T....I think he's lying about being a lawyer....get him!***

Nov 6, 2020, 1:42 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: T3T....I think he's lying about being a lawyer....get him!***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:05 PM

Re: T3T....I think he's lying about being a lawyer....get him!***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:16 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

psst...is that old guy humor? i don't get it***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:32 PM [ in reply to Re: T3T....I think he's lying about being a lawyer....get him!*** ]

Because you're on German time!

Nov 6, 2020, 2:34 PM

You know, you did a conference call in Germany? If you weren't so busy running North and South America?!

Don't you get it?!

Give me your name and address.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

I'm quite the fraud***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:34 PM

Nov 6, 2020, 2:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously what is this supposed to show? ]

Nov 6, 2020, 2:14 PM

I just answered those questions. Either you didn't read my answers or you're just giving up and resorting to name-calling.

Either way, here's my answer again: I believe a full and impartial counting is happening right now.

I'm going to give you full benefit of the doubt, and I'm going to assume you have good intentions (which is more than you're granting me). If you're right, and I'm wrong, and the law is being broken, then they should show the evidence and there should be consequences for the Philadelphia Board of Elections because they are lawbreakers.

If.

If you are right.

Here's my evidence that you're wrong: Team Trump and the Philly BOE agreed in federal court with the procedures currently in place.

- Jonathan Swift

you are one obtuse sumbeach***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:35 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously what is this supposed to show? ]

Re: you are one obtuse sumbeach***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:46 PM

sigh...I'm off today dip-sheet....

Nov 6, 2020, 2:53 PM

why are you such a tool?

Seriously? Did something happen to you as a child?

Re: sigh...I'm off today dip-sheet....

Nov 6, 2020, 2:58 PM

umm...well I assumed that a long time ago when I pointed...

Nov 6, 2020, 3:09 PM

out you were an intellectual lightweight cry-baby. I suspect you knew that about yourself already, but I assumed you didn't like having me point it out again.

It's just really weird what you tend to zero in on. Why would you point out I posted 10 times today? I checked and you've made ~100 posts in the last 24 hrs.

And why the fascination with my work? I come in here throughout the day when I have a moment or multi-tasking or on the pooper, or at home to joke around and discuss stuff. Why are you worried about my time on here versus my work time. Have you EVER seen anyone else on here post anything like that about any other poster? It's weird man.

Re: umm...well I assumed that a long time ago when I pointed...

Nov 6, 2020, 3:15 PM

I'm really quite something***

Nov 6, 2020, 3:35 PM

I find it funny that he's questioning the boss' time sheets

Nov 6, 2020, 3:44 PM [ in reply to umm...well I assumed that a long time ago when I pointed... ]

Flow is the boss. He can do whatever he feels like during company time.

Well, doesn't exactly work like that...

Nov 6, 2020, 4:32 PM

try to lead by example first-in/last-out.

Nov 6, 2020, 1:43 PM [ in reply to Re: Seriously what is this supposed to show? ]

The Reps and Dems agreed to these conditions - that was a part of the court case decision that you were talking about yesterday.

Except it wasn't the Democrats.

Nov 6, 2020, 2:15 PM

This case was between the Trumpers and the Philly County BOE.

- Jonathan Swift

Democracy

Nov 6, 2020, 1:10 PM

it shows democracy

I like your funny words magic man

Well, it's a long way off then.***

Nov 6, 2020, 3:25 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the UDP comparison to that live stream...

Nov 6, 2020, 1:26 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-franc1968.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's over... Done. Those fences were for non-essentials and

Nov 6, 2020, 2:08 PM

the press. They had observers allowed beyond them. You DO know that...?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It's over... Done. Those fences were for non-essentials and

Nov 6, 2020, 2:16 PM

Huh. I didn't know that. T3, did you know that?

- Jonathan Swift

Nov 6, 2020, 2:19 PM [ in reply to It's over... Done. Those fences were for non-essentials and ]

Nov 6, 2020, 2:25 PM

You're seriously relying on a twitter user with 129 followers, who also retweeted this:

"
Michael Millerman
@M_Millerman
America under Biden and Harris will be a tyranny of such humorless oppression, passive aggressive degradation and stupor-inducing dehumanization that even anarchists will rue Trump's ouster.
8:05 AM · Nov 6, 2020·Twitter Web App
."

At least now I know why you're so angry all the time.

Nov 6, 2020, 2:28 PM

This is really becoming your white whale.***

Nov 6, 2020, 2:13 PM

Nov 6, 2020, 2:17 PM

Lunch?

It clearly shows fraud in levels never seen before.

Nov 6, 2020, 3:22 PM

You caught us!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: It clearly shows fraud in levels never seen before.

Nov 6, 2020, 3:24 PM

If you're not cheating, you're not trying.

Nov 6, 2020, 3:30 PM

The coup de grace was creating the whole COVID hoax to set this up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 6, 2020, 3:27 PM

It is a simple question - if the voter counters (who are almost all assuredly democrat) are not doing anything wrong, why not let a qualified observer watch every ballot counted?

Why not? It would shut them (Trump people) up, would it not?

I'll tell you the big fcking prolbem is when the PA democrat Lt Gov goes on TV like a whiney little a-hole talking chit about Trump all it does is make you wonder MORE about what the #### they are doing. He sounded like a freaking zealot, determined that Trump lose no matter what. How does that inspire confidence?

Just let people watch and continue doing the job! W T F?

For visiting Philly a few times and not being a lawyer

Nov 6, 2020, 3:38 PM

you have really become quite the expert on PA law. I hope your first job is as successful as this second gig you picked up.

Replies: 41
| visibility 886
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic