Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Another Burch comment. I asked a Clemson insider about
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 6,232

Another Burch comment. I asked a Clemson insider about

Aug 19, 2019, 6:04 PM

the latest status. He said it could be a season ending decision. First the good news: He wants to play for a winner. That eliminates “you know who.”

Second, the uncomfortable news: Georgia is going all out to get him.

Finally, the bad news: He is getting a lot of pressure to stay in Columbia. His teammate has committed to USux. His QB is Muschamp’s son. And, his coach is an ex USux QB who turned us in for a minor violation. We therefore self imposed a no “face to face” contact with him from Jan - July and therefore have lost some ground.

Anyone know if the last part is true?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Another Burch comment. I asked a Clemson insider about

Aug 19, 2019, 6:08 PM

Don't know how true the last part is...but I've heard from people who claim inside knowledge as well that there are some questionable things going on with him from both other schools...if true, do we really want someone with that sort of baggage, regardless of talent? We seem to be getting enough other talent without the question marks, imo.

The fact that he was at the all in cookout pretty

Aug 19, 2019, 6:09 PM

much blows a hole in your last rumor

BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!***

Aug 19, 2019, 7:02 PM

Just read this on Cocky talk

Aug 19, 2019, 7:03 PM

are you sure it was a Clemson Insider you talked too ? Everyone I know that claims inside info has said that Reporting crap as that, crap.

Kid's not going to UofSC. If he was, he'd already be committed there.Being around those chickens till he leaves town is why he's not committed anywhere right now.

Re: Just read this on Cocky talk

Aug 19, 2019, 7:13 PM

always wondered... what exactly qualifies someone as an "insider"?

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they pay a monthly subscribtion for information

Aug 19, 2019, 7:40 PM

that they don't share. It makes them special.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: they pay a monthly subscribtion for information

Aug 19, 2019, 8:42 PM

Yes, and they are not only in Clemson's circle of in the know but inside of their inner circle.
Hope that clears things up.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aug 19, 2019, 7:24 PM

USuC fans know all the rumors nobody else knows about, typically because they're the ones that made them up. But does he want to be part of DLU or not is the biggest thing because you can pressure an 18 year old into making a decision one way or another but at the end of the day he's needing to make a decision towards his future and not his present. Clemson just sent 3 young men 1st round all off the DL including backups to the NFL after sending DL in consistent fashion into the draft over the past few years and the NFL is the goal for a lot of these guys therefore if it is for him as well then Clemson would prepare him greatly to make the step and give him the exposure needed to become a top pick into the NFL. He will make the decision when he's ready and surely I hope it's to Clemson as we would love to have him but also I believe it's the best decision for him if his goal is a great NCAA career and one day being drafted at his best possible slot.

Aug 19, 2019, 7:42 PM

You are correct Seth. Zach Bailey is a prime example of what happens when you make the wrong decision.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm a long-time married dude, so I have plenty of experience

Aug 19, 2019, 8:02 PM

In being wrong! That said, I'm virtually convinced he's Clemson-bound. He's been as quiet as an 'XT recruitment' and we know how that turned out. I have zero doubt XT's given him excellent guidance in how to deal with making the correct decision. My guess is the staff knows...or will (a very select, close-mouthed few) and even if he files paperwork, it will be in 'cloak and dagger' fashion (I speak "and ', for those who are curious!). There's zilch to be gained by saying a word until he shows on campus. Zilch. He doesn't have the IMG buffer XT had.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 10
| visibility 6,232
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic