Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The difference in the questioning on ESPN of Coach O vs Dabo
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

The difference in the questioning on ESPN of Coach O vs Dabo

Jan 1, 2020, 12:57 PM

Shows that they are setting this NC up to be yet again...Clemson vs the next greatest ever, unbeatable and mighty team from the SEC. All of the questions for Coach O, save for the quick last one, were about how great LSU currently is, how great Burreaux is and is LSU the greatest team ever. Meanwhile, Dabo in his second question is asked about how great LSU is, and has zero questions to him at all about the success Clemson has had or how great a run Clemson has going.

They are literally setting this game up exactly as they did last year when Clemson was facing the ESPN commentator crowned "greatest college football team ever to play the game" in Alabama. Doesnt matter that we are 29-0, or that Oklahoma was out like 2 or 3 starters on a D that already sucked...no its that LSU and Burrow are the best to ever play the game, they scorched the #4 ranked Jalen Hurts and how can anyone stop them!?!

Just. Like. Last. Year.

They are literally doing it all again!

They are setting up the exact same scenario.

Well, here is to hoping all this bull shiite hyping of the next greatest SEC team ever to play the game leads to the exact same result as last year in this year's NC!!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^ YeP, so one-side that I’d Light to..

Jan 1, 2020, 1:01 PM

SCREAM!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Keep feeding LSU rat poison...Bama ate it up last year***

Jan 1, 2020, 1:08 PM

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The difference in the questioning on ESPN of Coach O vs Dabo

Jan 1, 2020, 1:16 PM

I'm good with all this. As Dabo said, "Free fuel is nice".

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 1:27 PM

Indeed!

I just think it must be acknowledged.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Betting is the best revenge

Jan 1, 2020, 1:33 PM

Picked up $400 vs. Ohio State. And the past eight yrs of bowl games have been very kind to Clemson fans ... it's the gift that never stops giving.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 1, 2020, 1:35 PM

Just like last year, WIN THE NEXT GAME. GO TIGERS! C L E M S O N!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You’re correct that it’s again being framed as an

Jan 1, 2020, 2:51 PM

“All-time great” team vs Clemson, however they are focusing specifically on the LSU offense. It is ironic one year after framing Bama this way, and I hope it leads to false confidence and the same result this year. However, I will say that many stats actually back up this view - the LSU offense (not team, offense) is literally having arguably the greatest single statistical offensive season in history. Burrow is in line to break or has already broken many individual passing records, including season % completion and single game TDs in his most recent performance. They aren’t blowing smoke here - this is an all-time great offense - and that’s why it’s gonna be so sweet to beat them!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like it! Go Tigers!***

Jan 1, 2020, 3:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I like it! Go Tigers!***

Jan 1, 2020, 3:05 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic