Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I'm a traditionalist, but the TCU basketball............
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

I'm a traditionalist, but the TCU basketball............

Feb 29, 2020, 4:47 PM

court is #FIRE.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'll take the old Boston Gardens.

Mar 1, 2020, 5:40 PM

I like the flat spots where the ball won't bounce right the heat swelters anyone out of shape and the Celtics reigned supreme. Gimme the good old days.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yeah the old Garden was great. But screw the Celtics! ******

Mar 1, 2020, 5:42 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2011_nascar_champ.gifringofhonor-celti_tiger-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yeah the old Garden was great. But screw the Celtics! ******

Mar 1, 2020, 7:07 PM

RA’d.??
#screwtheyanks

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The celts got screwed when Lenny deaded himself.

Mar 1, 2020, 9:13 PM [ in reply to Yeah the old Garden was great. But screw the Celtics! ****** ]

Celts were my guys back then. Ainge, Bird, Parish, Johnson and McHale. I loved them matching up with LA. Man, talk about basketball.

I don't even watch that chit anymore. Guy get four steps without dribbling. Carrying the ball and the total lack of integrity in the game.

Same with baseball. Take away the mound height and make the ball harder than chinese arithmetic so it can be hit long. Fans suck for hating away the best part of the game.

I don't pro anything anymore. I love our guys being in the pros but I'm not watching a professional anything.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear ya and agree...

Mar 1, 2020, 10:07 PM

However, the NBA does have enough talent that makes every team worth watching. Celts have a nucleus (Kemba, Tatum, Brown, Smart, Hayward) that resembles the 80s heydays we grew up with. Overachievers.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic