Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Louisville fans aren't the only ones blaming the refs
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

Louisville fans aren't the only ones blaming the refs

Oct 20, 2016, 6:06 PM

http://www.scout.com/college/north-carolina-state/forums/2515-packpride-sports/15065810-acc-denies-conflict-of-interest-with-officiating

Some seriously funny quotes from the tin foil hat crowd.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

UL message board fans are so stupid. If the ACC wanted to guarantee a team

Oct 20, 2016, 6:17 PM

in the playoffs just to get playoff money, after UL destroyed FSU already, wouldn't they have thrown the game to them instead of us? ESPN had already made them this year's darlings and given the Heisman to Lavar Burton.

Are they really that retarded? It's so stupid, it hurts.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

This was the NCSU board but you make a good point regardless***

Oct 20, 2016, 6:22 PM

what sucks for the Wolfpack is that they spent 6 weeks preparing for us

Oct 20, 2016, 6:25 PM

shot their wad and lost. Now they are really hosed since they lost to ECU during that extended prep time and now face Louisville. Albeit, a Louisville that struggled with Duke and Duke should have gotten the ball to make a final drive for the win. But, oh well.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: This was the NCSU board but you make a good point regardless***

Oct 20, 2016, 8:03 PM [ in reply to This was the NCSU board but you make a good point regardless*** ]

whine, whine, whine

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: UL message board fans are so stupid. If the ACC wanted to guarantee a team

Oct 20, 2016, 8:00 PM [ in reply to UL message board fans are so stupid. If the ACC wanted to guarantee a team ]

Very true! Any person that thinks the ref want one team to win over the other are just sorry.

Lol at that one guy upset from the CJ SPILLER days.

Oct 20, 2016, 11:03 PM [ in reply to UL message board fans are so stupid. If the ACC wanted to guarantee a team ]

Runs deep

Re: if the fix is in, then how do you explain the refs

Oct 20, 2016, 11:33 PM

Essentally taking our last red zone possession back 30+ yds. I believe we had a 3rd and 32. But that does not fit their narrative so they just choose to ignore that fact.

Re: Louisville fans aren't the only ones blaming the refs

Oct 20, 2016, 6:17 PM

This is how you know you've made it. When the people who can't beat you start cobbling together conspiracy theories.

Oct 20, 2016, 6:23 PM

I think it's brilliant that our boosters have started a scholarship fund for the children of ACC referees.

Ahhhh, the sweet sound...

Oct 20, 2016, 6:24 PM

Of being called the ACC's marquee school in football. I like that! (And it's true). That's my takeaway from that article.

and some of u wonder why I hate

Oct 20, 2016, 6:30 PM

Ncsu! They never mentioned all the crap they got from refs. Were the refs responsible for Clemson winning 12 of last 13?! Suck it ncsu. We own you

i guess the refs moved the goal post 5' to the left, too.***

Oct 20, 2016, 6:31 PM

funny coming from pack fans...

Oct 20, 2016, 6:32 PM

The refs were giving them all the calls, their oline got away with holding like they always do, and we turned the ball over 4 times. When you lose a game in that manner it shows why you're a middle of the pack ACC team and why you don't know how to win

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: funny coming from pack fans...

Oct 20, 2016, 6:42 PM

Notice that in all that whining about bad or no calls, not once did they mention that the refs missed the NC State players targeting Wayne Gallman and knocking our best runner out of the game and allowed to continue playing. The same player who later caused another fumble!
How in the world can they complain about the refs not calling holding on our O-line, when there O-line was almost tacking our defensive linemen on nearly every play.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The butthurt is strong with this one.

Oct 20, 2016, 7:58 PM

Kick the stupid field goal next time, whydoncha?

"Well, other than that, Mrs. Lincoln....how was the play?"

When Chuck Amato was the HC at NC State...

Oct 20, 2016, 8:54 PM

his brother was an ACC football official.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Well, he's absolutely right about the jersey grabbing.

Oct 20, 2016, 10:04 PM

Tigers are doing it a lot and getting away with it. They're not the only ones in CFB to be doing it more than in the past and I think the author may be right that the refs are more concerned with other calls, like targeting and chop blocks. There are way more plays by all teams this season that I think are pass interference, yet are not called. There was one play against State where Mike Williams was definitely mugged, yet no call.

half their penalties b/c their ####### OL w/ false starts

Oct 20, 2016, 10:16 PM

Those aren't hard to call

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2016, 10:47 PM

Let me know when the review the holds both Lewisville and the Wolfpussies had that weren't called. I'll hang up and listen.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wasn't aware that false starts were subjective***

Oct 20, 2016, 10:50 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 20, 2016, 10:54 PM
IMG_0683.PNG(272.8 K)

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic