Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
All of my holes are weak
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 319

All of my holes are weak

Nov 6, 2018, 7:29 AM

Sunday night I came down with the stomach bug that's been going around this past week. Started with intense shids then a few hours later came vomiting. I'll tell you what...I literally thought I was going die when I was vomiting. First vomit came around 9pm and up came the lunch I had that day (didn't eat dinner because I wasn't feeling well). Then around 11pm I vomited more, just as much as the first time. I didn't know I even had anything left to vomit the second time since the first was so much but I did. It felt like my stomach was being ripped up through my esophagus. For the next 18 hours I laid in bed because my whole body hurt so bad. Luckily I had some oxy left over from an old surgery to help me get through this. I haven't been able to drink water until last night. My pi$$ was so brown it hurt to pee. I just now was able to eat something about 48 hours after I last had a meal. Trying not to shid my pants now while reintroducing myself to food. Thots and prayers accepted

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would love to get

Nov 6, 2018, 7:44 AM

3timeTiger's opinion of my sickness

Did the lunge have a party and all share cups? cause lots of y’all been sick.***

Nov 6, 2018, 8:11 AM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The brown liquid coming out of yer pee whole,

Nov 6, 2018, 8:32 AM

Ain't pee, brother.

You have the aids.

Knock on wood

Nov 6, 2018, 9:30 AM

NEVER had a stomach bug. EVER. I have the stomach of steel. Ask anyone who's ever drank to excess with me. I've barfed exactly once in my life from alcohol. In retrospect, this is really a bad thing. In 43 years I've never seen or known my father throw up. Or my mother.

Also immune to food poisoning too. NEVER had that either. Got some boiled peanuts at the ball park with the kids once. Got home from the game and within an hour oldest hurls in his bed. And hurls. Then the younger son did the same in his bed. I ate twice the amount of boiled peanuts they each ate. I'm in the driveway at midnight hosing off the puke from their bed sheets and feeling fine.

Also have eaten stuff with other people who have gotten ill. Never had a problem.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wow

Nov 6, 2018, 9:33 AM

I've always been pretty good about drinking to excess without hurling. But a stomach bug is a different animal. I get the A912's maybe once every 3 years. Sh i t, you can't help what you can't help.

How in Mothra's name have you never had the poopie-throw-ups?

Has to be genetic. Neither of my parents have ever had it.

Nov 6, 2018, 9:47 AM

EVER. Same for grandparents. No one in my family has ever had food poisoning or a stomach bug. I Had to marry a woman who gets it like clockwork to finally witness it firsthand. Two of three sons do not have that gene fwiw. Once wife and both sons got it at the same time and I had to hold down the fort. 8 loads of laundry in a day. She's lucky she married a guy who knows how to do laundry.

Youngest son is 1yo. He didn't get the last round. Mad props to wife for breast feeding right through it. They say if you're breast feeding to keep doing it so the little one gets the antibodies and is less likely to get it. Time will tell for him though.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

last time I hurled was due to my one food poisoning saga

Nov 6, 2018, 9:49 AM [ in reply to Knock on wood ]

ate some bad chicken (wasn't cooked enough). I even knew it wasn't right, but mydumbass kept eating anyways. And it was bad. I thought I would lose a couple internal organs that I needed. ALWAYS cook the chicken all the way done.

That was in 1989. Been good ever since. I don't get flu bugs and stuff like that either.
If I can make one more year I'll have a 30 year vomit streak. #proudachievement

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I used to drink raw eggs as a kid

Nov 6, 2018, 10:00 AM

Seriously. Pretty good. Would gulp down two raw eggs in a glass after getting home from school. By raw I mean out of the fridge, not out of the chicken coop. And I LOVE raw oysters. Will only eat raw, or LIGHTLY steamed. Well, I'll eat fried oysters, but MUCH prefer raw. I can eat 3 dozen big ones on a good day. Also never rode with a car seat or seatbelt as a kid. I'm supposed to be dead like 500 times over.

Also have eaten undercooked chicken. Inside was cold. Didn't like it because it was chewy.

I am up to here with this crap

Nov 6, 2018, 10:00 AM

I told all of y'all, if you sleep with 19B®, then you will get the ### AIDS.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 319
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic