Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I know we like to bash the coots but is there a more loyal
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1,792

I know we like to bash the coots but is there a more loyal

Sep 12, 2018, 11:22 AM

fanbase in the country as far as following their team and attendance numbers when the results have been so bad historically? They draw consistently between 70 and 80 thousand at least until halftime. I can’t think of another school that draws so well but is so bad.

Let’s hear it for our rivals!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

on behalf of the detroit lion fans , i disagree

Sep 12, 2018, 11:24 AM

at least the Browns never paid a qb 200 million to throw ints.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Meant college, but yea, them too, and the Browns.***

Sep 12, 2018, 11:36 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-jospehg.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My jets

Sep 12, 2018, 12:14 PM [ in reply to on behalf of the detroit lion fans , i disagree ]

Took y'all to the woodshed ;)

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Loyal or just gluttons for punishment !?!?!

Sep 12, 2018, 11:30 AM

$CU fans are the same people who would continue to order Happy Meals even if McDonalds started putting razor blades and broken glass in the ground beef.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Like my friend at Clemson who took Biochemistry

Sep 12, 2018, 11:39 AM

even though he was an Econ major. He failed it once, took it again, just to prove he could do it. He liked to punish himself.

The branch davidians were loyal too....***

Sep 12, 2018, 11:43 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Ole Miss and Arkansas maybe

Sep 12, 2018, 11:49 AM

They have loyal followings. And they have better history than SC but still have many years of losing.

Ole Miss’ stadium is so small, but

Sep 12, 2018, 12:22 PM

Arkansas is the best example. Their stadium holds 72 but they have had great success in the 60s and 70s with a couple of NCs and 13 conference championships but mostly bad the last 20 years or so.

I'm not sure if it is loyalty or stupidity.

Sep 12, 2018, 11:50 AM

Either way, they do show up.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

the Democratic Party?***

Sep 12, 2018, 11:54 AM

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I know we like to bash the coots but is there a more loyal

Sep 12, 2018, 12:06 PM

Man, I would love to see someone draw the grand sum of attendance (all time) and then divide by conference/national titles.

SC would be 1 trophy for a billion+

Duke would be 7 (or 17 if you count the old league) for 47 and a toddler. Like the best ratio I can think of at the moment.

Minnesota would be in the running or Iowa State.

Sep 12, 2018, 6:09 PM

NCAA recognizes Minnesota's national titles.

Does not recognize Arkansas'.

Sep 12, 2018, 12:16 PM

I am incredibly impressed with how after week 1 they were able to spread there delusion into the media masses. I think I was listening to ESPN radio yesterday and 7 of 7 picked SCAR to cover and one picked an outright win.

The number one thing that SCAR can do is play a team with a pulse week one. Because every year after they win there bloomin onion they are world beaters and even have the ability to make national pundits believe they are world beaters until they play a team with a pulse then back to reality they go.

Loyal fans don't leave an empty stadium when they're losing.***

Sep 12, 2018, 6:11 PM

Replies: 14
| visibility 1,792
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic