Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The biggest disappointment of all- Dabo lying to us
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

The biggest disappointment of all- Dabo lying to us

Sep 21, 2014, 10:52 AM

By saying Cole gives us the best chance to win and is our starter... Everyone else in the country knew DW was our best player except our own coaching staff. But I dont believe they were that stupid. I dont believe Cole is a practice Heisman.I believe they knew when DW stepped foot on campus that he should be our starter. Dabo lied to us to protect his poor decision and it cost us 2 games and basically the season. Being lied to hurts way more than losing.

Go Tigers, Beat USuCk!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The biggest disappointment of all- Dabo lying to us

Sep 21, 2014, 10:55 AM

Its not like we set the world on fire with Watson.

We saw as the game went on Watson looking more and more normal.

Our biggest issue is play calling. Lack of a run game. 40 carries for 101 is pathetic. oh and our kicker.

Peake just hasn't done enough yet this year. Williams is doing his part. Scott has done well but still 34 yards and no TDS looks good during the game but to outsiders it just looks like a normal day for a #3 or 4 WR.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Imagine how well DW would have played last night

Sep 21, 2014, 10:58 AM

With all the 1st string reps and 2 full games under his belt.

That's an accusation based on a half truth.

Sep 21, 2014, 10:57 AM

He said he would try them both and go with the hot hand. Did you miss that? You want a link?

Sapakoff: Dabo (almost) embraces Clemson's quarterback ...
www.postandcourier.com/article/.../140919543
The Post and Courier
5 days ago - Dabo Swinney spent 671 words Tuesday answering my question about ... Stoudt, said he will "absolutely" go with the hot hand at quarterback.

http://www.postandcourier.com/article/20140916/PC20/140919543

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I didnt realize last nignt was our first game

Sep 21, 2014, 11:00 AM

I was under the impression this was Coles 3rd start...

I don't buy that line of thinking at all. I think Dabo and

Sep 21, 2014, 11:00 AM

Chad felt Cole was the best option until last night. They knew this moment would probably come for Watson at some point, and they had been preparing him for it all along.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

IF they had been preparing him for this

Sep 21, 2014, 11:10 AM

Why not have him ready to go under for goalline/short yardage. The only reason I think we stayed in the Gun was bc they werent prepared.

I agree with that part - there is no reason Watson

Sep 21, 2014, 11:13 AM

should not be able to take a snap under center in that situation. No reason at all.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

Re: I don't buy that line of thinking at all. I think Dabo and

Sep 21, 2014, 11:12 AM [ in reply to I don't buy that line of thinking at all. I think Dabo and ]

Unfortunately DW WAS NOT ready to take snaps from under center! Perhaps Stoudt should have been in the game at that time. The shotgun snap certainly was WRONG.

Maybe so - but I find it hard to believe that an athlete

Sep 21, 2014, 11:15 AM

of Watson's caliber isn't capable of taking a ball that is handed to him. If that is the case, then somebody needs to be fired right now.

- H. L. Mencken

How do you think Parker felt?***

Sep 21, 2014, 11:18 AM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic