Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The best read in quite awhile
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

The best read in quite awhile

Aug 10, 2017, 9:32 PM

It's gets better towards the end

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/spurrier-would-be-licking-his-chops-with-this-offense.238273/

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Since when has the USuC Offense been expected to be great

Aug 10, 2017, 10:54 PM

this year? From where did this delusion gain root?
Defensively, thy may be better with the return of Skai Moore..and Chump is a defensive coach. So I could at least see the base of their claim fro defensive prowess, but I have read NOTHING that lauded the Coks offense.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I just looked at Athlons top 50 O lines this year. Still

Aug 10, 2017, 11:14 PM

looking for the coots on the list.

Re: Since when has the USuC Offense been expected to be great

Aug 10, 2017, 11:34 PM [ in reply to Since when has the USuC Offense been expected to be great ]

Sure you have, if you have read "The State"

Re: Since when has the USuC Offense been expected to be great

Aug 11, 2017, 5:48 AM [ in reply to Since when has the USuC Offense been expected to be great ]

"...and Chump is a defensive coach."

I'm not convinced of that. He sucked as a DC at Texas, sucked as a HC at UF, and wasn't all that great of a DC for his one year at AU (and was probably going to be fired), so I don't really respect his DC or HC coaching abilities. He just talks a good game IMO.

USUC will suck once again.

I can do you one better

Aug 10, 2017, 10:56 PM

https://southcarolina.forums.rivals.com/threads/even-with-dabo-seemingly-cheating-and-getting-all-his-bigtime-players.238156/

Pure gold!

That really is sad

Aug 11, 2017, 9:42 AM

It's beyond pathetic. I realize that sports boards aren't representative of the mainstream fan base, but with history of the last 10 years and how Dabo has built a championship caliber program that so far is ethically beyond reproach while Spurrier retired on active duty, culminating in a loss to The Citadel... and now they've hired a coach who hasn't really been successful anywhere...
It's crazytown down there. It's like the Twilight Zone for these coots.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The best read in quite awhile

Aug 11, 2017, 12:14 AM

Manafold is the worse kind of fool. He is prideful and blinded to reality!

I think we have a winner

Aug 11, 2017, 10:33 AM

Jeeezzz..... Can we let this Spurrier thing go . Yes he quit on his team and yes he hired poor coaches and didn't recruit . Guess what else he did .... he took this program that has been a pile of garbage for the last Century and actually made it relevant. It's pointless to even dispute . You know he could have sat around for another 5-6 years or as long as he wanted like Bowden or Paterno and collected a pay check . He quit because he knew he didn't have it anymore . He could have stayed here another 10 years and gone .500 every year which is an upgrade over the previous 100 years and we would have NEVER fired him . He wanted to leave and the brass begged him to stay on because they knew this program was irrelevant at the time without him . face facts ..... he got old and needed to put out to pasture . It's gonna happen to all of us one day . No matter what he did he is the greatest coach in the history of this program ( which is kinda like being the tallest midget ). We blame Spurrier for the last two years ...... who do we blame for the previous 100 years ??? Give it a rest .

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic