Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The best quarterback at Ohio state
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 2,162

The best quarterback at Ohio state

Apr 19, 2019, 7:11 AM

Has entered the transfer portal. Matt Baldwin is looking to play closer to home. 2 qbs off of their roster now for fields. Ryan day is putting all of his eggs in one basket now. I watched their spring game and fields didn’t look good at all. Reading reports coming out of osu Baldwin has outperformed fields in practice.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The best quarterback at Ohio state

Apr 19, 2019, 8:13 AM

Yeah, this might be the other side of the transfer portal...

chasing off other QBs in a hurry. Fields did not look great in their spring game, while baldwin looked both better and worse.

OSU might be a 8-4 team this year.

Apr 19, 2019, 8:18 AM

Osu has the talent to sleep walk through the big 10 to at least 10-2, with a bad qb.

Apr 19, 2019, 8:21 AM

Florida State had arguably as much or more talent than that last year , and they couldn't beat anybody .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 19, 2019, 8:25 AM [ in reply to Re: The best quarterback at Ohio state ]

Not sure. Talent only goes so far and I am not sure if Day will get them to mesh well. Next, their initial schedule looks iffy as they have a lot of "hotter" coaches on the other side.

One, Cincinnati might not be a pushover this year for them. They even have to face Kiffen.

They have to play at resurgent Frost/Nebraska that could be interesting. They are @ Northwestern vs better with a lot more talent at QB.

Then you have their standard fair of incompetent teams, but what is 31-0SU known for other than 31-0? yup, being blown out against mid-level opponents.

Apr 19, 2019, 8:52 AM [ in reply to Re: The best quarterback at Ohio state ]

Are you implying that they have a weak schedule? Because sleepwalking through your conference is what you can do when you have a weak schedule ... apparently.

Hey You, stick with the planned narrative! Only CLEMSON

Apr 19, 2019, 10:35 AM

has a weak schedule. The BIG 10 has BIG in their name after all, and cannot be considered weak. :)

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Probably a gamble ... but does

Apr 19, 2019, 9:03 AM

Art Schlister got any eligibility left ?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Apr 19, 2019, 10:43 AM

Fields is an issue, just waiting to happen. Watch it unfold as the season begins. Fields is bad news IMO, and like the bad apple in the barrel. But - that's just my opinion, and I hope I'm wrong. I think Smart and UGA coaches might agree with me though.

Apr 19, 2019, 10:46 AM

Anyone else think that Fields is just a less gifted version of Ryan Perrilloux?

Justin Fields is Braxton Miller***

Apr 19, 2019, 10:49 AM

Snowflake Basher........Out

Apr 19, 2019, 10:54 AM

I'm not sure we've seen enough of Fields yet to fairly judge him. He came to Georgia behind a QB that was a play away from winning a NC the year before. He was also not really a good fit for the system Georgia runs IMO. Now at Ohio State, he's had what? A few weeks of practice so far?

Replies: 11
| visibility 2,162
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic