Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Year 2 0 2 0
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 1
| visibility 1

The Year 2 0 2 0

Jan 13, 2020, 6:22 PM

History stares us right in our face. History was all around us as soon as this day reached its dawn. I'm calling for it all. I'm calling for everyone and everything that breathes... bleeds.. and represents The Clemson Family Nation. It is of the upmost need that no matter where we are in this country....we stand together today....tonight.. and forever.

Everyone who stands for The Paw must impose our most powerful wills towards New Orleans this day. It is not our territory....no....but it harnesses the chance for us to become college football's undisputed back to back champions. Yes LSU has earned the right to be here....make no mistake about it. Where it is.... what its about....and who Clemson is up against must not phase us. It must not take over our focus and get too big for Clemson. Clemson must execute with high passion and smart determination to get what Clemson wants.....and what they earn.

Its a chance to cap off this 2019 season by defending the many things that is ours. Defending things like our schedule....the Clemson area....our pride....the Clemson way of life...and our championship. Our family of fans and our band need to be absolutely extraordinary...and definitely loud. On this night the Clemson offense and defense must be as mean as ever. I'm calling all Clemson Wide Receivers and all Clemson Defensive Backs. This game.... no matter how its looked at... its WRU vs DBU.

If defense wins championships it is up to the Wide Receivers of Clemson to take that cliche'and bury it deep in the grounds of New Orleans right in front all the faces of LSU. If defense wins championships then the Clemson Defensive Backs will have to own this game tonight.....no excuses. If LSU has the greatest offense ever seen....then Clemson's defense must seek out to destroy it.....no excuses. This is not the night to give LSU any hope. You can do this Clemson.

What the SEC sees in Clemson is what they fear. Thus the reason the SEC tries to produce intimidation through the media. Tonight a Clemson win will bring so much severe damage to the media's pre-set narratives. A Clemson win will maintain the hope of everything that is rightful and not corrupt. In truth....if another SEC alpha falls because of Clemson smashing them to rubble....it is almost certain that the media and the SEC will be troubled and half crumbled. While lil' ole' Clemson will stand once again as big time champions and leave the country in constant envy. What a way for Clemson to start off the year 2020.

The Target Is On Us.....But We Are Not Prey. We Are Clemson Tigers And We
Are Champions.

DEFEND THE PAW .... DEFEND YOUR TITLE ! ! ! !

GO CLEMSON TIGERS ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Year 2 0 2 0

Jan 13, 2020, 6:27 PM

Great, now let's go Clemson.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 1
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic