Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The US military would never help Al Qaeda. Right?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 37
| visibility 1

The US military would never help Al Qaeda. Right?

Aug 7, 2018, 1:00 PM

I know some of you may think that I am some conspiracy nut that probably trolls the dark web for more paranoid conspiracy theories to feed my insatiable, crazy appetite, but I got something for you that checks boxes that you need to see checked.

Guess what the AP says they found?

"...coalition cut secret deals with al-Qaida fighters, paying some to leave key cities and towns and letting others retreat with weapons, equipment and wads of looted cash, an investigation by The Associated Press has found. Hundreds more were recruited to join the coalition itself."

"...But the larger mission is to win the civil war against the Houthis, Iranian-backed Shiite rebels. And in that fight, al-Qaida militants are effectively on the same side as the Saudi-led coalition — and, by extension, the United States."

Now for those of you capable of extrapolating information and applying it to other things... Syria says "Hi." I already knew this to be true, and tried to tell you guys about it for a while now, but the need for mainstream media caused a lot of you to see this as conspiratorial. So, for those that cling to mainstream media, they finally stumbled upon something and someone high up let it go, for reasons unclear to me. We are helping Al Qaeda (and enabling ISIS) in order to fight against Iran. We pretend that Iran supports terrorists, but the truth is we support terrorism against them. Read.

Eventually, history will show everyone just how unbelievably disgusting US policy in Yemen has been. Police shooting, separating families at the border, school shootings, all of this pales in comparison to the nightmare we are contributing to in Yemen. Pre-meditated extermination. TARGETING civilians. Using Cholera as a weapon.
Helping AL QAEDA. This is not an exaggeration.

https://apnews.com/f38788a561d74ca78c77cb43612d50da

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The enemy of my enemy is my friend.***

Aug 7, 2018, 1:03 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Funny how Al Qaeda isn't our enemy. Like 9/11 never happened

Aug 7, 2018, 1:05 PM

Iran doesn't attack us. They are the enemy. Al Qaeda did, they are our friend?

That perspective is absolute madness.

Re: Funny how Al Qaeda isn't our enemy. Like 9/11 never happened

Aug 7, 2018, 1:09 PM

It never ends it seems.

Al Qaeda was nothing but a cover story for 9/11... BS.***

Aug 11, 2018, 8:00 PM [ in reply to Funny how Al Qaeda isn't our enemy. Like 9/11 never happened ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought this was incredibly common knowledge?

Aug 7, 2018, 1:06 PM

The US basically created Al Qaeda with their efforts to thwart the Soviets in Afghanistan.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's not. Most assume that since they turned on us that

Aug 7, 2018, 1:08 PM

the "War on Terror" was a serious thing. Go ask a stranger if the people who bombed us on 9/11 are our allies.

Very few Americans are aware that we actually fund terrorism and fight alongside them. This looks "crazy" to the average person.

I've never met one.

Aug 7, 2018, 2:48 PM

Is there a survey cause I'm subject to be appreciative if someone sets me straight.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's really no different from supporting the Contras in

Aug 7, 2018, 2:51 PM [ in reply to It's not. Most assume that since they turned on us that ]

an effort to defeat the Sandanistas. The Contras just happened to keep their terrorist activity south of the border.

Not much new under the sun.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yes it is. 9/11***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:05 AM

Ever considered they were working with us then, also...?***

Aug 11, 2018, 8:02 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It was certainly in our best interest.

Aug 7, 2018, 2:41 PM [ in reply to I thought this was incredibly common knowledge? ]

We should have nuked them as soon as Russia cleared out. J/K.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It ended up not being in our best interest.

Aug 9, 2018, 10:27 AM

That's the problem. Short-term thinking leads to long-term problems. And short-term solutions to fix those problems create a snowball effect. Hence, ISIS, Al Qaeda, etc. They only exist because of the West. There was no significant, international radical islamic terrorism before the 1970's.

When does the invasion of Iran begin?

Aug 7, 2018, 2:14 PM

They mustering over at Fort Jackson, conservativealex

Odd response considering the topic in the OP.

Aug 7, 2018, 2:20 PM

Care to share how you feel about the US working with terrorists? Or is that not really a noteworthy topic in your opinion?

You remember when I said you were triggered? I think

Aug 7, 2018, 2:23 PM

it's happening again.

*ducks*

I don't guess you have any reason for saying that do you?

Aug 7, 2018, 2:29 PM

I start a thread about something. Someone else calmly deflects from the issue and makes a sarcastic point about a different topic. I calmly ask if he has anything to say about the original topic, and somehow this convinces you to reiterate your personal meme about being triggered.

If there is any thought process at all to this, I admit it is way over my head. From my perspective, it looks like random, pre-teen flippancy.

You can stand up now.

I rest my case.***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:26 AM [ in reply to You remember when I said you were triggered? I think ]

One can only hope.***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:27 AM

LOL...remember when he saw the bombers...

Aug 7, 2018, 2:49 PM [ in reply to When does the invasion of Iran begin? ]

headed there a few years ago? Too funny

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's basically what all this reminds me of***

Aug 7, 2018, 2:51 PM

Your intentional avoidance of the content of the AP

Aug 9, 2018, 10:14 AM

article is telling.

You could say anything you want about the topic, or nothing at all. Instead, you go for a lazy straw man. Do your intellectual standards fluctuate depending on degree of difficulty?

Do you have anything direct and serious to say, or should I just assume that you condone the US working with Al Qaeda?

I personally condone the US working with

Aug 9, 2018, 10:30 AM

Al Queda, and I'm confident that others agree with me, as well.

I love my country. You should love it, too. You are ungrateful.

That's good trolling.***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:31 AM

Who said that? I never said that.

Aug 9, 2018, 10:10 AM [ in reply to LOL...remember when he saw the bombers... ]

It's funny the trance people go in when they see information that they can't possibly process or reconcile.

You guys are not addressing this extremely disturbing news at all. Instead, you are grasping for some pathetic straw-man as if it helps you avoid reality. You guys can't even spot your own obvious pathological behavior.

We aren't talking about you man....

Aug 9, 2018, 10:29 AM

that's something [NR] said years ago...it was a joke.

You need to dial it down about 10 notches.

Plus, if you want to convince someone of something, try not sounds like a complete nut job.

Appreciate the advice but I'm just going to keep

Aug 9, 2018, 10:34 AM

doing what I'm doing. You can just have fun calling me a nut job. That way everybody wins.

what are you doing exactly?***

Aug 9, 2018, 10:36 AM

The same thing as you. Wasting valuable time

Aug 4, 2024, 8:40 PM

arguing over the internet about things we will never make a difference with.

You have your way, that you prefer. I have mine.

Re: Who said that? I never said that.

Aug 9, 2018, 10:30 AM [ in reply to Who said that? I never said that. ]

/r/iamverysmart

meh, Fort Jackson is a training base

Aug 8, 2018, 9:00 AM [ in reply to When does the invasion of Iran begin? ]

look elsewhere

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dude, didn't you see that busload of Al-Qaeda

Aug 9, 2018, 9:38 PM

fighters pull up at Camp McCrady the other day?

The road goes on forever and the party never ends...

I'v lived long enough to know how brutal and unethical...

Aug 7, 2018, 2:40 PM

our government is. Nothing surprises me anymore. I know how unscrupulous our reps in the state and fed gov are.

I'll complain a lot more about what a man does than the country that gave me such opportunity.

I pray for all the representatives in DC because they are human. I could pray about the US of A but that's controlled by the reps so when I mention this country to my Father it's always thanks to Him that I was born here because that's much more accurate than praying it quits sinning against the world.

I don't worship man. We can't and shouldn't be helping those 'citizens of the world,' who can help themselves.* We should provide our needy with opportunity if they are able to word. We are not doing a good job at that. Before we do a good job of handling our internal problems we should behave in the world community in such a manner as to serve our best interest.

I think most presidents try to do that.

* We fought our way to freedom and did the best job in history of setting up a government. They can too. I'm thinking Syria, Iran and other dictatorships including China.

Please tell me this is the kind of news sources you read...

Aug 7, 2018, 3:09 PM

https://readersupportednews.org/opinion2/277-75/44944-biological-warfare-us-a-saudis-use-cholera-to-kill-yemenis

One of the few places I could find a reference to the US using Cholera as a weapon.

Re: Please tell me this is the kind of news sources you read...

Aug 9, 2018, 10:11 AM

1. I have never heard of that website.

2. Why do you refuse to acknowledge the article I posted here and instead attempt a straw man?

Not that you have any serious or honest curiosity about this

Aug 9, 2018, 10:21 AM

but here.

There is a massive cholera outbreak in Yemen (about a million people) due to the ongoing war there.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016%E2%80%9318_Yemen_cholera_outbreak

Malnutrition contributes to outbreaks like this, and the "coalition" had been intentionally keeping food and medical supplies out of the country.

https://www.vox.com/world/2017/11/22/16680392/saudi-arabia-yemen-blockade-famine-casualties

In order to cover this up, the coalition has limited media access to the country.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-yemen-security-flight-un/u-n-says-world-needs-to-know-about-yemen-journalists-need-access-idUSKBN1A426N

The sooner you disabuse yourself of this whole "everything that I am ignorant about is a conspiracy" perspective, the sooner you can begin actually learning about reality. Sometimes you have to put pieces together yourself, instead of waiting on an article about every exact topic.

YOU said that the US has weaponized Cholera...

Aug 9, 2018, 10:28 AM [ in reply to Re: Please tell me this is the kind of news sources you read... ]

I didn't refuse to acknowledge anything. The article you linked didn't say the US has weaponized Cholera.

In another post to yourself below, you mention that there is wide-spread Cholera outbreak and that the limiting of imports may be contributing to that. Is that anywhere at all the same as "weaponizing Cholera"?

Re: YOU said that the US has weaponized Cholera...

Aug 9, 2018, 10:30 AM

Haha, what difference are you trying to create here?

The Coalition intentionally made the cholera epidemic worse. That killed more people than the US cluster bombs they (The Saudis) were dropping on hospitals, schools and weddings.

What exactly do you need to hear to justify someone "weaponizing cholera" if not intentionally exacerbating it in order to kill people during war. You thought I meant they smeared Cholera jelly on bombs? Be serious.

Replies: 37
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic