Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The US Navy has just changed the 17" baseball plate strike zone!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

The US Navy has just changed the 17" baseball plate strike zone!

Apr 2, 2016, 9:10 AM

Remember the great post this past week..where a true story was told of an old ball coach who gave a speech to a large crowd of baseball coaches from all levels.,,on why things were so bad as far as morals, integrity, effort & honor were concerned in America.

And said that society (People , parents & Organizations..including the Church, colleges, companies & government) wanted to AND Had been widening the baseball plate of life from the official 17" strike zone for pitchers..to whatever was easier.

Well, yesterday the U S NAVY lowered their long-standing cardinal rule of no visual Tattoos..and as such widened their long accepted zone of honor & conduct!

Did it to recruit people of all types from our diverse society..by allowing multiple tattoos..on the neck, behind the ear, about everywhere!

Saying, when does DaBO slide on his standards & widen the 17" strike zone (in the form of widening the Goal Posts)!

What say You?

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Which standards are you referring to exactly?***

Apr 2, 2016, 9:51 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: The US Navy has just changed the 17" baseball plate strike zone!

Apr 2, 2016, 10:13 AM

obommer strikes again! We have just GOT to have a pres with some BALLS!!!!!!!!!!

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tattooing is much more prevalent today, and the US Navy

Apr 2, 2016, 11:58 AM

needs as many eligible candidates to serve as possible. There's nothing amoral about tattoos... a remarkable non-story here.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Tattooing is much more prevalent today, and the US Navy

Apr 2, 2016, 2:48 PM

My dad served 22 years on the USN , from 1957 to 1979 and retired as a master chief . He had 1 tattoo ( a knife through a heart withthe word MOM on a banner wrapped around it ) 9n his right upper arm . He got it on Guam .
I will never forget that he told me when I was about 7 and told him I was gonna get a tattoo like his . He said " Douglas , this is one of my biggest mistakes, and I wish that I'd never gotten it. " I said why of course , and he said " because on Guam I paid 4 dollars for it , and if I'd waited another week I could've gotten it on the Philippines for 3 dollars ."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

The Torah given to Moses by God says it is immoral***

Apr 2, 2016, 3:07 PM [ in reply to Tattooing is much more prevalent today, and the US Navy ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The US Navy has just changed the 17" baseball plate strike zone!

Apr 2, 2016, 2:49 PM

Actually lightbulbill the U.S. Navy went back to the tattoo regulation from before. It was in the late 1990s early 2000s when restrictions on tattoos were put in place. Many a salty sailor had them showing place they had been or things they had done. Not trying to bash you but having been a sailor myself for 24 years I do not like when wrong information is put out.

Go tigers!!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

First Disney World allows park employees to have facial hair

Apr 2, 2016, 3:17 PM

And now the Navy allowing tattoos.

And then there is Trump / Drumph.

We as a society are doomed.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic