Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Trump Effect
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 341

The Trump Effect

Dec 14, 2019, 8:53 AM

Wow ! The President Trump effect is even YUGE in England ! (UK). People see how well the USA is doing under Trump, and say “well, we need that here too...”, thus Johnson’s landslide victory, this was after the UK’s equivalent to our “liberals” tried to oust him.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/corbyns-bloodbath-defeat-in-uk-election-sends-warning-to-2020-democrats

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Trump Effect

Dec 14, 2019, 9:39 AM

If Trump was never born they would have had the same results. He isnt even a factor. Trump is known as a clown over there. No, they are sincerely passionate about not wanting those extreme liberals. They don't give a f about Trump.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I see we've been watching Don Lemon commentaries

Dec 14, 2019, 9:44 AM

I do not know where you get your "news" from but you are wrong. Not going to write a book but if you cite CNN and MSNBC and Huffpost examples I know you are brain dead.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I see we've been watching Don Lemon commentaries

Dec 14, 2019, 10:19 AM

I dont watch Don Lemon. Trump is thought of as a clown over there. Fact. Youre dumb enough to believe he is a factor. No, they sincerely don't want what those extreme libs were trying go push down their throats. They dont give a flying F about Trump. Only a moron would believe he was a factor.

Re: I see we've been watching Don Lemon commentaries

Dec 14, 2019, 10:47 AM [ in reply to I see we've been watching Don Lemon commentaries ]

I would agree with this. It should be obvious after 3 years that the media’s primary objective is to control thoughts and public opinion. A HUGE number of people allow this purely partisan operation to create their reality. It is not news, it is opinion.

And Don Lemon is a sodomite.

The media has lied more than the other guy...they are being

Dec 14, 2019, 11:34 AM

played and not even getting a reach-around...and the love it

If she's a hollerer, she'll be a screamer.
If she's a screamer, she'll get you arrested.

The Trump Prophesy must be fulfilled...

Dec 14, 2019, 10:04 AM

Note the date...

https://youtu.be/eFfFtq1fljY

Replies: 6
| visibility 341
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic