Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Tarholes have no chance of losing
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 2,255

The Tarholes have no chance of losing

Dec 4, 2015, 6:35 PM

if you listen to the local stuff here in Four Oaks NC. I'm so frigging sick of this crap I could puke. We need to stomp a mud hole in that bunch of goat friggers. As Dabo has said, we need to step through the door to greatness. We have to win this game.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Re: The Tarholes have no chance of losing

Dec 4, 2015, 6:45 PM

The Tarholes will be beaten, and beaten by at least two scores...I really hope we stomp a Tarhole in their cheating azzes and leave it sopping, sore and covered in tears

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 6:51 PM

It's the same in Upstate SC. Local radio idiot Walt Deptool basically doesn't give us a chance. Made the mistake of switching over to listen from pacman during a commercial and had to switch back. Guy is a bafoon on a small town station.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 6:53 PM

Hope their players buy in to that

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 7:03 PM

Forget about stepping through the door. I say kick that freakin' thing off the hinges and walk in and take what is OURS! Let's Get It, Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Dec 4, 2015, 9:27 PM

Agreed! Come out scoring sort of like we did against ND but more like we did against Miami! Would we be pompous if we're playing 2nd and 3rd string during the second half? I think more like a 10 to 14 point game but how awesome would it be if we are clicking on all cylinders. I do think we can lose to anyone we play the rest of the year if we don't bring it. But I think if we play at our potential and play a complete game, I honestly don't think we can be beat. Go Tigers!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is your radio broken?

Dec 4, 2015, 7:59 PM

Then turn it to another station or turn it off.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I ought to just ignore your

Dec 5, 2015, 5:19 AM

Asinine comment, but it's not my nature. All the local stuff I referenced included all the media, co-workers, and Tarhole fans I have had to endure locally. But, thanks for the insightful comment.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Photobucket

Replies: 7
| visibility 2,255
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic