Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Steelers just reactivated their 2nd string QB from the P
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 3,513

The Steelers just reactivated their 2nd string QB from the P

Aug 16, 2015, 6:09 PM

The Steelers just reactivated their 2nd string QB from the PUP list. Doesn't seem to be too much faith in Tajh from the Steeler faithful. :(

Hope that is misinformed. Truly want him to get a chance and shine.

http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.com/2015-pittsburgh-steelers-training-camp-news-times-schedule-tickets-updates/2015/8/16/9162467/pittsburgh-steelers-activate-qb-bruce-gradkowski-from-pup-list

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

“Clemson wasn’t that much better with Trevor Lawrence, if at all.”

Re: The Steelers just reactivated their 2nd string QB from the P

Aug 16, 2015, 10:30 PM

Tahj seems destined for the practice squad, unless things go very wrong for Jones and Gradkowski in the next couple of weeks .
Being a hardcore Steeler fan I was hoping to see another Tiger on the full roster but that is a longshot now with Boyd .

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

I predict Boyd and Jones are cut, and

Aug 16, 2015, 10:35 PM

the Steelers go with basically Ben and Bruce and keep Tyler Murphy as the emergency QB and somebody that can be used in other ways. Boyd and Jones are quarterbacks or bust.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

They will keep 3 QBs on the roster

Aug 16, 2015, 11:13 PM

The Steeler philosophy is all loyalty - they've put a lot into Landry, so it would take a lot to knock him off the roster. It took way too long fro them to give up on Kordell Stewart.

If they could trade Jones, then Tahj would have a chance - but they aren't going to cut him.

Re: They will keep 3 QBs on the roster

Aug 17, 2015, 12:53 AM

Dang-really hate this for Tajh! Hoping so much this was going to be his shot! No slight at all t o Humph and D Rod but hard to believe they are taking snaps in preseason games and Tajh is not even being mentioned by Steelers nor has he any playing time yet. Really thought we would see him at least take some snaps Fri

It's not loyalty, it's patience.***

Aug 17, 2015, 1:24 AM [ in reply to They will keep 3 QBs on the roster ]

Replies: 5
| visibility 3,513
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic