Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not so fast my friend.....
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 18
| visibility 4,182

Not so fast my friend.....

May 5, 2017, 8:33 AM

From FGF:

SEC is still top to bottom the best conference- the ACC has TWO TEAMS. There are TEN in the SEC that could be right there on that level or #### close every year if they played in the ACC. Clemzun just had it all come together at the same time and made a great run the last two seasons, happened to be during a time when the SEC was low on experienced QBs... the QB play will be better in the SEC this year (with a bunch of good young QBs coming back), the defenses will be the same dominating force they always are and the SEC will suddenly look like the best conference again because, SURPRISE, they always were

Their conference National Title hopes faded and they just can't get a grip on reality.

badge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

TL4Heisman

Coattails...***

May 5, 2017, 8:35 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You can fix a nose, #####, butts, chins, bellies, and teeth,

May 5, 2017, 8:36 AM

But YOU CAN"T FIX STUPID! No pill, surgery, or shot has been invented that can do that!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The SEC was low on experienced QBs? So I guess that means

May 5, 2017, 8:48 AM

the ACC had a ton of experienced QBs right? Guys like Francois and the guy who was given the Heisman even though he didn't really earn it...those two must have been redshirt seniors right? DW4 must have been a senior this year too, right? Same with last year when he went to the national championship game...that's 2 years in a row DW4 was an experienced senior QB. Trubisky got drafted 2nd overall, he must have had tons of experience as a starter.

Hey coots, let me give you a little hint...last year had nothing to do with the QB's in the SEC and everything to do with coaching. The ACC has Dabo, Jimbo, Richt, Cutcliffe, Petrino, Fuente, Bronco, Fedora and Narduzzi. The SEC has Saban and...?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

BOOM!***

May 5, 2017, 8:50 AM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Snowflake Basher........Out

Re: The SEC was low on experienced QBs? So I guess that means

May 5, 2017, 9:10 AM [ in reply to The SEC was low on experienced QBs? So I guess that means ]

I have to say that I agree with the above post!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not so fast my friend.....

May 5, 2017, 8:52 AM

Even if all that were true, it doesn't change the fact that Clemson is a nationally elite program and South Carolina would have to improve to become even mediocre. Further, it does not appear that this will change in the foreseeable future.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^ Double BOOM!

May 5, 2017, 9:06 AM

Ha!

badge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonorlightbulbbill.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

May 6, 2017, 9:11 AM [ in reply to Re: Not so fast my friend..... ]

You just don't get Coot logic. We are Clemson. They are the SEC. Unfortunately for them, last year Clemson > SEC.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So SEC is a lot better to to bottom, but best teams not

May 5, 2017, 9:22 AM

very good since poor QBs.

Coot logic at its finest.

Meanwhile, down in Cootlumbia....

May 5, 2017, 9:35 AM

the Dirtpeckers struggle to win five games.

Apparently $CU is not one of the TEN the buffonish $EC homer mentioned (ROLF).

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Considering the ACC was 10-4 vs. the SEC last year, I doubt

May 5, 2017, 11:40 AM

many of those teams would run roughshod through the conference...

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Facts will only confuse them.***

May 5, 2017, 11:55 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: Considering the ACC was 10-4 vs. the SEC last year, I doubt

May 5, 2017, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Considering the ACC was 10-4 vs. the SEC last year, I doubt ]

Our Gamecock friends have never been able to distinguish between perception and reality. They can put lipstick and sweet smelling powder on a pig but it will always be a pig.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

On a side note, will Lee Corso be back this year?*****

May 5, 2017, 12:00 PM

May 5, 2017, 12:23 PM

I would like to know who those 10 teams are.

Obviously, Alabama is on the same level (or above) as us and FSU. I could see the argument for LSU. Auburn maybe, if everything fell their way, but I still think FSU and us would beat them most years (we've proven this).

A&M and Florida are kind of on the level of Louisville, Miami, VT, GT. Not consistent enough in the last 10 years to really be one of the elite powerhouses or to win the ACC each year if given the opportunity.

Who else?? UGA maybe in a year or two if Smart works out, but not as it stands right now. Tennessee? haha Ole Miss? They cheated and had a couple decent years. Still don't think they would've beaten us or FSU regularly in those good years.

The rest are no better year over year than the bottom of the ACC. Vandy, UK, Miss St., Arky (not consistent enough), Mizzou, SC.

I think 5-7 years ago, you may have an argument, but now, I don't see it. Time will tell (if only the SEC played any decent non-conference opponents).

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Horsefeathers

May 5, 2017, 7:58 PM

worthless post.

May 5, 2017, 8:10 PM

In the past 3 years, on Rival Weekend for SEC/ACC teams for CLEMSON/USUC, FSU/UF. UL/UK, and GT/UGA - are they aware that the ACC has won 10 of those 12 games? Wow - the SEC needs to man up. They are getting their butts handed to them annually.

May 6, 2017, 9:02 AM

How was SEC against season end top ten?

Replies: 18
| visibility 4,182
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic