Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Rudolph Family
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

The Rudolph Family

Nov 15, 2019, 10:00 AM

There are a few certainties surrounding the situation last night.

The first is that I'm sure Mason made a quick call to Momma Rudolph to let her know he was ok. Having had a really scary concussion earlier in the year and then getting hit in the head with a helmet surely had her very shaken up.

Without question, Logan was still up watching the end of the game and was likely trying to figure out how to crawl through the television after what happened. I can't imagine the feelings of seeing that happen to your brother and not be able do anything about it. Hopefully he can get his mind back to our game Saturday quickly because I'm sure he is still fired up over the situation.

Repeat everything above for their dad wherever he was during the situation. Often mom's emotions can come out in tears and dad's emotions will come out as anger when their children are attacked like that.

Finally, Maurkice Pouncey has made a couple of questionable decisions in his playing career but last night he showed that he will do whatever it takes to protect a teammate. I hope the NFL goes easy on his punishment due to the circumstances surrounding his actions. He deserves a special thank you from Mason for his response last night.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Rudolph Family

Nov 15, 2019, 10:17 AM

Logan grabbed the axe from his recruitment video and was ready to jump through the screen.

Hopefully Miles Garrett has played his last game this year. That was messed up. You've gotta have better control over your emotions than that.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Rudolph Family

Nov 15, 2019, 10:23 AM

And the goofy thing was his team is winning and there is 5 seconds left. What in the world

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MIke Pouncey is the Pouncey brother that has made

Nov 15, 2019, 10:45 AM

some questionable decisions... Maurkice has been the anchor of the Steelers OL since his rookie year and is highly thought of in Pittsburgh.

Mike isn't a bad guy, but questionable is a good word for some of his off field decisions...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: MIke Pouncey is the Pouncey brother that has made

Nov 15, 2019, 10:55 AM

My apologies to Maurkice. I thought I remembered them both being involved in some questionable activities while at Florida.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic