Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The November 4th NCST game will now
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 15
| visibility 4,791

The November 4th NCST game will now

Oct 5, 2017, 11:55 PM

be H U G E!!!!!!!!!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So NCSU has no games between now and Nov 4?***

Oct 5, 2017, 11:56 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Noter Dang.***

Oct 5, 2017, 11:57 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: So NCSU has no games between now and Nov 4?***

Oct 5, 2017, 11:58 PM [ in reply to So NCSU has no games between now and Nov 4?*** ]

They play ND the week before us on the road which will be interesting. If they beat ND then their game against Clemson could be the only other loss for them this season as they finish with BC, Wake, and UNC.

Re: So NCSU has no games between now and Nov 4?***

Oct 6, 2017, 7:42 AM [ in reply to So NCSU has no games between now and Nov 4?*** ]

NCST could lose the next two games and still move ahead of Clemson in the ACC with a win. So yes it is huge.

null

Re: The November 4th NCST game will now

Oct 5, 2017, 11:56 PM

As long as they don't go on a losing streak, I want them all hyped up personally and another game day would be awesome

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

#leavenodoubt

Oct 6, 2017, 12:38 AM

Anyone thinking it'll be close is just an IDIOT.

Re: #leavenodoubt

Oct 6, 2017, 1:31 AM

Yes Dabo has his way and I expect Clemson to be extremely focused on dominating this game against NC State. Above every other team last season Clemson should have beat down NC State. I think all that talk of would of, should of, could of will highly motivate Clemson. Plus people are going to act like NC State dominated Louisville when it was a 1 score game until Jackson's pick 6 with 3 minutes to go. Keep in mind that Clemson would have beat Louisville at their place, Gameday, blackout, and their biggest game in the history of their program by more than 30 points and maby more if Clemson leaves the starters in the whole game.

tigers officially on upset alert.

Oct 6, 2017, 1:34 AM

??

Re: tigers officially on upset alert.

Oct 6, 2017, 2:30 AM

If NCST comes into the game against us with only 1 loss what do you guys think they will be ranked? Also, that 1 loss seems to really be an anomaly. How SC pulled that off is nothing but luck. Looking at the stats of that game and the final score and NCST should really be 6-0 right now. I believe if they win every game up to our game with them they may be around 12. Thoughts?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 6, 2017, 2:41 AM

You do need to consider that was game #1, and many teams are shaky in the first one.

Oct 6, 2017, 2:52 AM

The Coots were awful in that game and got handed the game by an NC State team that couldn't get out of it's own way . They made critical errors at the worst times , and their defense struggled .
Coots sort of tripped and fell on a win.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

Oct 6, 2017, 6:33 AM

Pitt and nd

Oct 6, 2017, 7:18 AM [ in reply to Re: tigers officially on upset alert. ]

Coots are awful in every game...it is what they do...no excuse for losing to coots, period! Any good team failing to beat the coots by at least 14 points should feel shame!!! Heck, the coots lost to Kentucky at homecoming...you have to stink big time to lose at home to Kentucky. Clemson should be able to leave all their normal starters in the locker room and still beat Kentucky.

I will be there screaming my head off for the Tigers***

Oct 6, 2017, 7:13 AM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Should we circle the date?***

Oct 6, 2017, 7:47 AM

Replies: 15
| visibility 4,791
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic