Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The MOST "scandal free" adminstration ever...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 405

The MOST "scandal free" adminstration ever...

May 19, 2020, 7:58 AM

Except for the part about the illegal surveillance of political opponents and their family members in the lead-up to an election.

https://tennesseestar.com/2020/05/18/exclusive-the-treasury-department-spied-on-flynn-manafort-and-the-trump-family-says-whistleblower/

"By March 2016, the whistleblower said she and a colleague, who was detailed to Treasury from the intelligence community, became convinced that the surveillance of Flynn was not tied to legitimate criminal or national security concerns, but was straight-up political surveillance among other illegal activity occurring at Treasury."

But hey, let's make another documentary about horrible Watergate was..LOL. I guess the Libs want us to think it is unfathomable that a life long Chicago Democrat would somehow NOT bring corruption to the federal government when he became president. yeah...OK.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The MOST "scandal free" adminstration ever...

May 19, 2020, 8:03 AM

Meh...Manafort and Flynn proved to be shady.
They did a good job . Also, your boy AG Barr just said there will be no case and that it's over. He said there is nothing to see here with Obama and Biden. Time to move on.

May 19, 2020, 8:12 AM

Barr said it may not get to BO's level. Whole lotta swamp before your get to a former president. I am cool if Comey goes down in flames along with Strock and McCabe.

"Meh" away all you want. Nothing to worry about, correct? So the FBI leadership is corrput. Meh. So a few politicians got spied on, bankrupted (Flynn) and the judge is doing absolute contortions in trying to sentence a war hero. Meh.

Sure, the fact the media absolutely refuses to cover it in any meaningful way is cool. Democrats are so "progressive" and "open-minded". It's not like any of them will ever pull outright fascist type crap in an attempt to erase people's constitutional rights. Right?

May 19, 2020, 8:28 AM

It's all over and going nowhere past conservative tv and radio. Not a thing will happen to anyone. You're spinning your wheels.

He’s yesterday’s news. I’m more worried about the

May 19, 2020, 8:19 AM

wholesale robbery that’s going on right now.

https://prospect.org/mapping-corruption-interactive?fbclid=IwAR2fdEzwcXvznriwlxWx0LJBEDb2fjdYOqO63FZb_un6G4dB4g6pvxirefo#.Xr6Jj4uDWuZ.twitter

Re: He’s yesterday’s news. I’m more worried about the

May 19, 2020, 8:26 AM

LOL Prospect.org.....

"The American Prospect is a daily online and quarterly print American political and public policy magazine dedicated to American liberalism and progressivism"

Uh, did you check your own source?

May 19, 2020, 8:37 AM

The Tennessee Star – launched in 2017 – is a member of the Star News Digital Media family.

Michael Patrick Leahy is the CEO and Editor-in-chief of Star News Digital Media, which owns and operates a family of state focused conservative news sites, including The Tennessee Star, The Ohio Star, The Michigan Star and The Minnesota Sun.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Uh, did you check your own source?

May 19, 2020, 8:42 AM

So the are you saying the whistleblower is imaginary? Like the map you posted?

I'm saying you should hold yourself to your own standards.***

May 19, 2020, 8:53 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I'm saying you should hold yourself to your own standards.***

May 19, 2020, 8:55 AM

OK, let's hold all of us to the same standards.

When can I expect daily televised coverage of this whistleblower like we had with Vindman?

May 19, 2020, 9:05 AM

When can I expect daily televised coverage of this whistleblower like we had with Vindman?

When that whistleblower doesn't grant the exclusive to a no-name right-wing Tennessee rag owned by a wife beater.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

May 19, 2020, 9:13 AM

Womens rights now? Until Senator "rapey-fingers" gets called out. #metoo? (Tara Read says "hi"). Another leftist scam foisted on the the gullible.

Pretty sure even if she did agree to testify before Congress, the media won't pre-empt daily TV schedules to broadcast it like the did with Vindman. Agree?

May 19, 2020, 9:18 AM

Sorry, this whistleblower is a fake story and this will be the last time anyone hears of her. Let us know when she offers to testify before Congress, will you?

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

Naw, all the corruption hasn't been revealed yet.

May 19, 2020, 10:46 AM [ in reply to He’s yesterday’s news. I’m more worried about the ]

This story is going to last through the summer into the fall by design. Trump isn't going to waste the opportunity to show that the posterboy for the dem woke class was using government resources to spy on Trump's campaign and tried to remove him from office.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 405
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic