Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 17
| visibility 1,968

The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack

Apr 11, 2013, 3:50 PM

The difference in our coach: Dabo
vs the senile Coot coach: Ball Sack

Charecter!!!

Yes, Coot TROLLS (that seem to abound around here) will no doubt try to defend their "elite" coach, or tout the "SEC", etc.,

However, I present my case:

1. Dabo HAS accomplished more in HIS first four years at CU than Sack did at USuck! FACT

2. Dabo actually ENFORCES Discipline and demands integrity in all things. "Everything matters".
Accountability on and OFF the field and IN the classroom, means something to Dabo. NEVER have you heard nothing to that affect from Spurrior. **Garcia (remember) was kicked of the team ONLY after having MULTIPLE strikes against him. Then and ONLY then, did Ball Sack...man up and (to his dismay) DO what is right!! Dabo??? Does it right the first time, every time. FACT!!

3. Dabo, unlike Ball Sack, handles himself with class, and puts the interest of CLEMSON ahead of his own. Fact!!

4. Dabo, unlike Sack has never "pulled a Scholarship", or publicly humiliated ANY of his players. FACT!!

So....while our Coot bretheren may brag about their little "streak", let them know THIS:

All things come to an end!! The streak ends THIS YEAR, and Dabo, the coach with class, integrity, charecter and a clean honest conscience WILL come out on top!!

TWEET THAT!!!!

GO TIGERS!!!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You forgot to mention g.a.***

Apr 11, 2013, 4:34 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack

Apr 11, 2013, 4:59 PM

Good unbiased assesment.

I'm open to hearing what you think is not true about the OP***

Apr 11, 2013, 5:05 PM

Crickets***

Apr 11, 2013, 6:01 PM

Apr 11, 2013, 8:37 PM [ in reply to Re: The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack ]

9.9 out of a 10, the truth hurts to the core!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 11, 2013, 5:09 PM

1. Dabo HAS accomplished more in HIS first four years at CU than Sack did at USuck! FACT

What did Dabo accomplish in his first four years at Clemson? ACC championship....that and a $1.00 will buy you a Coke

2. Dabo actually ENFORCES Discipline and demands integrity in all things. "Everything matters".
Accountability on and OFF the field and IN the classroom, means something to Dabo. NEVER have you heard nothing to that affect from Spurrior. **Garcia (remember) was kicked of the team ONLY after having MULTIPLE strikes against him. Then and ONLY then, did Ball Sack...man up and (to his dismay) DO what is right!! Dabo??? Does it right the first time, every time. FACT!!

Joe Craig ring a bell to you?

3. Dabo, unlike Ball Sack, handles himself with class, and puts the interest of CLEMSON ahead of his own. Fact!!

Search youtube for Dabo rant, this defines class.

4. Dabo, unlike Sack has never "pulled a Scholarship", or publicly humiliated ANY of his players. FACT!!

Lateek Townsend says Hi.

Apr 11, 2013, 5:34 PM

Coot you have lost your mind and had too much of the SEC Kool-Aid.

Joe Craig was suspended after the first incident and then dismissed after the second. (Please don't try to go toe to toe about troubled players on the two teams because USC could fill a jailhouse with the thugs and offenders in their program and staff (don't forget Mangus).

Second, Lateek Townsend transferred of his own accord.

The Dabo "rant" as you call it was a passionate coach defending his team--not a disgruntled old man throwing visors or headsets on a sideline.

Apr 11, 2013, 5:43 PM [ in reply to Re: The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack ]

Ponti:
While I am not as enamoured with Dabo as most Clemson fans, your comments are off-base.

1. I know you and all your SEC brethren think winning the ACC means nothing, that only the SEC has good football, that beating NCSU or BC or Miami is not worthy of calling it an achievement but that does not make it true. Is it as impressive to win the ACC as the SEC? no but what can you say you've done with BACK to BACK Hall of Fame coaches who have been at USuC during easily the worst SEC East cycle? Oh yeah, not much.

2. I'm not one who thinks these young men have to be choir boys but I will bet you $10,000 right now you can take a poll of a 100 or 1000 or 10,000 football fans from all over the country and ask them to rank the two coaches on discipline and integrity. Dabo would win in every poll every time - hands down. You guys carry the typical SEC mentality, "whatever it takes". That's why you have Spurrier; you have sold your souls just to win.

3. Seriously - your coach is the BIGGEST jerk in the history of college football. I've got another $10,000 on that one if you want to take me up.

4. Lateek was/is a very talented player but refused to learn the playbook. He was never going to see the field. That is not Dabo's problem; plus, he never threw him under the bus or pulled his schoolarship. I for one am OK with coaches urging guys to leave the program if they are not holding up their end of the bargain or want to get PT when they can't at Clemson (or another school). Again, your allegations are baseless and ignorant.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgtbn_110.gif flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I'm not sure if I've seen so much ignorance in one post.

Apr 11, 2013, 6:03 PM [ in reply to Re: The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack ]

You should be proud. At least you're good at something.

Apr 11, 2013, 8:42 PM [ in reply to Re: The MAIN difference: Dabo vs Sack ]

And Dabo didn't have to buy his players a 5th place ring. First place ring are given by your conference. BCS bowl rings are given also. But the coots don't know nothing about that!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think "Ponti"....

Apr 11, 2013, 6:19 PM

Went back to his village.....

They were missing their idiot!!

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He tried. BUt would be better to let things go.

Apr 11, 2013, 6:26 PM

NO way any gamecock can argue discipline with any Clemson fan. But is is kin to Clemson fans arguing about losing 4 in a row doesn't mean anything.

Best just to accept the facts and walk away form a pointless argument.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Dabo has Class & the Sack is an A*%***

Apr 11, 2013, 7:10 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I don't think that the old ball sack should get credit for

Apr 11, 2013, 7:20 PM

getting rid of Garcia - I think he was told to get rid of him. I could be wrong.

Apr 11, 2013, 8:41 PM

When USCe wins 5th in a row, are you going to hold on to this class issue, etc. you put forth?

Apr 11, 2013, 8:52 PM

You have to win it before you have a right to talk about it. You haven't done that. You don't ever WANT TO TALK ABOUT HISTORY, but you want to brag about some thing that hasn't even happen. And most likely WON'T!!!

my rebuttle

Apr 12, 2013, 4:33 AM

1. Of course Dabo has accomplished more, Spurrier had to start from ground up and Dabo had a good cupboard coming in. Ask yourself this as well....Give Spurrier yoyr schedule first few years, or what if USC was in ACC? Would we have fared worse than you? I doubt it, comparing our schedules and conferences is apples to oranges..

2. On discipline: how long are you going to milk Garcia? In 10 yrs you will still brimg him up. Not dedending spurrier on this one but find me something garcia did that any other college kid hasnt done. Lets see what happens if/when Sammy Watkis gets in troublr again. 2 game suspension for controlled substance?

3. "Dabo Rant"-staged and that is enough said. When spurrier drops a one liner it is classless but when Dabo spends 7 minutes specifically talking trash about USC it is justified? Yeah right, no bias there.

4. Ray Rays scholorship was definitely pulled, no dancing around that one. Plus what is wrong with pulling it? You complain about discipline but want us to waste money on kids who are going to potentially get in trouble? I dont see the issue, it is a privelage to have your education paid for.

Spurrier is a terrible coach according to tnet but he has managed to find a way to beat his rival 4 straight and post back to back 11 win seasons. That is not too shabby. I am glad you are happy with Dabo, today bc after USC game you hated him. I can only imagine how yall would feel today if Les Miles would t have mismanaged the clock???

Replies: 17
| visibility 1,968
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic