Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Impeachment Inquiry Report
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 1

The Impeachment Inquiry Report

Dec 3, 2019, 8:51 PM

In case you're looking for it.

https://intelligence.house.gov/report/

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

300 pages of hyperbole......

Dec 3, 2019, 9:35 PM

Why don’t the Dems hold the vote?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 300 pages of hyperbole......

Dec 3, 2019, 9:42 PM

What page are you on?

Page Schiff-ty Seven.....***

Dec 3, 2019, 10:26 PM

Accusations, opinions, and theories. We all know this is

Dec 3, 2019, 10:29 PM [ in reply to 300 pages of hyperbole...... ]

ultimately going nowhere.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Democracy is the theory that the common people know what they want, and deserve to get it good and hard."
- H. L. Mencken

It's going to hurt them in 2020.***

Dec 4, 2019, 7:20 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-tiggity-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

yep, as they're lining up to vote, the light will be shining

Dec 4, 2019, 8:19 AM

on the Democrats in the Senate. not a good look, especially the reflection off of Biden's white teeth.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

LOL, wow.

Dec 4, 2019, 8:05 AM [ in reply to 300 pages of hyperbole...... ]

1. 100 percent chance you read none of it.

2. Really? Still harping on this "why don't they hold a vote" narrative? Dude, they're about to hold that vote.

Better question for you: Why are all the people accusing Trump of wrongdoing testifying under oath, and why are all the Trump people refusing to do the same?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

[Catahoula] used to be almost solely a PnR rascal, but now has adopted shidpoasting with a passion. -bengaline

You are the meme master. - RPMcMurphy®

Trump is not a phony. - RememberTheDanny

the Senate trial is going to be a hoot! can't wait for the

Dec 4, 2019, 8:19 AM

Biden subpoena ... surely exVP won't refuse to testify under oath, right?

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does Biden have some exculpatory evidence that can

Dec 4, 2019, 9:00 AM

clear the president?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I quess we'll find out what he knows***

Dec 4, 2019, 9:19 AM

If you don't know what he'd say, then why would you want him

Dec 4, 2019, 10:01 AM

to testify? You must suspect he knows something that could exonerate Trump, right?

this is all a political show and you know it***

Dec 4, 2019, 11:34 AM

Impeachment is political by definition.

Dec 4, 2019, 11:56 AM

So why do you think Joe Biden should be a witness during Trump's trial?

the Bidens are knee deep in the Ukraine situation

Dec 4, 2019, 12:02 PM

There is a law which forbids foreign aid to corrupt countries. That is one defense to the charges. Biden has lots of knowledge about Ukraine and its corruption.

So the aid that Congress passed was actually illegal?

Dec 4, 2019, 12:48 PM

Trump never should have released it! I'm confused as to why he was so secretive about withholding the aid, since it was clearly an attempt to stay in compliance with the law. So now I guess Trump has broken the law by giving foreign aid to a corrupt country. Is that an impeachable offense?

So of all the conceivable experts on domestic issues in Ukraine, you think the former Vice President of the United States and current Democratic presidential frontrunner challenging Trump in 2020 is the best possible witness to testify on the subject during a trial prosecuting Trump? I have to say I find that justification unconvincing.

its all politics as you said and I look forward to the

Dec 4, 2019, 2:30 PM

########

You and I have different definitions of "political".

Dec 4, 2019, 3:04 PM

When I said impeachment is political I meant as opposed to criminal. This is what Mueller concluded in his report, that there can't be a criminal determination against the president due to Justice Dept guidelines, which leaves impeachment - a political process - as the only avenue for justice.

Your version of "political" is derogatory and cynical.

If the movie sucks you don't read the book.***

Dec 4, 2019, 10:31 AM [ in reply to LOL, wow. ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I am not really sure who cares to be honest

Dec 3, 2019, 10:00 PM

Most are focused on Holiday and closing out the year strong with their job. I couldn’t care less right now. Economy is great and my family is super happy.

Let them bicker. I don’t care.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So you're saying you're not like this Stanford law professor

Dec 4, 2019, 12:14 PM

Are they taking this one to Broadway too?***

Dec 4, 2019, 10:30 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 21
| visibility 1
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic