Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I would like to know if there’s a SEC connection between them and Hells Angels.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1

I would like to know if there’s a SEC connection between them and Hells Angels.

Jul 25, 2019, 12:30 PM

Biggest recruiting weekend in Clemson and this gang has to bring there bicycle rally during the “all in” cookout.

Something is a foot.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Hells Angels aren't the outlaws they used to be. They're

Jul 25, 2019, 12:45 PM

not bad to be around unless you mess up, then you'll regret it.

'Don't let your tongue get your teeth knocked out.'

And I doubt any of them will be anywhere near the All In Cookout. And if they are, Dabo will have THEM eating out of his hand, too.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

you can hang around me and my friends and keep your teeth***

Jul 25, 2019, 6:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

just from personal experience, there's a few things I don't

Jul 25, 2019, 12:58 PM

understand.

Lived in the Southwestern US on and off for about 10 years during the late 60's/arly 70's (did manage to finish Clemson on return visits). Occasionally, would have an extremely brief and as distant as possible interaction with what I'll refer to as "real" Hell's Angels....Honestly, being a naive, college age kid far away from home, I was always on edge around them whenever they'd walk into the same bar......and you seldom saw them in groups of less than 7 or 8 individuals. ALL of them carried guns and knives--even if you couldn't spot them. As a rule, they were NOT nice inividuals you'd invite into polite company. They'd beat the crap out of each other drunk and drugged....and just for fun, start a fight with a citizen who mighta had a couple too many and a crowd of them would beat the living snot out of the civilian.....

I could relate lots of details to back up my point, but since the Clemson Chamber of Commerce actively sought this Hell's Angels camporee, I can only surmise the nature of the members of the most notorious, outlaw biker gang in history has changed considerably. On vacation with families?, wanting to impress the locals with their good behavior?.....this was definitely NOT my impression of the motorcycle gang that ventured out of California and into the mountains of NM, Utah,Colo, etc to enjoy themselves....Of course, that was over 50 years ago and things really might have changed

But, my strong advice to any curious local citizenry is to avoid as much contact with those folks as possible

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Of course not, the SEC decided the Hell's Angels weren't

Jul 25, 2019, 5:38 PM

physical enough . Too much of a finesse approach to their illegal drug operation

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Of course not, the SEC decided the Hell's Angels weren't

Jul 25, 2019, 6:06 PM

They are a gang! They traffic women for sex, sell drugs, murder innocent people, rob, steal and take advantage of good citizens. Make no mistake, these are not good or nice people.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Men at 25 play football. Men at 40 play tennis. Men at 60 play golf. Have you noticed as men get older their balls get smaller.

Re: Of course not, the SEC decided the Hell's Angels weren't

Jul 25, 2019, 6:19 PM

Absolutely correct

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So maybe a few extra clips are in order....***

Jul 25, 2019, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: Of course not, the SEC decided the Hell's Angels weren't ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So maybe a few extra clips are in order....***

Jul 25, 2019, 6:56 PM

magazines my friend, magazines. Unless you're carrying a garand of course

or maybe my SKS... Simply street colloquialism, but yes.***

Jul 25, 2019, 6:59 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: or maybe my SKS... Simply street colloquialism, but yes.***

Jul 25, 2019, 7:03 PM

ha. It's nice to have a decent gun terminology discussion . Respect

Replies: 10
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic