Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Football Update: Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 122
| visibility 101

Football Update: Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney

Jul 23, 2013, 11:51 AM

Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney

Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more

Jul 23, 2013, 11:52 AM

like a little #####. I believe they call it "little man syndrome"

Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more

Jul 23, 2013, 11:54 AM

there is but one way to change it. will we step up and do that? much of their arrogance is due to our inability to stomp them soundly over the last few years. maybe it is time we beat them. it wont shut him up but it will help

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Yep, he was pretty quiet his first few years in Columbia

Jul 23, 2013, 11:58 AM

when he was losing regularly to Clemson.

Re: Yep, he was pretty quiet his first few years in Columbia

Jul 23, 2013, 3:42 PM

I think he is jealous, because we could possible win one, while he can't

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Yep, he was pretty quiet his first few years in Columbia

Jul 24, 2013, 8:17 AM

I honestly think he hates where he has ended up to finish his career that he doesn't know how to handle it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Actually I think it will shut him up.

Jul 23, 2013, 12:00 PM [ in reply to Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

For as much crap as Spurrier talks, he is also very frank and honest (somewhat negative even) when his team is not very good. He has no problem calling out his own players in the media. If we beat them, I don't think you will hear much from him afterwards.

Re: Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more

Jul 23, 2013, 12:22 PM [ in reply to Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

4 years = "a few". You're a Clemson educated man I take it?

lol Wut?

Jul 23, 2013, 12:37 PM

Try harder coot.

Re: lol Wut?

Jul 23, 2013, 1:37 PM

Give the kid a break. He's a tri county tech man!!!!

Few by definition is a small amount of a larger amount

Jul 23, 2013, 1:11 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

4 of over a hundred does constitute a few.

That said, I'm NOT belittling the success you've had against us at all. You've won, you get to crow.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2013, 1:37 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

4 in a row means nothing to me we've been there done that..NEXT''

Like on 7 different occasions..Go Tigers!!***

Jul 23, 2013, 2:10 PM

Jul 23, 2013, 3:55 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

We beat them 4 straight twice in less than 10 years, 1997 through 2005. And we beat them 10 times in 12 years, Haaaaa, Haaahahahahahahahahahaha!!! They have beat us 4 straight twice in over 40 years.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2013, 5:39 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

BS it means nothing to you. It gets under your skin just like everyone else's.

yes, unless you are about 15 or younger,

Jul 23, 2013, 6:04 PM [ in reply to Re: Re: lol with each comment he makes, he looks more and more ]

4 is a few. given a 100+ yr. history. and you are not yet a fully educated juvenile, i take it!

Message was edited by: sgt tiger®

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

sounds like spurlid just talked about it.***

Jul 23, 2013, 11:53 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

yeah but from my understanding it was like he was saying

Jul 23, 2013, 12:09 PM

there was no need for him or the coots to even bring it up since they know that they're NOT championship material so why waste the time talking about it.

ONE championship in 110 years will do that to you. Surely

Jul 23, 2013, 7:22 PM

he would not be stupid enough to talk about the coots winning any type of championship, especially the national championship.

ONE championship in 121 years actually....

Jul 23, 2013, 7:50 PM

first year was 1892......

badge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Orange Googlers Unite

Save Tigernet--Boot the coots(you know who I mean).

Re: ONE championship in 121 years actually....

Jul 23, 2013, 7:51 PM

acc acc acc acc acc

APOPHASIS

Jul 23, 2013, 1:27 PM [ in reply to sounds like spurlid just talked about it.*** ]

Definition of APOPHASIS

: the raising of an issue by claiming not to mention it (as in “we won't discuss his past crimes”)

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

He knows they got zero shot.

Jul 23, 2013, 11:55 AM

That is why they arent talking about it.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

DB23

^^ Winner, Winner!!^^***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:36 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

He's busy talking about an sec championship, cause it's

Jul 23, 2013, 11:57 AM

better?

According to esecpn

Jul 23, 2013, 2:18 PM

a secheat championship = a MNC

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Clemson has been historically better than Carolina. That's pretty obvious." - Classof09

"No one knew we were overhyped until the season started." - Classof09

When exactly did Dabo

Jul 23, 2013, 11:57 AM

talk about the NC? Did I miss something?

Multiple comments about "championship caliber team"

Jul 23, 2013, 12:03 PM

or potential Championship season... I'm sure that's what he's referring to.

Conference championship is "championship caliber team"***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:13 PM

Eh..Well he obviously didn't specify. Mix that comment with

Jul 23, 2013, 12:43 PM

all his comments about trying to become an elite program, it's obvious he's talking about a NC, which I have no problem with. Called goal setting.

Re: Eh..Well he obviously didn't specify. Mix that comment with

Jul 23, 2013, 4:06 PM

That he did say, that it was a goal of his for Clemson. Just like spurprick has said, why not us!!!!

Message was edited by: allorangeallthetime52®

Re: When exactly did Dabo

Jul 23, 2013, 12:04 PM [ in reply to When exactly did Dabo ]

yeah I wondered that too. but then maybe I missed something

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Answered a few questions; Spur turd is just makin stuff up

Jul 23, 2013, 12:05 PM [ in reply to When exactly did Dabo ]

while answering a question about it himself; ironic, huh?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Answered a few questions; Spur turd is just makin stuff up

Jul 23, 2013, 4:08 PM

I think that's what spurprick did there, was fake the hand off to Dabo to get them off him....

yesterday at the acc media days he said there were about

Jul 23, 2013, 12:11 PM [ in reply to When exactly did Dabo ]

10 teams that could possibly win the NC if certain things fell in place and things went their way.

Re: yesterday at the acc media days he said there were about

Jul 23, 2013, 4:09 PM

EXACTLY his quote.

Re: When exactly did Dabo

Jul 23, 2013, 4:04 PM [ in reply to When exactly did Dabo ]

Not that I've heard him say but, all the know it all writers keep bringing the NC up to him. And he did say that we have to have all the coaches on the same page before that could happen. And that he believes we do have NC caliber coaches that could win a NC if everything came together perfectly for them. That everything had to fall in place together with the coaching and the players.

Mr. Haney's boy needs to go back to 'Green Acres'.***

Jul 23, 2013, 11:59 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Tells me Dabo has set high goals at Clemson. He is still

Jul 23, 2013, 12:01 PM

a little wet behind the ears but he is becoming a pretty good HC in my opinion.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

The Athletic Department need to...

Jul 23, 2013, 1:17 PM

buy him a effin hair dryer. I think he'll work it out on his own eventually but I'm 61 and I can't die with seeing another NC trophy in our case. I don't want to be waiting two or three more years, I need some rest!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hope our trophy case is full this year with thre trophies.

Jul 23, 2013, 1:51 PM

a Division championship, ACC Championship, National Championship.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonormyfavorange.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Don't forget the Hardees Trophy!***

Jul 23, 2013, 7:58 PM

Re: The Athletic Department need to...

Jul 23, 2013, 4:14 PM [ in reply to The Athletic Department need to... ]

I'm almost 61, and I have ask God to at least let me live to see one more. If God takes me up on that, I may not have much longer on this earth. But that is OK b/c, I would leave a very happy man. And only Heaven could top another NC for me on earth!!!

I guess you don't talk about if you're playing for a NC.***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:13 PM

Spurrier is a smart man.....

Jul 23, 2013, 12:14 PM

Why talk to your players and get their hopes up about something that isn't even a remote possibility at usuck

Spurrier doesn't talk about Clemson either***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:15 PM

He is obsessed with Dabo.***

Jul 23, 2013, 7:25 PM

Re: He is obsessed with Dabo.***

Jul 24, 2013, 1:55 AM

Nail on head b/c he really is!!!

Re: Football Update: Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney

Jul 23, 2013, 12:18 PM

Spurrier is correct in that they don't talk about the National Championship. They can come and take a look at ours though anytime!!!! That is the closest they will ever get even with him as coach. He wonder why the Gamecocks don't get the same hoopla its because of his arrogant big mouth!!!

BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE ANY***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:20 PM

null

If you're an NCAA coach and your eventual goal is NOT

Jul 23, 2013, 12:23 PM

...a national championship, you have no business being in the business.

Make it a goal every year for as long as you can keep the possibility on the table. Spurrier should know that. He's won one. He just loves sounding like a smart aleck hayseed.

The Old Ball Coot needs to shut his mouth

Jul 23, 2013, 12:23 PM

This is getting old, fast. If a football coach is going to talk, it better be about the football performance of his team. If Dabo talks, I want to hear the rehearsed cutesy player/team updates, injury updates, or how he feels about the thrashing we just handed out on the field.

That doesn't even make sense***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:27 PM

"IDIOT POSTER OF THE MONTH SO FAR...GWP-- You have won IPM Award for your failure to completely comprehend a clear post & then choose to attack someone who points out your ignorance. While you are not yet in the same No Class Catagory as deRoberts, ClemTiger117 & Tigerdug23, you are getting closer to the Sewer Dwellers." - coachmac

All of this is coming from a man

Jul 23, 2013, 12:34 PM

that held a party in the streets of Cootlumbia to announce Marcus Lattimore's return after he heals from his injury.

Shows how much he knows.

Foot enters mouth.

Re: All of this is coming from a man

Jul 23, 2013, 12:37 PM

I believe we should mention anything about the shamrocks on here. Especially till we beat them in something. Old Ball Sack has our number. He has the right to talk. Id DABO could beat him then he could talk. But right now our coach is doing what he knows is best and keeping his trap shut because he knows theres no need to talk when your getting beat

Any coach that gives out 4th place rings to college players

Jul 23, 2013, 7:31 PM

shouldn't be talking, PERIOD!! Talk about LOW expectations but this is cootlumbia.

"Hi! I must demean others to make myself look better."***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:38 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Jul 23, 2013, 12:43 PM

I'm sure this will earn me a lot of Thumbs Down, but I really enjoy Spurrier. It's one area where I wish Dabo would calm down because Spurrier is in his head. He responds to things he should just shrug off and laugh about.

Either way, this guy is more/less the most perfect coach you could ever want to coach your rivals. He's cocky, arrogant, and pretty funny at times both intentionally and unintentionally.

It's also funny to see some of the reactions on this site everytime he opens his mouth about something.

Agreed, he should take the road that Tajh took

Jul 23, 2013, 1:09 PM

when asked about the Clowney comments.

Spurrier is helping this heated rivalry get more

Jul 23, 2013, 2:16 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney ]

national attention. I'm all about that. Sometimes I wish he'd keep his mouth shut, but generally, I'm all for him getting in the national media and talking about you guys. It makes the rivalry seem more important. Especially since both teams will be top 15 at least again this year.

I'm ALL for both tams getting more recognition and the rivalry getting some press beyond the borders of SC.

Re: Spurrier is helping this heated rivalry get more

Jul 23, 2013, 4:42 PM

For sure. When he was hired and we still had Tommy, I was hoping this would turn into Spurrier vs Bowden 2.0 with teams constantly playing with something on the line...

It wasn't meant to be with Tommy, but it has come to fruition with Dabo and it really has a chance to be speacial this year. Would love it if both teams were walking into Columbia at 11-0...but I'm not going to get ahead of myself.

Jul 23, 2013, 4:18 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney ]

Nothing with the spurprick is unintentional!!!

LOL!!! Seems like Dabo is IN SOS's head.***

Jul 23, 2013, 7:33 PM [ in reply to Re: Football Update: Steve Spurrier dig towards Dabo Swinney ]

Re: LOL!!! Seems like Dabo is IN SOS's head.***

Jul 23, 2013, 10:10 PM

How so? He's been kicking the crap out of us for the past four years. In the past two meetings I feel like their coaches severely outcoached ours, and part of that was because they were in Clemson's head.

On top of that, Spurrier makes the statement while Dabo reacts to it. I think Dabo's learned his lesson and gotten better about not falling for Spurrier's crap, but the "USC is in California and Carolina is in Chapel Hill" outburst was embarrassing IMO.

Jul 23, 2013, 12:44 PM

I'd be worried if Dabo wasn't talking about National Championships, I guess the OBS knows that they have no realistic shot at it!!!!

Jul 23, 2013, 4:38 PM

I promise that spurprick envy's Dabo more than any college FB right now. He has beat Dabo 4 straight, and he knows deep in his heart that Dabo closer to playing for a NC than he is at usuc. Spurprick what 7/8 years at usuc and NOOOOO championships. Dabo has never been a coordinator with any team. First time HC, and in 4 years he has his team at the cusp of a NC. He better get his jabs in while he can, b/c his time of jabbing is vastly coming to an end and he see's it. He has been there and he knows what it takes. If we win the NC while spurprick is at usuc, here are his words. Yes I picked at Dabo a lot and that helped him push for what I knew he could do and he has earned it. I knew he was going to be successful at Clemson. He is a good coach, and he has done a great job up there, and he will laugh and say I want to be the first to congratulate him. And he will say that me and Dabo are pretty good friend away from the media. I bet he says every bit of that, b/c spurprick will never eat no crow, maybe a chicken, but never crow.

Jul 23, 2013, 4:47 PM

I don't think Spurrier envies Dabo at all...and I think it would be difficult to say we're closer to a national championship than Carolina is. They were 11-2 last year too, and were close to making the SEC championship game which is more/less a play-in at this point.

Jul 23, 2013, 12:54 PM

He never talks about it where he is because he never has, doesn't now, nor ever will have a chance at one.

You're right, Spurrier. Let's settle for mediocrity like you***

Jul 23, 2013, 12:56 PM

That guy makes me laugh!!!

Jul 23, 2013, 1:11 PM

You talk about NCs for 2 reasons: either you already have one or you have set goals to earn one. Seems like both reasons work for Dabo(clemson). I think Spurrier is just being a realist. When you know it's not an option then you don't talk about it. Makes sense to me. Good one Steve, good one.

Spurrier had DD moobs***

Jul 23, 2013, 1:19 PM

Re: Spurrier HAS DD moobs******

Jul 23, 2013, 1:20 PM

I bet that was one of those things that...

Jul 23, 2013, 1:23 PM

use to seem funny and even make sense back when you were just thinking it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

If "not talking about it" mean stalking about it all the

Jul 23, 2013, 1:26 PM

time...then sure.

"It's easier to win the National Championship than the SEC."

"If you win the SEC, you should win the national (championship). That's just the conference we play in."

"That's something we've not done at South Carolina, is won a conference championship, and we have hopes to do it. We're going to try our best to see if we can make it happen this year. It won't be easy, of course. We may fall flat on our face, but that's what we're trying to do." [Winning the SEC means winning National Championship, so says steve]

And Clowney's not shy about talking about it either...

"I'm hungry about that," Clowney told a hoard of at least 50 reporters. "I'm hungry about getting to Atlanta. It's the big stage, so if I get there, it's the next step to getting to the national championship."

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Why do people get emotional and freak out when Spurrier

Jul 23, 2013, 1:35 PM

talks smack? It's harmless. I think it enhances the rivalry.

...especially compared to the direct insult of their entire program made by our guy.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Because it's petty, immature, and classless?

Jul 23, 2013, 1:45 PM

Head coaches should be above trying to demean and degrade opponents.

Any other questions?

Unless you are a complete hyprocrite, then you would have to

Jul 23, 2013, 1:47 PM

say that applies even more to Dabo's rant.

Dabo's factual and well-founded opinions were in reply

Jul 23, 2013, 2:01 PM

to another Sack POS comment, at least one attributed to him by South Carolina.

Dabo and Sack, and our respective players, they handle things in much more mature and tactful ways. Dabo would never initiate such foolishness nor allow similar knuckle-dragging behavior of our players. Sack has always been an ###. These things cannot be denied.

It's sad that you can't see how blindly biased

Jul 24, 2013, 3:24 PM

and hypocritical you are.

Wrong. What's sad is you lack the common sense to see

Jul 24, 2013, 5:41 PM

the difference. Comparing Dabo's rebuttal (when asked about it) to Spurrier's periodic asinine jabs is nonsensical to sat the least.

It was not a rebuttal. It was inspired by a rumor.

Jul 26, 2013, 2:52 PM

That hardly qualifies as a rebuttal. And even if it were a rebuttal, that makes no real difference. Only a flaming hypocrite would twist the logic in such a way to believe that somehow makes it different.

Dabo made several comments that insulted an entire institution, much more offensively and dismissively than anything Spurrier has ever said about Clemson.

You are, thus far, not capable of common sense on this issue due to your aforementioned rivalry-induced blindness.

And you last statement is very true, just for the opposite reason than you believe.

Talking about winning a championship is a rant??? Wow!!!***

Jul 23, 2013, 7:38 PM [ in reply to Unless you are a complete hyprocrite, then you would have to ]

Hate to see you so excited over an incorrect assumption.

Jul 24, 2013, 3:28 PM

Surely you are familiar with THE rant. When Dabo responded to a comment that Spurrier didn't even make and used it as an opportunity to insult their entire institution.

Out of everything said by the two coaches, the rant should be the most embarrassing. But the hypocrisy inherent in rivalry won't allow most Clemson fans to realize it.

"When Dabo responded to a comment..."

Jul 24, 2013, 5:47 PM

"When Dabo responded to a comment that Spurrier didn't even make"

You are aware that the university of SC attributed the quote to Spurrier, right? You do know it was regionally and nationally quoted, correct? You do know Spurrier never denied it, correct? You do know Dabo was simply responding to a question from a reporter about said attributed quote, correct? You do know there's a a difference between Dabo's response and Spurrier common low-brow antagonism, correct?

Nothing hypocritical at all pointing towards Spurrier's simpleton redneck jabs and accurately stating they cannot be compared to Dabo's rebuttal to Spurrier's instigation.

Nothing at all embarrassing about the "rant", even though it wasn't a "rant" at all.

Re: Because it's petty, immature, and classless?

Jul 23, 2013, 1:49 PM [ in reply to Because it's petty, immature, and classless? ]

Please, y'all were laughing and loving Dabo's USC "rant". What do you think about that? Take the orange glasses off bud and laugh about it, the verbal war between Spurrier and Dabo has enhanced the rivalry 100x more along with the rise of both programs (last 2 mtchups have been Top 20 matchups).

See above.***

Jul 23, 2013, 2:02 PM

Re: Why do people get emotional and freak out when Spurrier

Jul 24, 2013, 7:35 AM [ in reply to Why do people get emotional and freak out when Spurrier ]

What everyone seems to miss is that he actually spends valuable TV time, he should be using to play up his own team, talking about Dabo instead. Even if he is making what he considers derogatory remarks, it is still attention for Clemson and not his own team. It is rather stupid on his part, if you ask me, but then, no one asked me!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Just who is he to say "our" coach??

Jul 23, 2013, 1:37 PM

Jack@ss...hope he gets a lot of payback this year, not just from the Tigers, but other teams as well. I would not even dignify that remark with a comment, if I were Dabo. And, by the way, no wonder he doesn't throw around 'national championship' in Cola, since they have never won one!

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"It is not part of a true culture to tame tigers any more than it is to make sheep ferocious."
--Henry David Thoreau

Jul 23, 2013, 2:18 PM

If Sack didnt talk about Clemson, what would be left?

5th place rings?***

Jul 23, 2013, 2:20 PM

Yeah, you gotta win a conference championship first.

Jul 23, 2013, 2:38 PM

That 1969 ACC Championship banner is awfully lonely...

Can't talk about something you've never had, and never will***

Jul 23, 2013, 2:44 PM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jul 23, 2013, 3:04 PM

He's such a daggum loser. We talk like winners over here because we are winners. F him!

The real question everyone is overlooking:

Jul 23, 2013, 3:19 PM

Was he touching himself when he made the comments?

...because they don't deserve to win one.***

Jul 23, 2013, 3:21 PM

Replace "talk about" with "win", and he's correct.***

Jul 23, 2013, 3:33 PM

Jul 23, 2013, 3:42 PM

That is b/c he has to talk about how he will get past Bama, LSWho, and Florida before he can talk about anything past that. So we know he won't be talking NC no time soon. What an idiot spurprick really is!!!

Jul 23, 2013, 4:10 PM

He's deflecting. Reminding the masses of his recent victories against Clemson keeps those same masses from questioning his lack of success in his conference.

Jul 23, 2013, 4:39 PM

F Spurrior!!!

That is all.

Go Tigers!!!

You need to do better than a 39 point loss in the SECCG...

Jul 23, 2013, 5:23 PM

to start talking about championships Spurrier.

No dig at Dabo; Ole Ball Sack is just realistic that they

Jul 23, 2013, 7:31 PM

will never win it! We have one in the trophy case already!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

A$$Hat Spurlid at it again

Jul 23, 2013, 7:40 PM

Eat Sh*T and Die Stevie Boy

2016 NATIONAL CHAMPIONS

They don't talk about National Championships at USuC because

Jul 23, 2013, 7:41 PM

They know they'll never win one.

QB

Jul 23, 2013, 8:12 PM

I wish he'd get a QB he though he could coach so he would ####. Tired of hearing him run his mouth

let me speak on this

Jul 23, 2013, 9:02 PM

First off..... yeah 'ol ball sack is right ''we don't talk championships'' but yet he talks about winning SECheat championships instead of concentrating on beating clemson(sadly they've done that 4 str8).him and the rest of dirtpecker nation can't grasp the fact that we're on the cusp of gr8ness @ clemson. I think really IMO that he's green with envy that dabo has accomplished more in 3-4yrs than he has in 7?. Pffffft... excuse me while I laugh!! Ahahahahahahaahaaaaa!!!. (Clears throat)............ and how many conf. championships USuCk won while sack boys' been there...ZERO,ZILTCH,NONE,NADA!!!(they have an ACC title........in 1969!!! Wow!!! Chickens y'all really need to step it up um...psych!!!) And y'all chickens need to comment on your own website,you'll never see me commenting chicken dot net or whatever the site is called. Lastly we can talk championships b/c @ least we have a NC to talk about. GO TIGERS!!! P.S. I'm really surprised crump & b meist let chickens on here.

Coot coaches

Jul 23, 2013, 9:21 PM

now and past have all known not to think and dream about championships .
I think the old ball coach has finally started to face reality.
They will be lucky to finish second in the east again which translates to about 5th in conference.
Poor guy , he really really tried.

DB23

Jul 23, 2013, 9:53 PM

Can't stop talking about us? Can you ole Spurcock. Can't blame you though, Clemson is the best university in the state of South Carolina

"We establish no religion in this country, we mandate no belief. Nor will we ever. Church and state are, and must remain, separate." ~Ronald Reagan

No point in you talking about it Spurrier

Jul 23, 2013, 10:25 PM

Never going to happen as long as Saban is at Alabama, so why bother?

Jul 24, 2013, 12:47 AM
image.jpg(114.5 K)

He doesn't mention it because it will never happen in Cootville!!

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

We don't aim that high round these parts***

Jul 24, 2013, 2:19 AM

They have no reason to, they've never even come

Jul 24, 2013, 7:42 AM

close to winning one. Also, how is this a dig at Dabo?

Jul 24, 2013, 8:15 AM

Proud he is their coach and not ours. He seems pretty enthralled with state championships, though. I guess if one aims low, he'll be less disappointed. Glad Dabo is aiming at bigger goals.

The Cowherd's comments yesterday when talking with

Jul 24, 2013, 8:50 AM

Mark Richt says it all. Cowherd: "Coach, by the 27th of September you will be well tested having played CLEMSON and Spurrier" He didn't say "South Carolina"...Gamecocks got dissed...I'd have been pissed off if I was a Lamecock fan, especially since they just got pissed on.

He never talks about it because it will never happen

Jul 24, 2013, 11:14 AM

with Spurrier at Scar

They dont talk about any championships at USuC

Jul 24, 2013, 11:41 AM

they cant win any!

Thats because they don't have one***

Jul 24, 2013, 12:18 PM

nm

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Does ever shut the #### up?***

Jul 24, 2013, 2:47 PM

I don't really have anything to say about this......

Jul 24, 2013, 3:09 PM

I was just feeling left out of the party, since everyone posted about it.........Oh, BTW....Spurrier sucks the big one!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Clemson Football, the glory days are here!

Jul 24, 2013, 8:06 PM

Spurrier drinks wine spritzers. Enough said!

SOS is an ignant fool!*

Jul 24, 2013, 8:21 PM

nm

How do you keep Gamecocks out of your yard?
• Put up goal posts
What does a Gamecock grad call a Clemson Tiger grad in 2 years?
• Boss

LOL

Jul 24, 2013, 8:31 PM

Of course those chickens don't talk about national championships. They're chickens.

Jul 24, 2013, 8:50 PM

Spurrier is a chesseyed,
duke looking grin moron.

Setting Low Standards is par for the course at SCAR

Jul 25, 2013, 7:55 AM

Why should anyone be shocked by that? It's the perpetual fallback school; it's the mindset of the place. Besides, their three greatest years in their football history have produced (what?) two third place finished and a second place finish? They can't even win a division, let alone a conference or national championship.

Replies: 122
| visibility 101
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic