Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Coots are pitiful
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 36
| visibility 1

The Coots are pitiful

Jan 18, 2014, 11:44 AM

Their basketball team sucks so all they have to talk about is Clemson.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

lost to USC UPSTATE at home....nuff said***

Jan 18, 2014, 11:46 AM

Re: lost to USC UPSTATE at home....nuff said***

Jan 18, 2014, 11:53 AM

the pebble-eaters are running rabid on T-net today...

spread rat poison! not bird seed!!! ;)

Re: lost to USC UPSTATE at home....nuff said***

Jan 18, 2014, 2:59 PM [ in reply to lost to USC UPSTATE at home....nuff said*** ]

Lol who haven't they lost to, I'm enjoying watching the immense dumpster fire they have become!!!

t***

Jan 18, 2014, 11:56 AM

Re: i***

Jan 18, 2014, 11:58 AM

g******

Jan 18, 2014, 12:04 PM

Is it any wonder that their other programs...

Jan 18, 2014, 12:15 PM

Are on the decline. They remind me of the Yankees post Steinbrenner. All these top free agents couldn't gel or were caught up in the corruption. They made all these wholesale changes to afford a senile geriatric coach that still has no significant accomplishment other than beating us and that margin is dropping. Their basketball program is garbage and baseball appears to be in permanent rebuild mode. It was a flash in the pan effort that yielded them some temporary relief to long-term agony. Que the "high five" comment that still leaves you with a bare trophy case and the funny thing is that the coach that delivered their first bowl win is indoctrinated in our program.

Re: Is it any wonder that their other programs...

Jan 18, 2014, 12:36 PM

that's exactly the point why we shouldn't be concerned over it all. (of course nobody wants to lose to coots!)
but it is the coots, who are making a much bigger deal of all this. it's because it's the last, fleeting, grasping of their best run EVER...clawing & scratching to try & get a grip on the life-buoy before drowning & sinking to the bottom like chickens in a big pot of noodle soup.

Orange Direction goes UP!!!

Jan 18, 2014, 2:33 PM

Haha this thread is hilarious. Our baseball team is in permanent rebuild mode? Do you even think before you write? I guess when you win 2 natties in a row and make it to the championship the next year, then being 1 game from returning to Omaha can be considered a decline. But, if that's the case, where the #### does that put Jack Leg's program? He sucks, you know it as well as I do, you're baseball team is going nowhere, etc etc.

On to football...high five. I think that's all I need to say about that. If our program is on the decline & we just beat you for the 5th straight time, where does that put you?

As for basketball, everyone knew we were going to suck hardcore this year and probably next as well. So that's what you're hanging your hat on? Cool story bro.

I ask again, do you think before you write?

You're hilarious...

Jan 18, 2014, 2:37 PM

coming on your rivals board seeking validation you will never get.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: You're hilarious...

Jan 18, 2014, 2:47 PM

And here we have the clichè " you're writing on your rival's site so that makes you a loser" comment. Awesome work!

Jan 18, 2014, 2:52 PM

that is good work, but it'd take someone with intelligence to see the err of their ways...

that automatically excludes all coots! :)

sometimes stupid IS hilarious!!! & we're ALL laughing right at YOU coot :-D

Jan 18, 2014, 2:56 PM

"error" of their ways is what I assume you meant.

And please don't laugh at me!

Jan 18, 2014, 3:14 PM

it was an old English reference dirtpecker...

as in, "to err, is human" but to suck it big-time...well that's just lamecluck tradition & history.

nice try, but i can edit anytime i like.
wish i could edit your bs the H3LL off of our board!

Jan 18, 2014, 2:47 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that their other programs... ]

hmmmm...Leggett just got introduced into the baseball hall of fame didn't he...?

also, considering we're mostly talking about football & basketball here, we ought to stick to the topic.
yep, y'all beat us for the 1st 5 straight ever...feel good? i bet it does.
so what else has USuCk done...?
can you please attach a list of all your $EC division, conference, & also Nat'l Championships please?
how about a list of your BCS bowlgames attended or won?
let's not forget that gleaming shiny bowl record period! & also that pretty new "nat'l bowlgame winners championship" title y'all got that trophy for & the probation & NCAA investigations it took USuCk cheaters to get there?
yeah...don't forget that!

what's the coots next goal? patting another $EC team on the back for winning the conference title...? no, maybe trying to buddy-up to Auburn or Bama fans after they lose a big BCS or NC game to an ACC team...?

it's called decline & theory of diminishing return...and y'all are riding it nicely.

keep repeating 5 all you like after we whip that a$$ like it's normally been in this rivalry for all of our lives!
(unless you're only 5 years old)

Jan 18, 2014, 2:54 PM

I go by the results of our teams playing on the field to decide who has a better program. We haven't just beaten you, we've embarrassed you 5 years in a row. But you're right, we don't have an SEC championship. Please, spare me the BCS game argument, no one takes that seriously. You'd make a great politician or lawyer though. Hide the fact that we beat you head-to-head every single time with the old "but you couldn't beat these other teams" argument. Another flawless argument.

As to baseball, the other poster claimed our program is in decline, which is why I mentioned it. As for Leggett being in the hall of fame,,,I'll use your own argument: where are his championship trophies?

Jan 18, 2014, 3:09 PM

never took anything away from your 5...hardly embarrassing though. dropping the ball for the coots 6 times is embarrassing & handing you coots the last 2 gift-wrapped is more so.
turning the typical coot argument of beating everybody but not when it counts is just funny (even though THEY go to bigger bowlgames). i guess that's one of your coots problems...that apparently isn't an issue, just beating Clemson is the pinnacle of y'alls season.
we've been there before.
i don't give a rat's a$$ about baseball anyways, but to beat our rival is nice, though i'm just not into baseball.

wouldn't want to be a lawyer because that may entail me going to dirty old coot U!

we see orange, you see garnet.

YOU'RE STILL ON THE WRONG BOARD LOSER LAMECLUCKER!
that SHOULD be embarrassing...but what should we Tigers expect? y'all have been an embarrassment for soooo many decades that i get you're just desensitized from it, or just ignorant to the fact that y'all being here to instigate makes you coots look like jacka$$es...just like Slurrier's remarks & jabs all the time. well, since y'all worship him, we can't expect anything classy from you trashy yardbirds anyways.

EXHIBIT A: classless troll shamecluck - pty23

THE DEFENSE RESTS YOUR HONOR!!!

Jan 18, 2014, 3:17 PM

Ouch, that was brutal! Honestly though, you seem like a pretty cool fellow, and when I'm bored I enjoy coming on here for some good old-fashioned verbal sparring. That's why I love this rivalry so much. Also, I hadn't heard "shamecluck" before...not bad.

Jan 18, 2014, 3:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that their other programs... ]

Lol No one takes BAD games serious? That's funny bc if you look at every teams list of goals for the season including the c0cks that is one of the biggest goals for the season. But of course now that Clemson has won one they don't mean anything.

MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A COOT who asks "do you think before

Jan 18, 2014, 3:21 PM [ in reply to Re: Is it any wonder that their other programs... ]

you write"? HELLO!!!!!!!!!! And yes we know that the coot basketball program is always a dumpster fire. HELLO!!!!!

Re: MERCY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A COOT who asks "do you think before

Jan 18, 2014, 3:23 PM

Hi! Nice to meet you!

does pty stand for pity?...just saying***

Jan 18, 2014, 3:46 PM

e***

Jan 18, 2014, 12:18 PM

Re: rrrrrrrr***

Jan 18, 2014, 12:24 PM

S***

Jan 18, 2014, 12:25 PM

FIGHT TIGERS! FIGHT Tigers! FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT!

Jan 18, 2014, 12:39 PM

no worries...we're in good hands.

Dabo is the AllState of Clemson & we've got a vanishing deductible!

Go Tigers!!!

College baseball doesn't matter,

Jan 18, 2014, 2:50 PM

remember? And USC has the all-time series lead against CU in basketball, so you can't talk trash because everyone knows all-time record trumps everything.

It doesn't matter though, you know why!? Because SC is going to revert back to a .500 program any day now (just cus), and Clemson is just getting started!

Did I get that right?

Re: College baseball doesn't matter,

Jan 18, 2014, 2:55 PM

pretty close!
the coots may just ban you yet...KEEP PRAYING!

or just be a sh!tty lamecluck on an opponents board because it's all you have & certainly can't be enjoying your team's basketball.

dumba$$ coot!

Germans***

Jan 18, 2014, 3:15 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Germans***

Jan 18, 2014, 3:17 PM

coots get really repetitive when they only have 1 argument.

And ONE championship in 115 years. ONE HUNDRED

Jan 18, 2014, 3:24 PM

AND FIFTEEN YEARS!!!!!!! That seems impossible to accomplish but not for UCS.

Dirt ######....

Jan 18, 2014, 3:30 PM

I don't see you attending the CWS three years in a row post Tanner. I think Clemson in the last two years ha s taken a mild lead on in state recruiting. I think Clemson is on the upswing and Carolina is on the downswing in baseball. It's my opinion and I don't expect you to agree. I stand behind all other comments like your basketball team is garbage and your spur lid will never win anything significant but could win an amateur golf tournament at this rate.

Dirt ######....

I don't see you attending the CWS three years in a row post Tanner. I think Clemson in the last two years ha s taken a mild lead on in state recruiting. I think Clemson is on the upswing and Carolina is on the downswing in baseball. It's my opinion and I don't expect you to agree. I stand behind all other comments like your basketball team is garbage and your spur lid will never win anything significant but could win an amateur golf tournament at this rate.

Dirt ######....

Re: Dirt ######....

Jan 18, 2014, 5:18 PM

GOOD THINGS COME IN THREES!!! lol

yep...made your point known for sure ;)

They are a badminton school***

Jan 18, 2014, 5:13 PM

Replies: 36
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive