Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Clemson faithful have "defensively" failed every game
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 744

The Clemson faithful have "defensively" failed every game

Nov 26, 2018, 9:14 AM

starting with the administration. How is it that Clemson "allows" fans from opposing teams to even come to Clemson to see the game. As a fan, I should not have to see them much less listen to them. When they score, it is horrible. When they get a stop on our offense, it is horrible. If they should win the game, OH MY GOD.

The Clemson faithful who do not buy every ticket for every seat in the stadium have failed to be fans of Clemson football...or any other sport.

Why, [we] have all failed, apparently, to play our part of the game in support of the team.

You didn't make Tiger Walk? You failed the team. You didn't attend the game, you failed the team.

You had an "off night"? You failed the team. You couldn't go to the game because you "felt bad"? You failed the team. You didn't go to the game because you had the "best seat" in your living room? You failed the team.

This total lack of defense by "Clemson fans" to keep opposing team fans out of Memorial Stadium is just sickening.

Shame on us.

badge-donor-10yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

John 3:16; 14:1-6

Re: The Clemson faithful have "defensively" failed every game

Nov 26, 2018, 9:34 AM

you missed a couple.

Students didnt fill the hill - failed the team
Central Spirit forgot the balloons - fail the team
Crowd didnt cause at least 5 offsides penalties - failed the team

Give me some more.....

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

r u referring to these folks ?

Nov 26, 2018, 9:40 AM

pic was taken 1st qrt, 7-7 game, scar had the ball and it was 3rd down.

they bought a ticket. they have the right to watch the game the way they choose. you shouldn't judge.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

Replies: 2
| visibility 744
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic