Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Catch III ...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,334

The Catch III ...

Jan 11, 2017, 10:02 AM

The Catch III

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I hear ya, but I kinda feel like you have to reserve those

Jan 11, 2017, 10:04 AM

for that little program down there in Columbia.

Hate to bust your bubble, and I hate anything and everything

Jan 11, 2017, 10:06 AM

chicken, but the Renfrow catch the other night was bigger than any catch ever made against Carolina South. It's just a fact. National Championships aren't won against pond scum...

This catch hurt the little program as much as any.***

Jan 11, 2017, 10:07 AM [ in reply to I hear ya, but I kinda feel like you have to reserve those ]

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Watch Leggett's in slow motion ... that was the real catch.

Jan 11, 2017, 10:09 AM

No offense to Renfrow

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Watch Leggett's in slow motion ... that was the real catch.

Jan 11, 2017, 10:14 AM

This is so true. Both Leggett and Williams had great catches to set up the final play.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Agree. Love Renfrow and glad he got the game winner

Jan 11, 2017, 10:15 AM [ in reply to Watch Leggett's in slow motion ... that was the real catch. ]

but that adjustment and extension to the back shoulder throw by a TE was unreal. Time was running down. It was huge.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

'I Cannot Sanction Your Buffoonery'

Did you see the breakdown on Sports Science? Awesome catch!***

Jan 11, 2017, 10:16 AM [ in reply to Watch Leggett's in slow motion ... that was the real catch. ]

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Catch III ...

Jan 11, 2017, 10:12 AM

Me and the wife were debating this very topic on the ride home yesterday. After much discussion, we felt it should be so named.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Catch III ...

Jan 11, 2017, 10:43 AM

No...The Touchdown!! The catch wasn't a difficult catch but The Touchdown was huge!

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It'll be The Crush, The Orange Crush

Jan 11, 2017, 11:09 AM

or some version of that once the collective settles on a name. It having a known play call name should lead it down that path.

I prefer "The Drive"

Jan 11, 2017, 11:12 AM

That entire last drive was classic. I think it's best remembered like the 49ers and Joe Montana as "The Drive" rather than just that catch. Honestly, the actual catch was relatively easy for Renfrow. Legget's catch, however, was a tough one - full extension and pretty well covered. That entire drive, from start to finish was classic, memorable, and one for the history books.

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,334
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic