Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The CFP champonship on Monday night sucks!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 6
| visibility 1

The CFP champonship on Monday night sucks!

Jan 4, 2019, 1:14 PM

Play this game on Saturday afternoon. Sandwhich between a noon NFL wildcard game and a 8pm NFL wildcard game.

Or let the NFL compete against it; no doubt in my mind that the ratings for the college championship would beat both of the scheduled NFL playof games (Ind at Tex and Sea at Dal).

TV $ money is ruining sports. The NCAA should demand more revenue sharing from TV and then share it will all schools.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the last thing that needs to happen is the NCAA getting

Jan 4, 2019, 1:19 PM

their hands on more money. The NCAA need to just have FCS, DII and DIII and get the f out of big boy football.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The CFP champonship on Monday night sucks!

Jan 4, 2019, 1:27 PM

I agree 110%
Saturday belongs to College Football and Monday Night belongs to the NFL. I am having to miss work Tuesday to either celebrate or recuperate. I hate that we have let TV decide everything about our sport.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Class of '87

Jan 4, 2019, 1:41 PM

TV doesn't decide everything..money does. We're making tens of millions of dollars per year due to partnerships with TV networks.

Would you rather be a little sleepy on Tuesday or have our football program make a ton of money?

+1 for the Tuesday celebrate/recuperate reference.***

Jan 4, 2019, 1:42 PM [ in reply to Re: The CFP champonship on Monday night sucks! ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 1:58 PM

I disagree. I like the Monday night time slot. It will let us all go to work the next morning and bask in the glory of our Tigers. I can lose a little sleep and still function fairly normally and it will be worth it. I live in Georgia and can’t wait to hear their comments when Dabo and company earn their second National Championship. Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Jan 4, 2019, 2:14 PM

For people who live on the east coast and have an early start the following day, the kickoff time is too late for us to watch the second half. I have to leave my house at 5:15 am to make it to work by 6. Since they moved the NCG to late Monday night a week after New Year's Day, I've only seen the second half twice, and that's only because Clemson was playing in it.

Replies: 6
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic