Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The Butterfly Effect?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1,593

The Butterfly Effect?

Jan 11, 2019, 9:19 AM

Keep those excuses coming, Bammer! Now you're blaming the ### kicking on an early October injury? Priceless!

Regardless of which "butterfly" you inserted against Ross and Higgins, the outcome was going to be the same. You know it. We know it. The Nation knows it.

https://www.al.com/alabamafootball/2019/01/injury-to-alabamas-forgotten-man-created-butterfly-effect-tide-couldnt-overcome-against-clemson.html

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Butterfly Effect?

Jan 11, 2019, 9:46 AM

B-b-but I thought Little Nicky only recruited 5 star players? These guys just won't admit they got out-coached and out-played. It looked to me like their arrogant players didn't respect Clemson, thought they could just phone it in. Didn't put out. In short, they weren't All In.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The Butterfly Effect?

Jan 11, 2019, 9:50 AM

Sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
They lost a player in early October but still cruised thru the amazing SEC???? How can that be?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's why this is funny

Jan 11, 2019, 10:13 AM

The entire article is a 'woe is me' piece about poor ol' Saivion Smith having to cover Justyn Ross. They talk about all of the misfortunate events that led to this travesty.

Saivion Smith was a 4-star CB in the 2016 recruiting class. Rivals had him as the #2 CB in the nation that year and the #80 player. HE IS A JUNIOR.

Pardon me if I can't feel pity for Smith for getting exposed by a Freshman. But, bonus points to that writer for trying to manufacture some sympathy. Very creative.

So Diggs played both sides of the ball???

Jan 11, 2019, 10:18 AM

First he would have stopped both Higgins and Ross. Then he would have come in and helped bammer's red zone offense. No wonder they missed him...since October.

Replies: 4
| visibility 1,593
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic