Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACCN will it be available on Hulu Live?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 13
| visibility 1

The ACCN will it be available on Hulu Live?

Apr 9, 2019, 10:44 PM

??

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ACCN will it be available on Hulu Live?

Apr 9, 2019, 10:53 PM

I have sent my Cord Cutter Provider - "YouTubeTV" a request to add ACCN to match their other ESPN/SEC Carriage. I guarantee I will get it even if I have switch to HULU or some other Provider.

Apr 9, 2019, 11:27 PM

Thanks

Apr 10, 2019, 12:24 PM [ in reply to Re: The ACCN will it be available on Hulu Live? ]

In the same boat as you. I really enjoy my YouTubeTV service, but will switch to Hulu Live in a skinny minute if they don’t pick up the ACCN prior to launch.

What a great time to be a consumer of TV services. No contract. Can switch whenever we want with zero early termination fee.

I believe it is already scheduled to be on Hulu. I have

Apr 9, 2019, 10:58 PM

YouTube now, and they better have it by the August startup, or I will switch to Hulu. I definitely prefer the YouTube interface, so hopefully they will have it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I believe it is already scheduled to be on Hulu. I have

Apr 9, 2019, 11:27 PM

Thanks

If you haven't tried PSVue

Apr 10, 2019, 9:26 AM [ in reply to I believe it is already scheduled to be on Hulu. I have ]

I recommend trying out one of their free trials. Great DVR, all the sports channels (except for Pac12), picture quality is excellent, and it just works great. I tried all of them last year before landing on PSVue, and been very pleased. And they've announced that they'll have ACC Network.

To get most of the sports channels, you need the $50 PSVue plan

Apr 10, 2019, 9:56 AM

You can get all the sports channels on YouTube for $40. Now, if your wife has to have Hallmark, go for the PS Vue.

I haven't tried PSVue yet, but cant imagine an interface much better than YTTV. Your channel list show a thumbnail strip of each channel, large enough that I can see the live score of a game without ever leaving the game I'm watching!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I got notified from YouTube TV last night, their price is

Apr 11, 2019, 2:01 PM

increasing to $50. They are adding about 10 more channels, though none of them particularly interest me. Stuff like food network and home & garden network.

Apr 11, 2019, 2:34 PM

This is the current carriage info from Wikipedia:
ESPN stated in June 2017 that it had reached carriage deals for the ACC Network with unknown providers.[13] In October 2017, Altice USA committed to offering the channel as part of in its latest round of carriage negotiations with Disney.[14] On December 30, 2018, Disney reached a new carriage agreement with Verizon Fios, which included carriage of the ACC Network.[15] On March 12, 2019, agreement was reached with the largest provider DirecTV.[16] Hulu and PlayStation Vue have also agreed to carry the channel at launch.[17]

ESPN stated in June 2017 that it had reached carriage deals for the ACC Network with unknown providers.[13] In October 2017, Altice USA committed to offering the channel as part of in its latest round of carriage negotiations with Disney.[14] On December 30, 2018, Disney reached a new carriage agreement with Verizon Fios, which included carriage of the ACC Network.[15] On March 12, 2019, agreement was reached with the largest provider DirecTV.[16] Hulu and PlayStation Vue have also agreed to carry the channel at launch.[17]

I apologize for stuttering!!!!!!***

Apr 11, 2019, 2:35 PM

Apr 11, 2019, 4:44 PM

http://getaccn.com

you can sign up for notifications about the network

https://promo.espn.com/espn/accn/faq

#21 has all the current providers

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 13
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic