Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
FGF talking about how weak the ACC is
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 11
| visibility 1,421

FGF talking about how weak the ACC is

Nov 3, 2018, 8:56 AM

Mistakenly went over there and found a thread about how weak the ACC is and how it’s “ALWAYS” been that way and how they would always be “11-1 to 9-3” every year.

Few thoughts (since I don’t post there)...

Since they played in the ACC 18 years they should have some knowledge of how it’s “always” been and certainly their trophy case would acknowledge that? Right, USC fans?

Secondly, gamec0ck fans should never forget their recent (though seemingly distant) glory years in football came when the SEC East was quite possibly the worst division in all of P5 football.

Finally, if they need something to help them sleep better at night (currently they’re 9th in the SEC standings pending today’s outcome), I’d recommend Melatonin. It works great, especially on kids.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: FGF talking about how weak the ACC is

Nov 3, 2018, 9:05 AM

Not as weak as when they were in the conference

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nov 3, 2018, 9:16 AM

True. 12 out of their 18 seasons in the ACC they were .500 or worse. They figured out quickly they couldn’t compete and flew the coop for independent status.

Nov 3, 2018, 9:08 AM

They wouldn't be 11 -1 even if they were in the MAC.
The rest of the SEC laughs at them and their pretentious attitude.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This is true.

Nov 3, 2018, 9:14 AM

If they were in another conference they would lose their best and seemingly only selling point to recruits. I can’t believe some kids actually fall for that playing in the SEC crap. That’s like UAB selling the fact that they are in the same state as Alabama and Auburn. Pathetic.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

true story, as much as they brag about their conference

Nov 3, 2018, 9:31 AM [ in reply to Re: FGF talking about how weak the ACC is ]

The fans from other boards make fun of them as the most delusional fans in the SEC

It's literally all they have left. The rest of the SEC is going to be ashamed when they lose to Akron.

Nov 3, 2018, 9:11 AM

Thats the only thing that makes them feel better. Their jealousy of our program is a disease that eats them from the inside. It makes me happy.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

This ^^^

They hang demeaning titles on the Mighty Tigers even as they are unmercifully owned!

Surely they must realize that it demeans their own mythical program lower than the false shame that they try and bestow upon us.

Nov 3, 2018, 9:13 AM

They would be a 7-5 team in the ACC. For their sake they should consider making the change. It seems like the SEC is too tough for them physically and mentally at this point. Next year will be even uglier for them.

Nov 3, 2018, 9:14 AM

The chickens have played one of the more difficult schedules, but since they departed the ACC their fans have absolutely no clue what degree of competition the conference has. Somebody should venture to ask “If the ACC is so easy why did your school leave the year after they won their ONLY conference title?”

Trust me they won’t have an answer. We can hope UNcheat next season plays decently and beats Usuck in Charlotte, but the GC will never schedule a quality ACC program besides us because they would be ashamed of losing and thus actually verifying how the “Sorry Excuse Conference” outside of UGa. and BAMA is largely no different.

Their fans do not know how close they were to rejoining the ACC under AD Mike McGee in the early 1990s. Our entrance fee was to steep
for their Metro Conference budget!

Go Tigers ??!!

The ACC is weak

Who cares. They might go 8-3 in the Krap ACC this year, but when they face a quality team the truth comes out. We’ll shame them again this year, like a $3 Shanghai hooker.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, I hope they don’t lose to anyone from there***

Nov 3, 2018, 9:52 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 11
| visibility 1,421
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic