Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACC are like the downtown businesses
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 1,041

The ACC are like the downtown businesses

May 22, 2012, 10:20 PM

in small towns that just had a Super Wal-Mart, Target and Wal Greens all move onto the bypass. It's only a matter of time before those mom and pop businesses are dead and everyone is shopping at the new stores on the highway. That is reality. The ACC is toast. Time to buy property out on the highway.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I expect some kind of a play from the ACC... last ditch

May 22, 2012, 10:22 PM

effort...

But it matters not to FSU and Clem... It would only be to the GT, VT, and NCSU of the conference

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've been working since I was 15 continually until now. I worked 40 hours a week at 15, when it wasn't even legal for 15 year olds to work that many hours."

FSU and Clemson are the only two that go head to head

May 22, 2012, 10:25 PM

with the SEC schools and where the money disparity makes a difference. We have to go. GT does not really go to head to head with UGA because they really don't care. To the other schools a last ditch effort by the ACC might matter but I still think once FSU and us bolt you will see VT go SEC.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I would like to see GT because it is an easy trip down and

May 22, 2012, 10:27 PM [ in reply to I expect some kind of a play from the ACC... last ditch ]

back, VT because they are as fanatical as we are, and NC State as a reward for their fine work outing the Heels!

I would like to see GT because it is an easy trip down and

May 22, 2012, 10:29 PM [ in reply to I expect some kind of a play from the ACC... last ditch ]

back, VT because they are as fanatical as we are, and NC State as a reward for their fine work outing the Heels!

Re: I expect some kind of a play from the ACC... last ditch

May 22, 2012, 10:32 PM [ in reply to I expect some kind of a play from the ACC... last ditch ]

I can't imagine UNC, Duke, and UVA can stop looking down their collective noses and actually try and coax lowly Clemson into staying.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

clemson will never win a money war. i'm taking my

May 22, 2012, 10:22 PM

loyalties to bama. they're the highest bidder for my cheers now.

if they fall, i'll take my cheers to LSU; they've got hawt chicks and n'orleans.

should they tumble, maybe the real USC will win me over next.

I LUV LA!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ACC are like the downtown businesses

May 22, 2012, 10:32 PM

Big 12 and SEC have to be working together!

Perhaps the best analogy yet. And unfortunately the worst.***

May 22, 2012, 11:02 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ACC is more like the housing bubble bursting***

May 22, 2012, 11:03 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Remember NASCAR in California (lost grass roots)***

May 22, 2012, 11:15 PM

Replies: 10
| visibility 1,041
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic