Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACC and ESecPN are trying their best to move Louisville
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 22
| visibility 1

The ACC and ESecPN are trying their best to move Louisville

Oct 24, 2016, 10:53 AM

ahead of us, make no mistake about it. If you think NC State wasn't "encouraged" to lose convincingly to UofL Saturday, you are wearing blinders. I'm not a conspiracy guy, but this is blatant.

It's frustrating because this was supposed to be our year.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-francismarion.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I've played multiple sports and would bet any amount that I'm still more athletic than you at this present time...."

I can confirm..that was blatant losing.

Oct 24, 2016, 10:57 AM

No doubt about it.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car."

"I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it."

I am of the lonely camp

Oct 24, 2016, 11:00 AM

That believes Louisville is a really, really good team. It's ok to say it because we beat a really really good team.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I am of the lonely camp

Oct 24, 2016, 11:09 AM

I'm with you. They are solid. There are only a handful of defenses that are capable of keeping them under 40 points.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haha Wut?***

Oct 24, 2016, 11:07 AM

"Mighty strong words..." Who "encouraged" who?

Oct 24, 2016, 11:09 AM

Names, dates?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

J. Marc Edwards
Cary, NC

I feel personally attacked, what does this exclamation point

Oct 24, 2016, 11:11 AM

do?

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Proof is right there in Hilllery's e-mails! Have to be ...

Oct 24, 2016, 11:29 AM

deaf not to see it!

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and something no one else has pointed out

Oct 24, 2016, 11:39 AM

Acc made us play 9 acc games last year and likely the same this year. Louisville only played 8 acc games both years. I don't know what else could make it more obvious.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wonder how much $$$ the state players got for that loss.

Oct 24, 2016, 11:40 AM

An obvious case of throwing a game on purpose.

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

it's abundantly clear that NCSU took a dive against UofL...

Oct 24, 2016, 11:52 AM

and if you don't see that, you're not looking

the ACC has been trying to screw Clemson since Swofford screwed Danny Ford

Re: it's abundantly clear that NCSU took a dive against UofL...

Oct 24, 2016, 11:57 AM

No football team is going to just lose on purpose. That's crazy. When they got down some may have given up and not played hard but to say it was planned is crazy. I'm sure u are kidding but some might not believe u are.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^his meter is broken***

Oct 24, 2016, 12:03 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

in need of correction: "her" meter is broken***

Oct 24, 2016, 12:24 PM

I for one am glad you are stopping. You are one of the most ignorant posters ever. You obviously think very highly of your own opinion, unlike the rest of us - RockHillTiger

Do you honestly believe this?

Oct 24, 2016, 11:57 AM [ in reply to it's abundantly clear that NCSU took a dive against UofL... ]

College football players don't take dives, their pride would not let them

Re: it's abundantly clear that NCSU took a dive against UofL...

Oct 24, 2016, 12:01 PM [ in reply to it's abundantly clear that NCSU took a dive against UofL... ]

smh. good old york idiot back trying to stir the pot.

It is so obvious! Why else would kickoff this Saturday

Oct 24, 2016, 12:02 PM

be at 8:00AM? A Thursday night game on a short week. A Friday night game in the far reaches of the north on another short week and now an 8AM game. Way too obvious!!!

Go Tigers!!!

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

dear Scott Rhymer, this is who agree with you....

Oct 24, 2016, 12:04 PM

And Snowjob too.

lol

Louisville Board link to this thread

Oct 25, 2016, 12:38 AM

is hilarious. They are actually using this thread to hate on Clemson more (they've been butthurt for two weeks now.) They obviously are blinded by rage and their sense of humor is non-existent.

UofL posters lack any and all self-awareness. They spout off about how Clemson fans have become obsessed with trying to prove Clemson is better than Louisville, yet their board has been filled with nothing but post after post about Clemson and how they should have won the game and how the officiating was dreadful and so on and so forth. Basically, they are obsessing over trying to prove Louisville is better than Clemson. Not sure who's the pot or who's the kettle here.

It has been entertaining reading all about their insecurities and watching them fawn over Llamar Jackson like a bunch of teeny-boppers at an Elvis concert. The thread where they all went nuts over the photo of LJ in a Heisman-like pose was especially entertaining.

The new kids on the block need to listen a little more and talk a little less until they have a few more years under their belts.

We beat a good team.***

Oct 25, 2016, 1:43 AM

Re: The ACC and ESecPN are trying their best to move Louisville

Oct 25, 2016, 1:47 AM

Lamar Jackson: "I'm going to Disney world!!" Can't spell rUssell AthLetic without UL...

talk about conspiracy theories...Louisville

Oct 25, 2016, 3:03 AM

Fans have been conjuring up some doozies. This thread was obviously a joke (at least that's how any reasonable person would take it). There are some serious threads they have started about Clemson and ACC conspiracies against Louisville, saying the ACC is going to bat for Clemson to somehow protect the established ACC team. They also say one of the refs in the game is a Clemson fan and shouldn't have been allowed to call the game. Moving the down marker on the final series, piped in stadium noise, they grasped at every straw, then have the nerve to point to this (parody at best) topic and holler conspiracy.

I'm gonna hate to see what excuses and theories they come up with if they lose one of their remaining games. There's been a lot of big talk from the fan base of a "flash in the pan" U of L team. Pride goeth before the fall.

Waiting to see the O'Keefe video before deciding...***

Oct 25, 2016, 7:21 AM

badge-donor-20yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-revdodd.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 22
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic