Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
The ACC and Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 2
| visibility 1

The ACC and Clemson

Nov 25, 2012, 6:18 AM

The ACC played 4 games yesterday (that I know of) against SEC opponents. Wake got drilled by Vanderbilt, Ga. Tech got destroyed against Georgia, FSU was handily beaten by Florida and of course so were we. We cruise along all year thinking we really have something and what it really boils down to is this - we are an average team (at best) in a below average conference. How we got to where we are is hard to understand - how can you let a defense get this pitiful. We have the highest paid coaching staff in the NCAA. That is embarrassing. Maybe the only way to improve is get to a better conference with better competition. One thing we need is to get out of this weak conference.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: The ACC and Clemson

Nov 25, 2012, 6:24 AM

I couldnt agree with you more, However I do not see Clemson leaving the ACC anytime soon. Its just not going to happen. The only chance is if Florida State jumps ship will you see the Board and Directors even think about it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

While undergoing basic officer training at Ft. Bragg, I was

Nov 25, 2012, 6:33 AM

somewhat amused to see the DI's pit smaller VS larger guys in hand-to-hand and pugilistic training. Their explanation: to toughen up the smaller by making them learn to play UP to competition. And as training progressed under constant DI motivation, the smaller quite often defeated the larger. The moral: never be fearful of accepting greater challenges and prepare yourself mentally, physically and emotionally for the same. Something to consider, I would suggest as it relates to our direction in sports.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 2
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic