Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Tazzed for not complying
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 869

Tazzed for not complying

Sep 24, 2020, 1:03 PM

and not for refusing to wear a mask. My issue is why not comply? why think the rules dont apply to you and you get to do what you want. She will probably sue and get money for being obnoxious and showing her behind. https://www.nbc4i.com/news/local-news/woman-tased-at-ohio-middle-school-football-game-for-not-wearing-mask/

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

apparently she has asthma thats why she didnt comply***

Sep 24, 2020, 1:07 PM

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

they got a taste of power now

Sep 24, 2020, 1:07 PM

and will not want to relinquish it..notice the fight against a vaccine now.

Re: Tazzed for not complying

Sep 24, 2020, 1:23 PM

Ohio... Figures.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 1:25 PM

In a few weeks this lady is going to be arrested for refusing to follow some law in Myrtle Beach after the local Ohio school district settles out of court with a 2 week, all expenses paid, trip to everyone's (from Ohio) favorite vacation spot.

They gave her the old razzle tazzle.***

Sep 24, 2020, 1:36 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Karen Lives Matter***

Sep 24, 2020, 1:37 PM

2024 purple level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Falsehood flies, and truth comes limping after it, so that when men come to be undeceived, it is too late; the jest is over, and the tale hath had its effect: like a man, who hath thought of a good repartee when the discourse is changed, or the company parted; or like a physician, who hath found out an infallible medicine, after the patient is dead.
- Jonathan Swift

That's where all the best sex happens.***

Sep 24, 2020, 2:13 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sep 24, 2020, 1:53 PM

Tazzed? What does that mean, she spun around like a tornado while slobbering and spouting gibberish? Was Bugs Bunny involved?

How's the old saying go??!?!?!

Sep 24, 2020, 3:03 PM

Oh yeah

"If you don't do anything wrong, you don't have anything to worry about?"

Sep 24, 2020, 3:19 PM

Good

This will be the next time I explain that...

Sep 24, 2020, 3:21 PM

mask only work when negative pressure is achieved. When a mask provides for negative pressure between the face and filter membrane it restricts air flow which can cause respiratory distress to those who smoke, have COPD or other respiratory issues.

If you mask isn't making it harder to breathe it isn't protecting you or anyone around you. That's why the cloth mask are useless and why the N100s wearers are required by OSHA, DHEC and the EPA to be tested for breathing capacity with a spirometer test.

That is why medical workers who wear N95s to protect themselve prefer the N95s with the exhaust valve. It allows them to exhale enough to intake fresh air without much of it not being what they just exhaled.

A surgical mask restricts my breathing only because I have a fat belly and always seal it against my skin.

When you see people who don't seal their mask or wear it below the nose it's can be excused because they don't want CO2 poisoning.

These mask we were are a freaking joke. About 2% of those wearing one actually wear them correctly, the rest are playing games.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirometer

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: This will be the next time I explain that...

Sep 24, 2020, 3:27 PM

Fail. I breath fine in my mask and it protects others when I wear it. Anyway, that chick wasn't arrested for non wearing a mask. She was arrested because she wouldn't either leave or wear a mask there. She should have just left and realized she was in a mask zone.

Replies: 12
| visibility 869
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic