Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
so is Bentley still turning pro after this season?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 1

so is Bentley still turning pro after this season?

Oct 9, 2018, 9:49 AM

That's what I used to hear and read... "We'll only have him 3 seasons, he'll go pro after his JR year". And I remember cluckof09 talking about his impending NFL career. I assume all this talk lately about giving the other QBs a shot is just a very clever subterfuge to throw off their opponents, and he is still skyrocketing up the draft charts...

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

smoking cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall

Re: so is Bentley still turning pro after this season?

Oct 9, 2018, 9:56 AM

I think '09 lives on another planet now. He will return if they become eligible for the Weedeater Bowl.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Oct 9, 2018, 10:02 AM

Alright, here is the latest I heard. He’s going to try the circus de olé combine this weekend being held at the state fair. Evidently he wasn’t needed as a qb imposter for the game this week.

Best of luck to him. I don’t think circus has a 5 head so his chances are pretty good.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg2016_pickem_champ.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Turning pro at what...a used car salesman !?!?!?!

Oct 9, 2018, 10:15 AM

What was the name of that dealership in Columbia owned by former players...AutoPros or something like that.

I'm sure they're always looking for someone to help continue their practice of gifting cars to players and recruits or the parents of players and recruits.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

he’s still in middle school***

Oct 9, 2018, 10:33 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: he’s still in middle school***

Oct 9, 2018, 10:35 AM

He will pull a Billy Madison and go back to high school where he actually should be.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I thought he wasn't leaving until they won a national title?***

Oct 9, 2018, 10:44 AM

2024 student level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2008_ncaa_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-clemsonpoker489.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what Jakie said, but poor guy apparently doesn't

Oct 9, 2018, 11:35 AM

know that NCAA eligibility rules prohibit him from being a lifer... Jakie can beat Methuselah for the oldest human being ever recorded and the cooters still will not have won a natty, and probably won't even win a conference championship in his lifetime unless they move to the Southern conference... oops, I forgot they would have to play the Citadel every year, so even that isn't guaranteed... LOL

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

When he said that my first thought was

Oct 9, 2018, 1:17 PM

How long does this guy plan to live??

No, but Scarnecchia is

Oct 9, 2018, 10:45 AM

LOL

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

whale, he does have an NFL

Oct 9, 2018, 10:48 AM

fivehead

Re: Turning "pro" at throwing pick sixes?

Oct 9, 2018, 10:49 AM

TIA

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Screw Calford.

Oct 9, 2018, 11:06 AM

I think he leaves. No doubt he's anxious to get his career as an Arena League backup started.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Most AFL players make $40,000 to $50,000 per year...

Oct 9, 2018, 11:18 AM

which is a lot better than Flake will do on the open job market with a degree from Second Choice U.

Waffle House and Dominos doesn't pay nearly that much.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Flopper goes pro - right after his Heisman speach

Oct 9, 2018, 1:04 PM

and HS graduation. After all - he is still supposed to be there.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 14
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic