Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Lunge libs: Why does Pelosi believe the Wall is immoral?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 41
| visibility 518

Lunge libs: Why does Pelosi believe the Wall is immoral?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:01 AM

?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Re: Lunge libs: Why does Pelosi believe the Wall is immoral?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:05 AM

I don't know why Pelosi does. I guess you could deem any intentional waste of taxpayer money as immoral. I guess you could deem a massive use of eminent domain to take people's land by force and disrupt parks and businesses as immoral. So I can see why one would think that. But I can't speak for Pelosi.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is ironic the word I’m looking for here?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:10 AM

The same people that feel the need to stockpile weapons to protect themselves from the government are ok with that government taking private property for a wall, or a pipeline, or a detention camp?

Re: Is ironic the word I’m looking for here?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:32 AM

There is no irony. The first couple Articles of the Constitution explicitly state that the President and Congress are directly responsible for protecting our territories and borders. Building a wall as a border security measure is 100% constitutional. Likewise, the Constitution also explicitly states that the US Military, under command of the President, is intended to be the instrument with which we protect our border and our interests abroad.

tld;dr The Constitution says its the government's job to secure our borders and that the military was established for this reason.

Do you want Trump to shut the government down if

Dec 11, 2018, 10:10 AM

he can't get Congress's help in breaking his campaign promise? Trump promised that Mexico would pay for his wall. Another promise broken.

Headed for a Trump Shutdown of the Government.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

ITT I want to know why Pelosi thinks a wall is immoral.

Dec 11, 2018, 10:17 AM

That's a different discussion

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

https://as1.ftcdn.net/v2/jpg/00/81/16/28/1000_F_81162810_8TlZDomtVuVGlyqWL2I4HA7Wlqw7cr5a.jpg

Have you listened to her complete statement to help you

Dec 11, 2018, 10:24 AM

understand it in context?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

That's what I thought.***

Dec 11, 2018, 11:00 AM

Context is soooo 1990's

Dec 11, 2018, 11:20 AM

That hasn't meant anything in years.

She said the wall is immoral.

That's what I thought.***

Dec 11, 2018, 11:28 AM

Because the dems have an agenda which can't be...

Dec 11, 2018, 10:12 AM

achieved with logic, reason or fact. They are now appealing to the heart and claiming a higher moral standard. You've seen that here.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpgringofhonor-clemsontiger1988-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Because the dems have an agenda which can't be...

Dec 11, 2018, 10:15 AM

It's so accurate that everything conservatives say about liberals is true about conservatives.

Conservatism has become nothing but feelings. Trump made people scared over a non-issue and they rush to find a solution to the problem that doesn't exist.

LOL, a non issue? Illegal immigration is a non issue now?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:20 AM

I really don't think some of y'all live in the same reality as the rest of us.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: LOL, a non issue? Illegal immigration is a non issue now?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:33 AM

explain to me how illegal immigrants have directly affected you, and don't use "he looked at the expensive watch my daddy gave me for graduation"

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

wasnt there an article that said 63% of illegals are on Govt

Dec 11, 2018, 10:40 AM

teet. Does this drain on the American Treasury not affect me?

Lets look at public education and the problem of overcrowding with non english speaking illegal children. Are they not affecting the education of American Citizens?

How about the healthcare system? overutilization of healthcare from undocumented and uninsured immigrants who have no intention of paying drives up healthcare costs for paying customers.

To say "it doesnt affect you" so you have no say is either naive or a downright lie.

I can't figure out if he's naive, or just not very bright

Dec 11, 2018, 10:42 AM

Probably a combination of both.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgringofhonor-lakebum1-110.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Was there? Shouldn't you be a bit more certain before

Dec 11, 2018, 11:05 AM [ in reply to wasnt there an article that said 63% of illegals are on Govt ]

ranting? What did "an article" say about how much illegal immigrants pay in taxes to the state and federal coffers? Taxation without representation?

This is the kind of "thinking" we saw so much of on Facebook leading up to the election. "I don't know if this is true, but if it is I'ma be pissed."

nice pivot. You did not address healthcare and education

Dec 11, 2018, 11:34 AM

And they are not taxed without representation. They are committing Identity FRAUD. The person who's identity they stole is being taxed. Simple solution. Go Home and get in line legally.

Before everify, I got 6-10 calls per year from people who were not employed with us but received a W2.

I would also get calls from folks when they used to send out Social Security benefits letters.

So we don't have an illegal immigration problem anymore?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:43 AM [ in reply to Re: LOL, a non issue? Illegal immigration is a non issue now? ]

Is this the new talking point you sheep have been fed?

The "problem" for them is that the people coming up from

Dec 11, 2018, 10:32 AM [ in reply to Re: Because the dems have an agenda which can't be... ]

south of the border have brown skin.

^^^congrats

Dec 11, 2018, 10:46 AM

You have achieved the same level of debate skill as the average child.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

or skill.***

Dec 11, 2018, 10:46 AM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpgringofhonor-obed.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

oh wait, I can edit now.***

Dec 11, 2018, 10:48 AM

LOL!

Dec 11, 2018, 10:51 AM

Keep posting, bruh. I'm getting quite a kick out of it.

Don't you hate it when you try to look tough

Dec 11, 2018, 10:49 AM [ in reply to ^^^congrats ]

and you screw it up so badly.

You should be used to it by now.

I don't so much look tough as you look childish.

Dec 11, 2018, 11:05 AM

"The problem is they're brown" is akin to "they disagree with me because they're meanies", which is the argument of a 7 year old.

It's vapid and devoid of any real intellect.

No toughness required to point that out.

One of the things I enjoy most about posting here is

Dec 11, 2018, 11:14 AM

how easily and predictably you are triggered and how obviously intellectually dishonest you are.

lol, yup, that's step two of post like a child.....

Dec 11, 2018, 11:33 AM

"LOL...I made you mad" It's good air cover when your original post has nothing of substance.

Additionally, you couldn't "trigger" me if you tried. I stopped taking you seriously after seeing how hysterical and neurotic you became around early 2016.

Again, each post betrays your intellectual dishonesty.

Dec 11, 2018, 11:41 AM

I am thoroughly enjoying watching the show as the rule of law prevails(which everyone should hope for), predictably.

You handle the moping and I'll handle the glee.

Wow..what an odd sentiment.

Dec 11, 2018, 3:50 PM

"I really hope our president is as dishonest as I hope him to be".

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Here's what I enjoy most about this thread

Dec 11, 2018, 10:51 AM [ in reply to ^^^congrats ]

"Conservatism has become nothing but feelings. Trump made people scared over a non-issue and they rush to find a solution to the problem that doesn't exist."

In response to this statement, we get the post from Chuckston accusing everyone of racism, and this informative quip from tigerbalm.

https://www.tigernet.com/forum/message/Re-LOL-a-non-issue-Illegal-immigration-is-a-non-issue-now-24669725

Niiiice

Probably the most racist comment to ever

Dec 11, 2018, 11:23 AM [ in reply to The "problem" for them is that the people coming up from ]

be posted on the Lounge.

You should apologize to everyone here.

As I've said before, both sides are Klingons

Dec 11, 2018, 2:29 PM [ in reply to Re: Because the dems have an agenda which can't be... ]

who think themselves Spock.

Re: Because the dems have an agenda which can't be...

Dec 11, 2018, 1:13 PM [ in reply to Because the dems have an agenda which can't be... ]

achieved with logic, reason or fact. They are now appealing to the heart and claiming a higher moral standard. You've seen that here.

Wait, you mean the Dems have switched and are now the 'party of family values'?

Wow, I did not notice that....good to know.

its both "immoral" and "ineffective"

Dec 11, 2018, 10:29 AM

I heard Col. Angus King on MSNBC this morning say that the wall would be ineffective because most immigrants were seeking asylum and not coming across the border illegally the way Mexicans used to.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: its both "immoral" and "ineffective"

Dec 11, 2018, 10:35 AM

Not to mention Visa overstays, southern border crossers are on the downward trend. People need to start looking at the CBA.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, that, and some 40-50% of "illegal" immigrants

Dec 11, 2018, 10:50 AM [ in reply to its both "immoral" and "ineffective" ]

have simply outstayed legal work visas after coming over on planes. I bet if you hunted a few of those folks down and shot them on the spot, that would mostly cure THAT problem.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

^^^^^dude has SOLUTIONS!^^^^^***

Dec 11, 2018, 10:55 AM

badge-donor-05yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-conservativealex.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

It's a modest proposal, admittedly.***

Dec 11, 2018, 10:58 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-19b.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Alex .... I’ll take "ineffective" for $1000.

Dec 11, 2018, 10:58 AM [ in reply to its both "immoral" and "ineffective" ]

What are boats and border crossings?

Who gives a #### about Pelosi?

Dec 11, 2018, 10:29 AM

She already agreed to give him money for the wall, pretending it's for border security. Besides, our totally competent and not a moron President has been going off this morning about how we're already building and renovating the Great Wall (maybe he just saw the Matt Damon movie) and if they don't fund it, hell just get the military to build it.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

No Mexico is paying for it - it’s in the new trade agreement

Dec 11, 2018, 11:01 AM

Read the fine print on page 7.

Replies: 41
| visibility 518
Archives - General Boards Archive
add New Topic